Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
26-Oct- very good update maya..really interesting...update soon..😊

masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
How beautifully and heart wrenchingly you described her self pity, his masked sadness. The style board is another pinch. Absolutely loved it. The inner struggle is just so so heart breaking.

Beautiful update.
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
How strange is love?- He keeps his distant from her because he doesn't want to make things hard for her, she soothes his heart after he breaks hers. My heart breaks for them, of having to pull away when they both need each other.
Beautifully written.
JalebiJane thumbnail
Sisters:

26.10.2012 is here.
[Every noble intention to post 28.10.2012 before I go to bed tonight, so please keep an eye out.]

Affectionately,

9424976 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I so badly want to know why Aman and Pari got married in the first place!! And it just saddens me so much. UFF. Please Maya, I cant take it anymore. 
sakthi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aman is a mystery!!! why did they marry or under hard circumstances?
ASR , he is a better detective.
I think kushi will spill the beans about shyam's phonecall very soon.
bushrayou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
God I feeel like WHEN aman will realize to keep her he wont ever let  her go... 

I want her to just teach him a lesson in love... lol but he is loving her! 

God I love it!!! EVERY SINGLE PART! 

THANK YOU! 
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
26.10.2012 beautiful update heartwreching i can feel their pain n her pity for herself
"love someone who can give you everything, Pari---because you are...everything."
loved the styleboard it just add to it

27.10.12 fantastic update n mrs.raizada suspicious making asr the detective coming out i think he surely will find out soon n buttton will help him out loved the styleboard
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
P and K are cooking 'chutney' and ASR has got whiff that something's cooking. And he is noting all the little tells - K looking at the caller before taking the call, keeping the phone in her hand and also diverting attention form P's call to the nurse's strategy at ludo. It seems her partner in this venture has warned her of Arnav's interest in calls to her phone, courtesy her accompanying Aman on his sleuthing. Waiting to see if "Chutney?" reveals or conceals her to ASR. Edited by citi - 11 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved both the updates.
They were damm good.