Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Maya Hill has posted a new item, '10.10.2012'

If this wedding day has seemed endless to us, Sisters, then imagine how interminably long it has seemed to the Raizadas, Guptas, Malhotras and Behls. Weddings are delightful, but if everybody was candid, they would say that they were equally delighted when a wedding was over. Of course, that could not be explicitly said. [...]

You may view the latest post at
http://mayahill.com/10-10-2012/

Thank you,
Maya Hill
[email protected]
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Pari is such a sweetheart, she did so much for the wedding to be picture perfect and now wants to decorate the rooms for the official "deflowering". I like this girl in general, her thoughtfulness in wanting to take Boondi home, to give the doctor and his new wife some alone time, like her a bit more for that. 

IMP - Aman held her hand, now, this too is a form of deflowering if you ask me.

LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh my Aman held her hand, perhaps wedding fever will allow them to proceed further tonight too.. I am glad he said no to taking Boondi home !!

-Risha- thumbnail
Aww... thanks so much for the banner Maya! 🤗. It's very umm... 'too-intense-so-you-better-stay-away' type!

Will edit after reading the update!

Edit:

I don't think Aman has anything very romantic planned out for the evening, I hope he does not torture her more tonight.

But she surely has all his attention. He knew exactly where she was standing even though it was not mentioned that he looked for her!
Edited by Risha.J - 11 years ago
masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
'all's well that ends well.' 

Prakashes were the first to arrive because they rode Arnav's bike home. The pleasure this gave them was equal to Khushi's pleasure,

so I'm simultaneously the Godfather and Mother India."

Haha Maya, I love this witty side of yours!
Pari and Aman-- "Let's go home," he said. And, he did something he had never done. He took Pari's hand.
I see an intention, a promise there.
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww Pari is such a great character hope her and Aman are able to work something their relationship out.
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The aftermath of an Indian wedding, even one so contained as these weddings, has been wonderfully described. God is in the details and your writing proves that...through your words you realize an atmosphere, the essence of the 'Indian' situation, be it at home, in traditions, in attitudes and responses. And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
Waiting for the Arnavization of Aman when it comes to the love of his (Aman's) life, and consequently the change in Aman and Pari's equation...can one consider his taking her hand as a promising development?
"so I'm simultaneously the Godfather and Mother India." - quiet, dry humour...self-deprecating...typical ASR and signature Maya.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Maya 🤗

I forgot to say this in my comment on the website... You need to show more Aman and Pari 🤣 The small one minute of talking has so much drama, I just want to know the aftermath... They both seem to just go off in two separate directions! 

Aman and Arnav ❤️, they just make me smile too much... you show their relationship so well the wavelenght they are on you just know they have known each other for years! 
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic updates
10.9.2012 i feel sorry for pari n arnav n khushi  love the styleboards n hope khushi interfere
"she accepted it, and indicated with her chin , "aman right here but she's not"
"-now follow his gaze and there you will find his wife," arnav finished
10.10.2012 aman eyes following pari n i love pari taking pari so dr& mrs. malhotra can have some personal time n aman refuse wonder wat r his reasons n he took her hand
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aman is an idiot! A noble one, but an idiot nevertheless :-). Call him ASB: S for sillybilly!

Poor Pari...Arnav showed himself to be very astute about Aman and Pari's situation...love has made him more perceptive to relationships? Or perhaps he just knows Aman very well...and he has been in his situation: hungry for the sight of the woman you love, knowing that memories are all that will be left once she is gone...

I hope Khushi, Boondi and Anjali all interfere!! 

Bim

P.S beautiful styleboards throughout the wedding chapters, though I'll be looking forward to seeing what's up your sleeve for the coming days... :-)