Posted: 11 years ago
nice update dear
liked it
khushi and arnav are just too much
continue soon
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Maya for a very juicy chapter after a long time. It was just fabulous. Poor Khushi & her resolve just melted away at the assault of the very determined Governor. ðŸ˜‰

And another huge thank you for changing his name!! I so love "Governorji" as opposed to the silly uncleji. Thanks hun. ðŸ¤—

Your styleboard was fabulous as well. 
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it Arnav and Khushi are great loved how he made her give in. The white net sari was beautiful
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic update beautifully written the union of button and governorji left me blushing n beautiful style board
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderfull chapter, romance,the ever so shy bride had her governji melt her resolve away, no  interruptions...beautiful styleboard... Arnavs concern for her...who ever said chivarly is dead !
JalebiJane thumbnail
Sisters:

Many have asked about the net sari on the 14.10.2012 styleboard.

Both outfits are by Tarun Tahiliani Bridal (2010-11)
I love that entire collection and have featured it previously on these two other styleboards.

maya hill

PS Risha: the earrings are Ranjana Khan.

mistyrains thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
The last chapter was heady, as well as exciting. Thanks to the gorgeous styleboard. I mean, Tahiliani, La Perla, the Virgin Talks and Khushi. Sigh. Almost--almost felt like a voyeur. Very evocative Maya, as always.
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I asked my sister to view the style boards and her reaction was the following statement.

"No wonder, you are always checking your iPhone to see if there is anything new. It's a visual treat."

duncanelise thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The last episode was just so enjoyable! 
I was blushing over some parts and laughing out loud over some others. You have done complete justice to the suhaag raat! 
I would really like to be in your head sometimes... And loved the style board, beyond sexy!
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6

'Governorji' -They never stop their games, do they? Khushi giving into Arnav (I would have been suprised is she kept to her act) I don't underestimate our heroine but our hero is something...

And the blush stays.

Your styleboards are amazing. Sensual, traditional and beautiful.
The sarees have a traditional touch yet they are worn in a different manner, a more modernised manner. The setting and backgrounds remind me of a modernised and Indian version of a scene out of Jane Austen's writing. The pale, hues and gothic colours- beautiful.

This particular styleboard screams Arnav and Khushi- perfect.

Edited by Elena123 - 11 years ago