-khushi- About Last Night: Email: [email protected] - Page 46

Posted: 11 years ago
The mechanics of how a party breaks up is noted so well. The sooner ASR gets the Sr. Mrs. Malhotra to Bhopal the better at the moment. Actually it is nice to read of a typicallish Indian mom-in-law at last. "Mere bete pe jaadu kar diya" type. Nani is too nice and Mami a bit of a make-up maverick to be taken seriously as a typical Indian tele-serial saas.
The fatigue felt at the end to a good party that was enjoyed fully is best exemplified in the tired petulant irritation of Boondi.
"pleasure-hound" - loved it.
Also the bit about "nahi!" added to convey absolute seriousness is effective.
Loved Arnav's "What?" to the bit about the pajama rasam.
Where has the man gone? Mrs. LG is going to be mighty miffed and more than that worried about him. Or maybe his msg may alleviate her concern?
Edited by citi - 11 years ago

amazing update where have mr.raizada gone on his wedding night n boondi got the chicken pox poor thing loved the update

Ohh chicken pox...how I loathe thee...but poor Boondi...and poor anyone else who catches it from her...the breaking up of a party is very much true and I have witnessed it many a time, now where did our dearest ASR go? Well I shall have to wait to find out won't I? 
Uh-oh Maya, you just derailed AnYash wedding night!!! Sheesh! once again :( I dunno why their love life is so jinxed??? How will the two survive?? ðŸ˜†

Hope Boondi recovers soon, poor thing, Chicken Pox?? Really?? Sniff, sniff. ðŸ˜­

What call did Mr. Raizada get?? Did Mrs. Raizada not warn Pari in time to not spill the beans to Aman?? Or has Arnav gone to meet Inspector Khan?? Shyam bungling somewhere again, I hope so...

Okay, by the looks of it, both the wedding nights were ruined :( Sigh! I hope you're going to make it up later Maya :)

Lovely updates once again, sorry haven't been able to respond regularly...
Edited by pixiegirl - 11 years ago
Aman-Pari pair is really mindblowing. I love their silent gestures and small happenings.
The wedding night!!!!!!!
Oh No! Our little bride Boondi is running fevers...
Arnav, I think he sensed the phonecall from Shyam.
Everytime I read your updates, your words give a pleasant experience of reading...
The elderly Mrs. Malhotra could be a problematic saas it seems but with Yash and his brilliance, I dont think we should worry too much. Also this is a different Anjali than the usual run down one, so I am sure she will stand for herself when need be and of course we have our very insistent Boondi too. 

And Aman...DONT make me fall in love with him now! As it is my undivided love for Arnav is facing a challenge from Yash and Aman need not join it! Your heroes have this uncanny ability to say these sweetest of things in the most nonchalant manner leaving us, the sisters, breathless and weak in our knees! I am hoping for a drunken confession here, an elegant one of course because where there are Aman and Pari involved, elegance is a given.

And coming over to Arnav *deep sigh* and his Khushi...STOP PROLONGING THE WEDDING NIGHT! :p
Awww Boondi is suffering from Chicken Pox.. ðŸ˜” Hope not. Poor child .. .Keep her safe.
I just loved the way Anjali manipulated her to leave the room and retire for the night. It's so motherly n warmly.
Now where Mr ASR had gone. I am dying to know what msg he had left for Khusi. Hope nothing serious. Looks like the wedding night for both the couple is not happening the usual way.  Yash's mother as you indicated earlier could be a full fledged typical sass sometime.😃
What's Aman planning really for Pari. Wanting her to have all her unfilled dreams .I am too seriously hoping some drunken confession/ confrontation happening here.   

I love Khushi and Arnav teasing about rasams……pajama rasam….how cute is that?

I went back to Yash letting Anjali know, his mother is not an easy person, now we know why……

Boondi the bride is going to be subject to a lot of discomfort, poor child……

Where did Arnav go now?????

Oooho i love the boondiboard... Thank you so much for putting that... 
good update Maya..Yash's mother seems to be a wee bit of a problem.. i'am worried that she would create trouble for Yash & Anjali, this in-turn may not got down well with Arnav & he might end up hurting Khushi as it is because of Khushi, Yash came into Anjali's life..i feel Yash's mothers behavior is going to create this circle...& yes i like Bhoondi, she is just so cute...good going..keep it up...please do update soon..😊
Edited by Surya.Ravi - 11 years ago