Fan Fictions

-khushi- About Last Night: Email: [email protected] - Page 11

lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am waiting :-)

--Edited---

Thank you for giving the ArMan (yes a joined name for them too πŸ˜› ) background. No wonder they trust each other so much 😊

[for these things always occur under cover of black!]
True one needs a Kaali Andheri Raat πŸ˜†

Aman was seated on a chair, hands clasped together, with his eyes focused upon the ground. The music began and his foot tapped to catch the beat. His eyes lifted to meet those of his wife. Pari returned his look with an encouraging smile. And when he actually smiled back, she was further emboldened–she playfully winked. This scene reminded me about how Aditya Kashyap sat on the chair in a black kurta, feeling a little shy to sing in front of Geet's family. Then he looks up and she (Pari) gives him a smile and he in turn smiles and the Nagada Nagada Bajaa πŸ˜ƒ

In their youth, she had watched Aman perform quite often. She knows him since a very long time, I guess. Secrets Maya kitne secrets!

Pari was proud about the fact that Khushi was impressed by Aman and then when Arnav started playing with the drums she couldn't think of anything else! Haaye! This was the way of women in love.

You have made Aman's and Pari's interactions short but heated! How do you manage to this Maya?

That way! As though to ask her something. This was unlike anything. It was something. Maya now tell us already. Pileej

Arnav will leave no opportunity to get naughty with his wife :D

My My! Kya scene tha! It was his stupid idea after all πŸ˜†

Buaji 🀣
Edited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JalebiJane thumbnail
Sisters:

Thank you,
Maya

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the update!

So, you mean to say, Aman & Pari haven't done...ahem...it  so far ?πŸ˜‰

207shikha thumbnail
hey maya ..just read your today's installation . it was just great.!
ah..! this man has surely decided to kill me by his oh-so-sweet torture.! πŸ˜³
then about aman-arnav's performance.! it was like m witnessing their performance.
it was just fun.! do continue soon..
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
liked it
continue soon
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Buaji is an unfortunate participant in the two love stories here, ASR-KKGSR & Anjali- Yash; be it the mehendi night or the phone sex episode, poor old woman. Now what will her Nand Kishore say?

Aman is your true blue Man Friday, and with undying loyalty, how many men will sing and dance to save the hide of another man's back?

Oh, I too want an artistically written 'A' on my palm…please….will you do my mending Maya Didi?

Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update!! wow aman and arnav performed and aman sang...  good good 
citi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ah! the back story to Arnav-Aman just adds another intriguing layer to them.
"We are all worldly enough to know that one does not reach the highest levels of commerce without friends in hell." - Very well said, nail on the head kind.
"had a clean manly style of dance." - Important distinction that needs to be stated πŸ˜ƒ but my focus stays on the Raizada.
Buaji seems to be an effective ardour cooling thought/presence.πŸ˜†
You are giving us glimpses into Pari and Aman's 'marriage' and stoking our imagination. 
When will the result be declared.  After all Uncleji actually did beat a drum and it seems with just the right amount of enthusiasm. πŸ˜†
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update loved it loved aman n arnav performance n aman n pari loved how pari felt pleased when khushi was impressed with aman n pari n aman moment n ofcourse khushi n arnav loved the update thanks for the pm
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update!
Waiting for the results..πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by swetha_ch - 11 years ago