-khushi- About Last Night: Email: [email protected] - Page 59

Posted: 11 years ago
I have not read the chapter yet, and then Aashifa told me pari gave up.

Dead. I am dying. I haven't read yet, but if Pari is giving up... Yes, I am dying.

nice part
poor Pari
continue soon
I dunno but I'm secretly glad that Pari did not beg. If she has another plan to keep Aman without really letting him know... that's ok too.

But about Aman, I feel so many different emotions... exasperation, pity, appreciation... but surprisingly, I'm not mad at him!
Pari just got her single tear moment AGAIN. 

Aman, make up for it and make up for it FAST!

Such an idiot! Apne boss se sab seekha, ab yeh bhi seekh! Bewakoof! WHY must men like him (and the earlier version of his Boss who makes an appearance now and then even so far along) berate themselves in privacy and speak truth without any cover or rather half truths without letting their own feelings in?! TELL HER WHAT YOU FEEL, IDIOT!
This chapter had me teary eyed throughout, and I think I cried a bit at the last line. It is ironic how well they understand each other, yet, not. Like always, your in-depth knowledge of capturing each emotion, each thought that might have crossed through Aman or Pari's mind, and then so effortlessly conveying it to us, making us emote, awes me, inspires me. 

Oh Maya, my heart just broke as I envisoned Pari saying those words to Aman, I really hope she opens up to Khushi.. Let Aman understand his true emotions, fears and feelings soon, I would love to see Khushi infuse her style in getting them remarried..

fantastic update my heart broke poor pari i cried at the last line n i feel many emotions towards aman loved the update loved the styleboard Edited by drunkiiebabe - 11 years ago
The latest update is just too awesome. The way you described Pari apologized Aman for disturbing him, just touched my heart. Its very evident that both of them love each other very much. Now its in hands of destiny or fate as you name it that they will surrender themselves to their love and I hope it happens very soon.
Thanks for the PM Maya😊
@25 oct...
aww boondi cutiepie...