Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
9th October

OMG! What is Arnav doing? Sabke Saamne? ☺️

Buaji is definitely a turn-off for Arnav :D

I love this Ms. Gupta talks. It makes them so very naughty ;)

Pari definitely needs to be thanked for the beautiful double wedding :)

Aman's gaze will tell where Pari is, super :D

Unless it was directed against her; in which case, she appreciated it less. πŸ˜†

MS. Detective Raizada is ready to find out what is going on b/n Aman and Pari and nothing can stop her, not even her husband, I think :D

Quite a naughty update ha :D
lazyleaves thumbnail
10th October

I don't mind how long the wedding day was, as long as the wedding night is long. ou know what I eman, don't you? πŸ˜‰

Pari is so sweet. She wants them to have a perfect wedding irrespective of the fact that hers is not. She is a gem πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav, being a husband now, now understands the relationship dynamics and commands Aman to leave - Sweet πŸ˜ƒ

Pari wants Boondi with her. Ek teer se do shikaar πŸ˜‰ I side Aman here. I want them to be alone too πŸ˜ƒ
lazyleaves thumbnail
11th October

At the moment I have nothing to do but read Maya's updates :P

She found comfort in Boondi so that she could get busy and then she decorated the two rooms again to occupy her mind or else she will have a breakdown :(

His mere touch makes her submissive!

Aman wants his wife all for himself tonight. Will we get to see the SR of three couple instead of two? πŸ˜‰

A gift? What is it? Let me see :D

Wow earrings and perfect to her taste πŸ˜ƒ

Getting drunk, seriously?
lazyleaves thumbnail
12th October

Good everyone left πŸ˜ƒ Kuch privacy do please πŸ˜ƒ

I hope this sasuma doesn't give Anjali a difficult time :(

Anjali has already entered in to sasuma's bad books. Sasuma thinks her bahu has cheeno-fied her son :P

Boondi is the only one who is not excited for the wedding night πŸ˜†

"Everybody is my elder!"
These are my sentiments too :D Sab mujhse badhe hai :(

Yash has got a good mother for his daughter. Pajama and bathing rasam. I am sure both Yash and Arnav want to be a part of this rasam with their respective wives πŸ˜‰

Ab yeh kiska call tha? πŸ˜• Khushi again is moving around the house without her phone! She is the limit! He left? 😲

Finally at least one groom reached his bedroom! OHO Boondi is sick 😭 But Yash and Anji will take care of her πŸ˜ƒ

"Have you had the chicken pox?"
Why this question? πŸ˜•
lazyleaves thumbnail
13th October

Arnav kaha hai? I am voicing Khushi's thoughts.

What is under the bed? Maya kitne secrets?

Prepare to be ravaged, Virgin. ☺️ Yeh Arnva bhi na, uff 😳

Baap re! Khushi thinks so much! Baal ki khaal!

I understood it was Arnav and not Akash. I am keeping up πŸ˜ƒ

This girl is planning to play and don't let him have the bing bing? I think Khushi will be more than happy to lose this one :D

The opening lines of P&P but altered :D

Kitna tadpaao-ing Maya ji?
lazyleaves thumbnail
Have you seen Jodha Akbar?
-Risha- thumbnail
Arnav and his many ways to hide things from Khushi! I don't blame her for getting sidetracked. Anyone would if they get that message. β˜ΊοΈ
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
good going maya..update soon..😊
-Risha- thumbnail
Maya! If you skip an update after that sizzle you gave us yesterday, toh aap ramanchi karo gi!
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
My compliments Maya...on bringing out the essential spirit of the mischievous Khushi...Arnav's greatest conquest and biggest weakness.  Loved her dilemma and consternation at receiving the text and then going thru the whole thinking process that only a woman and more specifically Khushi would go thru about where Aakash had seen the text and if he may have thought that she was having illicit relations...🀣 with someone called Laad Governor.

Then this lovely creature thinks up her plan to present  her husband with a virgin ...hahaha...I can hardly wait.  So glad that the sweet but mushy wedding stuff is over and these two are back to their sparring.πŸ˜‰
Edited by Anamika100 - 11 years ago