Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank you all for your kind notes and witty messages and soup and oh yes, the brandy!
I am happy to report that I am much better. 
Maya
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Didn't know you were sick, but glad you're better now.
snoopy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hope you get better soon
JalebiJane thumbnail
Sisters:

26.09.2012 episode of -khushi- is available.
Calendar is here.

Thank you,
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Everything aside, how are you doing Maya? I hope you are fine and the update is more than welcome, do take good care of yourself.

A cracker this update is, Aman-Pari, I am warming upto that couple. Boondi or no Boondi, Yash...me no likey...sorry.

I love Arnav...God...help me...please.

Yash - a word of advice, Arnav knows best, you have to accept this.
-Risha- thumbnail
Loving this! Finally an insight in to Aman's head. <3 BTW, the way Arnav always tries out the 5-point theory, I've a feeling he is determined to prove it wrong. Lol.Edited by Risha.J - 11 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the update from yesterday. Cannot wait. I am getting impatient...hehe
Thanks 
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How are you feeling now , Maya!

He loves her, wants her, desires her, but what is stopping him from reaching out to her. The more I read abt Aman and Pari, the more curious I am, to know abt their story. It looks like they too had a hasty wedding just like Arnav & Kushi, but still they are not a couple! hmm...very intriguing. My five most favourite people  I want to read abt in "Kushi",

1) Arnav & Kushi ( obviously)😉
2) Aman& Pari ( next favourite couple)
3) The nibbleworthy Boondi 😃
4) Yash & Anjali ( though I don't like them much, I have no other option cos, you didn't include Aakash & Paayal much)
5) hmm...shit, even I can't justify a fifth one here, just like Arnav...maybe Shyam and his possible wives? hehe...😆

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kalyaani

Everything aside, how are you doing Maya? I hope you are fine and the update is more than welcome, do take good care of yourself.

A cracker this update is, Aman-Pari, I am warming upto that couple. Boondi or no Boondi, Yash...me no likey...sorry.

I love Arnav...God...help me...please.

Yash - a word of advice, Arnav knows best, you have to accept this.

Kalyaani! I am with you in this. Right from the time he entered, I have always felt that he feels a little insecure around Arnav and tries to outsmart him in every way he can, right from showing off his closeness to Kushi to his hold over Anjali. I have never like them as couple too, ( Maya! don't get offended, I have already mentioned abt this). The " Anjali fiasco" in the serial, has made it worse now. 😕

masam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I really hope you're feeling good now Maya, because that was an interesting update.
Aman and Pari--the show stoppers! Veiled facts revealed about their relationship and I'm looking forward to more!
Yash-- *scratches head*

And of course Boondi.!  Can't stop smiling :)