Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vgedin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Lovely, angelic, dreamy! 

And Arnav is SO funny - even his fairy tales have banks and IPOs and stocks and capital. Oh, Arnav !

There are three fairy tales for children in the part. But if the whole thing was for an adult you could title it The Quest for a Switch-Off

Loved it! Boondi is giving them some training isn't she ? They really don't give children their due credit in the scheme of things!  
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@24.11.12
🤣 boondi rocks !!

i'm glad aman is not leaving pari...
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Maya .. I love you to the Moon and Back  Dammit!!! 😆
reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Mayaaa... ❤️

sowwiee 😳

(I'm gonna keep going till you do forgive me)
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Maya, today's episode made me extremely happy. And that too for absolutely no reason at all. So much that I felt all giddy with happiness and was giggling and all and I crave to hug Arnav and Khushi and Boondi now. Sigh. You make me feel so girly it's not even funny!

Edited by boyznaka - 11 years ago
-Risha- thumbnail
Oh what a lovely update! Arnav's story was funny but I can't help but think it has some deeper meaning too. 

But this was so cute! Once again I'll say that I just can't wait for the moment he holds his own baby for the very first time! Eeek!! *girlish giggle*
-Risha- thumbnail
BTW, when is the new thread coming? I want to be on the first page! 
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Literally wanted to molest the golden heart button today. 😳
JalebiJane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Risha.J

Oh what a lovely update! Arnav's story was funny but I can't help but think it has some deeper meaning too. 

Pleased you enjoyed it.

No feelings of foreboding or foreshadowing in this episode, Risha---I'm an unabashed storyteller/storylistener, and I also enjoy observing what story a person chooses to tell. 

It seems appropriate to me that a man like Arnav, who sees his work as a calling, would see the lessons of Apple Inc. and "her Father" Steve Jobs as a personal mythology.

maya

farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update maya... It was such sweet update, just perfect... Arnav will be rocking as a Dad... Can't wait for him and Khushi to enjoy the pre parenthood joy and excitement without any more problems.