-khushi- About Last Night: Email: [email protected] - Page 57

Posted: 11 years ago
From yummy chutney dosa to yucky chicken pox...the dining table conversations we get to hear.

Note - it is amazing the manner in which a person's traits come forward in your story. Mrs. Malhotra is really a difficult woman, I hope Anjali is strong enough to handle her. Yash is on her side but, that lady is formidable to say the least.
Hey Maya.

So sorry to just disappear but was busy with a festival here. Will give my comments soon!!
Maya, now I am craving for dosas & chutney too!!!! Yumm!!!

Loved the way both Arnav & Khushi were so worried about each other instantly. The inherent love shines through so beautifully at times such as these. Adore them both.

Another thing that was really endearing to see the husbands, Arnav & Yash reading Aman so accurately of not wanting to have Pari out of his sight. The ladies never get how possessive husbands are about them, no one can take better care of their wives than them...

"A room is waiting here for you."

Am so glad that Aman gave in to this request only for Pari's comfort, the man loves her so... ðŸ˜³

Lovely, lovely update Maya as always. 
Edited by pixiegirl - 11 years ago
Okay caught up with the recent updates. Oh my, i think i might be falling for Aman... He seems very practical, but also very keen of where he came from. The past is a permeable screen that seems to dictate his today. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but he seems to be missing out on Pari's feeling. Although, there is much revelation to be made on this couple, so i will wait. However, his plan to detract pari from drinking excessively again, seems to be working. I adore these two, they have a different sort of relation. And i LOVE pari, because she wants coffee '' Desperately!''😆😆

Aww, bhoondi and pari both are stuck with chicken pox. And i like how it set a chain reaction in the Raizada House, with everyone remembering when they had the chicken pox also!😆

Hmm, seems like Arnav is suspicious of his wife's action, when she didn't reciprocate his morning needs!! I can't seem to remember the exact dialogue, but Arnav say's something like, '' come here, i have a job for you'' I seriously was stunned ...but i guess this is how their relation works! Oh not that i overlooked the wedding night, but it was very steamy, yet tender also. These two are just beyond what my words can comprehend, and its because of your writing -- you have laid out these two characters with such sincerity that one can't help but fall for them. And they excessively remind me of the original IPK i fell in love :)

Now i hope, khushi pauses on her plans, and does not indulge in any kind of danger relating to Shyam! Her comrade (Pari) is sick - maybe she should confide in her husband! Obviously i feel like she won't, but i am fearful of what she might end up...if she is negligent with the whole shyam fiasco! Although, i have a strong hope that Arnav will find out about his wife's plan's before anything too irreversible happens.

Wonderful Updates, Maya. I am sorry i am not able to comment on each update separately. However i hope this comment makes up for those missed comments. But just know, even if i don't comment, whenever i read the update, i think to myself, this woman is a genius! All these small details, you keep a tab on -- one might just overlook is a sign of sheer brilliance.

shiz :)
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 11 years ago
awesome update Mrs. Malhotra is being a typical MIL n i just love aman n arnav relationship the way both of them understand each other  

aman better know what is best for his wife... TO STAY WITH HER!!!
LOL
loving the story!!! i am hoping he doesn't take her there and stays and takes care of her himself..

Khushi keeps us entertained with her antics... cant wait for more!!
Sisters:

My other project is now complete (woohoo!)
And tomorrow I return to writing -khushi- more regularly.

Thank you for your patience.

maya hill

Hope it went good!

Eager for the update!!
Originally posted by Inked

Sisters:

My other project is now complete (woohoo!)
And tomorrow I return to writing -khushi- more regularly.

Thank you for your patience.

maya hill

Will be waiting!

Btw, While I was waiting for you to update after the 20th of October - I have read ur FF once again...the 3rd time.