-khushi- About Last Night: Email: [email protected] - Page 80

Posted: 11 years ago
What a lovely intro for Saleem naqvi maya
Loved this update
interesting update Maya..really intriguing..& Saleem's character again brought me to the edge of my seat, very well sketched...good going.. keep it up...please do continue soon..waiting for the next update eagerly..😊 
the way you described him made me stop re-read then read it alud, then read it aloud to my sister!
damn amazing description!!!

the entire paragraph regarding the type of man he is... left me wanting him!!
LOVE when you introduce new characters

You never repeat an idea or make this story boring!

seriously love it!

LOVE the relationship A and S have... very interested by it.
Cant wait to see what happens!
Originally posted by vgedin

So, I just caught up with all the 'episodes'. Be sure you'll receive a PM from me very soon because I will not be able to keep it in my tummy very long, how brilliant I think Khushi is. (if you prefer an email or something else instead of a PM, do let me know) 

The characters you sketch are to die for. Like Arnav and Yash weren't enough now we have Saleem too!  I am now doomed to have severely unrealistic expectations from men in future. Sigh. 

And wow, Arnav reveres somebody? Thats a guy I want to know more about! And what was Button doing looking up media updates ? Oh and I hope she wears the Pari special negligee tonight! :D :D 

@Bold/Huge THAT IS ME!!! :(
Edited by V323 - 11 years ago
AAAHHH NEW ADDITION. SALEEM NAQVI

That man is mine Mayaaa!!!!

HE IS MINE.
awesome update Saleem Naqvi im already in awe of him so he like arnav's mentor so Saleem is the one who's gonna deal with Shyam?? loved they styleboards

Originally posted by Risha.J

Btw, I'm loving your Hrithik Roshan styleboards lately. Another man I am in awe of... How can someone be so heartbreakingly beautiful, nai?

I notice that it is the Arnav styleboards where he features... Wonder why that is. Is he your picture of ASR?

Several of our Sisters have asked recently about the styleboards.
Thought I'd do a Yash-Five (Y5) on it:

1. Styleboards are about creating a mood for the scene; sensing energy, visualizing place, evoking emotion, featuring items to suggest lifestyle.

2. I visualize the actors from TV-IPK when writing, but for complex reasons, using them in the styleboards is not as effective. So I use actors/models to take their place on the styleboards; selecting images that match costume, feel, posture, look of the scene. Ex. I've used Hrithik as Arnav lately but I hope you plug in Mr. Sobti's face where HR's face is. Same with Sonam Kapoor for Khushi. 

3. Characters who are not on TV-IPK I have assigned "faces" to:
Pari = Freida Pinto
Aman = was Ram Charan but lately he's been a nameless jeans model
Yash = Sendhil Ramamurthy
Boondi = any cutie-patootie!
Saleem = Aamir Khan

4. Colour palettes are the key with the styleboards. When I write a scene, I see colours and that is what I hope I can convey in terms of mood. 

5. Interiors/costume/objects featured on styleboard should suggest the socio-economic lifestyle for the characters. 

I love that you enjoy the styleboards, and that I receive so many comments on them. They are central to my process, and it feels incomplete sharing an episode without at least one styleboard. Like a meal without dessert...
m

I imagine young boondi to looks like this. I absolutely adore this picture and you know just how much I adore our Ladette Governess 😉

Another V is here :D 

I must tell you that it was a bit of a mauling. [Woman mauled by tiger in her own kitchen] But our tigress-heroine was no less.
---
Granted she had no actual experience, but she had buckets and spades of imagination. 
---
in her heart and mind, she and Aman had been lovers for years. And she seized upon these imaginary flights and put them into action.

Oh Pari! Oh, Pari. Pariii ! Its finally here. Those two are now them. Yay. I wish I could go and grab the kulfi though. Pari clearly has much more, ahem, awaited and enjoyable activities to look into. 

And then - and only then - did he show to her that their beginning was only now beginning. 

Cannot wait to see how it proceeds. If they could let me have that kulfi though... You don't get them here in Scotland :( 

Great update! 

Edited by vgedin - 11 years ago