-khushi- About Last Night: Email: [email protected] - Page 43

Posted: 11 years ago
holding her hand better lead to better things... i am dying for them!!! I hope she fights and makes him see reason. the ladies always have to !
Originally posted by Kalyaani

Pari is such a sweetheart, she did so much for the wedding to be picture perfect and now wants to decorate the rooms for the official "deflowering"...

Interesting how we "deflower" a rose---then spread its petals on the bed where a bride is to be deflowered. Etymological symbolism.
This comment has to be in ASR's name.  Loved his question to Khushi about where he should find the virgin for the defloweringšŸ¤£!

Also about how to find Pari...just check where Aman is looking.  What a perceptive and intelligent man he is.

So happy you are finally telling us more about this couple.
Aman and Pari's relationship, those silent gestures, that eye-communication, the overwhelming understanding they share, intrigues me to no measure. And the way you have written about Pari crying, her love, hope with Aman, is just heart-breaking. I might have cried with her.

Khushi's is just plainly blatant isn't she? Following the footsteps of Mr Laad Governor with just a little more sultriness.

This story just keeps getting better and better. And I love, love the styleboards. They are stunning, like my mother pointed out. [she has an uncanny penchant for such fashion editorials]
Originally posted by mistyrains

And I love, love the styleboards. They are stunning, like my mother pointed out. [she has an uncanny penchant for such fashion editorials]

Oh, there it is! I knew your brilliance couldn't just sprout from thin air...you have come by it honestly.
maya
PS I have this visual of your mom leaning over your shoulder peering at the monitor. (lovely!)
Originally posted by Inked

Oh, there it is! I knew your brilliance couldn't just sprout from thin air...you have come by it honestly.
maya
PS I have this visual of your mom leaning over your shoulder peering at the monitor. (lovely!)

Ah, well you should know, she likes The Doctor a little more than Arnav. And though she won't accept it she has a soft corner for Aman too ;)

Even though I removed myself from the scene when my mother was about to read the Deflowering line, I couldn't resist looking back, she was flustered, highly so.
The three men in this story - Arnav, Aman and Yash...I found a song that fits their love so well...took the liberty to share this with all...

When a man loves a woman
Can't keep his mind on nothing else
He'll trade the world
For the good thing he's found
If she's bad he can't see it
She can do no wrong
Turn his back on his best friend
If he put her down

When a man loves a woman
Spend his very last dime
Tryin' to hold on to what he needs
He'd give up all his comfort
Sleep out in the rain
If she said that's the way it ought to be

Well, this man loves a woman
I gave you everything I had
Tryin' to hold on to your precious love
Baby, please don't treat me bad

When a man loves a woman
Down deep in his soul
She can bring him such misery
If she plays him for a fool
He's the last one to know
Lovin' eyes can't ever see

When a man loves a woman
He can do no wrong
He can never own some other girl
Yes when a man loves a woman
I know exactly how he feels
'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're my world

When a man loves a woman...

- Percy Sledge
Thank you for introducing Pari's character in this story.
 I just adore her, respect her and feel for her. I never thought i would feel so strongly for an other character than Khusi or Boondi ( in this story) but with Pari i just not able to hold back. Without her this wedding would have incomplete ..
I loved that she replied back to Aman. At least Aman gave some reaction.

I simply love the fact in this journey that the women you showed are very powerful in every emotions.
@10.10.12
awww d ending...i hope things improve for pari...