Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

boondi back yay the raizadas n the malhotras make quite a team the last scene with arnav carrying boondi in his arms to their bedroom stole my heart

bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you know i always think okay now i want this couple and now this and now this one! but how do you make me want all three at once!!
god i am dying to know what anjali said... how their frist time actually alone will happen.

what aman will do when he comes  home and if there will be any declarations...

i am dying to see A with boondi and his reaction to this all with his pregnant wife. sometimes i even forget she is pregnant!!!

I LOVE IT!
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
By now, I should have gone accustomed to Arnav's silent growing affecton for Boondi, but he always leaves me warm and surprised.
Accidental death. Internal injuries and Yash, the concerned one. I can see no reason why he shouldn't fabricate to see the ex-husband. Too possessive he is, ain't he?
Anjali. Though the news is totally out of blue for her, but the past is what haunts us. And I'm glad Yash is there.

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Maya still traveling but did catch your last update last night. It is really endearing to see a paternalistic Arnav :) He is already daddy ;) Really found it sweet to see Khushi comforting Arnav, they're such a team :) Wonder what Anjali felt upon hearing the news. There was so much relief all around but glad to see no celebrations, nicely done!
JalebiJane thumbnail
Sisters:

24.11.2012 episode of -khushi- is up.

Calendar is here.

Thank you,
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Inked

Sisters:

24.11.2012 episode of -khushi- is up.

Calendar is here.

Thank you,

Balle balle u r back.
Yippieee

Dancing!!!

Chalo chalo...ab update padhein!
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
L0ve B00ndi back and well the st0ry telling, well l0ve this bank and back m0re and m0re
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Maya lurved the latest update. 🤗  Madame Boondi surely has Arnav dancing to her tune LOL. Yeah, even Arnav has better sense than to argue with a Fascist dictator. 😉 Story time was adorable, made even more adorable with the sloppy wet kisses all around. 😳

P.S. Your styleboard was ultra cute. ❤️
Edited by pixiegirl - 11 years ago
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Maya,
What a lovely fairytale, one for the birds.
Boondi-- Surely bringing the parenthood out of them, and bankhood out of Arnav, to be precise. He just can't bring his mind around all the unrealistic things, can he? 😆
Moon and back, stars and back-- the element of romance, so aerial.
Once upon a time-- very picturesque.
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Finally able to finish all the 5 parts... I was really shocked and stunned to know Shyam is dead . Just like that he's gone. I could see Arnav  was not able to believe the news until Aman went there and reported everything back to him.. and what a relief he n Khusi felt ... I really want to see Anjali's reaction to the news.
Gosh Khusi was so dramatically blamed herself thinking either Arnav or Saleem has killed Shyam on her request. Seriously there's so much work need to be done on her ..
Aman n Pari moment was cute . But i ll kill Aman if he still thinks to leave Pari after all this.
Pari still feared that Aman will forget everything and stick to his original plan. Please don't make then separate ...

The latest part was really cute. It's amazing to see the nighty ASR dancing to the tune a 5yr old cutie pie .  Boondi is really preparing them for parenthood. All this little little time spent with Boondi are amazing. But i guess Arnav is more than ready.. the way he modified the story for Boondi was awesome. I really had a laugh with his story about Apple , funds and capitals.. But he's really cute ...