-khushi- About Last Night: Email: [email protected] - Page 61

Posted: 11 years ago
Yash's mom. I also heaved a sigh of relief after reading that she left soon. 
Red pajamas matching the red dots on her arms. Soo Boondi!
And a big hug to you for making Arnav receive and track that call. I again heave a sigh of relief here, and probably slump down on my recliner too.
Maya

Lovely styleboard.  I adore the Boondi ones more than the others.  I think she inspires your best.

Haven't commented on the last few simply because, I wanted more.  I think we kind of got that today.  glad that arnav finally knows about the damn phone calls.  shame on khushi for thinking she could handle it herself.  doesn't this woman ever learn?  aman's plea for work was so funny.  he was literally begging for work.

i have a request for you.  is it possible to include a link to this discussion thread in your PM's so that those who want to comment here can do so quickly?  it would be convenient.

Thanks
Originally posted by segad

Lovely styleboard.  I adore the Boondi ones more than the others.  I think she inspires your best.

Haven't commented on the last few simply because, I wanted more.  I think we kind of got that today.  glad that arnav finally knows about the damn phone calls.  shame on khushi for thinking she could handle it herself.  doesn't this woman ever learn?  aman's plea for work was so funny.  he was literally begging for work.

i have a request for you.  is it possible to include a link to this discussion thread in your PM's so that those who want to comment here can do so quickly?  it would be convenient.

Thank you for your comment. Thought I would reply on-thread, because I came up with 5 points, and you know I hate to waste such an opportunity:

1. I do enjoy styling the BoondiBoards---it's rare that I find an image that captures Boondi, so when I find one, I get a bit over-excited! And who could resist red-dotted leggings?!

2. I hate to think that you are expecting "more-ish" work from me. [nail-biting!] You know that I see my work as a frothy, playful romp---nothing profound---please continue to have low expectations from me and we'll both be happy!😊

3. I like this Austen quote from -Emma-:
"Wickedness is always wickedness, but folly is not always folly." 

4. Yes, a man would rather break rocks in a quarry under a scorching sky than excavate his own heart. Dear, dear Aman. (sigh) 

5. Good idea on linking this thread on my PMs. Will try and remember.

Thanks always, Segad.
maya 
Maya! Lovely styleboards. There is something about this one that is especially enthralling. I really don't know how you found such a fitting photo for Aman, it is just so apt!
And I really am itching to write a long awaited comment on everything I've missed to comment on so I will just go back to my shameless habits and res for now. Teehee. 
Okay, jokes apart, I just love -khushi-. every episode just makes my day. Yes, even the ones with Shyam! Who in their right mind can so much as not like, let alone dislike, anything written by you? 
Maya as always awesome update
U know, I was thinking today about this FF and was pondering when will Arnav comes to know about Shyam calling Khushi and what will be his action if he comes to know. And here you are with the update and answered my query😊 Now eager to know how will Arnav tackle with Shyam and what will be his reaction knowing Khushi hiding it from him and how Khushi will face this?
Loved that Arnav was so in character...presence of mind and absence of body from the sick bed.

Of course my hero was in his room sitting in the recliner, working on his laptop while the women all hovered over the patient.   I was waiting for him to discover Shyam's call and he appears to be on his way.

sigh...you write such a good ASR!!!!

fantastic update love arnav n boondi adorable loved the styleboard n aman took arnav offer n ofcourse just love aman n arnav together

25/Oct - very intriguing update Maya...i really don't like Yash's mother..even i'am glad she will be away for a while..Anjali Bhoondi & Yash can bond like one real family without his mother's constant scrutiny..& may be Yash too will get to know the Raizada's, especially Arnav on a different comfort level...& coming to the mystery call & caller on Khushi's phone, i'am sure it was Shyam's call...i'am glad that Arnav Singh Raizada's brain has understood there is something fishy & he has assigned Aman his work, to find about caller..i'am sure it will be a matter of time & Arnav Aman will determine what is going on & i'am sure Arnav will make sure Shyam stays miles away from his wife & sister... interesting update..keep up the good work going...please do update soon...😊

Originally posted by Anamika100

Loved that Arnav was so in character...presence of mind and absence of body from the sick bed.

Of course my hero was in his room sitting in the recliner, working on his laptop while the women all hovered over the patient.   I was waiting for him to discover Shyam's call and he appears to be on his way.

sigh...you write such a good ASR!!!!

@Bold

That is so TRUE!! Sometimes, I wonder how IPKKND would have been different (better different) if Maya were the scriptwriter. Of course the Broadcast and Censorship board would have a lot to worry about too. πŸ˜‰

Any way, if I were forced (and strictly only FORCED) to pick one thing only that I love about this FF, I would say that it's the way ASR's character has been handled with such love and delicacy and sincere honesty. 
Originally posted by Risha.J

@Bold

That is so TRUE!! Sometimes, I wonder how IPKKND would have been different (better different) if Maya were the scriptwriter. Of course the Broadcast and Censorship board would have a lot to worry about too. πŸ˜‰

Any way, if I were forced (and strictly only FORCED) to pick one thing only that I love about this FF, I would say that it's the way ASR's character has been handled with such love and delicacy and sincere honesty. 

*fans self*
Only Karan Johar can do -khushi- justice, don't you think?