----------------------- (Page 8)

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Originally posted by kkksr

ANOTHER THING  we have so many so called intellects here  who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the  Forum i guess !

Now you are questioning the people that watch the show??? You dont want them to watch the show?? Sadism is showing baby murder on prime time television for all audience to see...many people were disturbed watching that gruesome scene (which btw aired with no content warning) Sadism is when they humiliate and torture Khushi in the name of entertainment. And yes, the intellectuals on this forum is way brighter than the stupid CVs that write this nonsense. If you have time please go check out some of their writing before you take shots at them!! There is some excellent writing on this forum that will put these Cvs to shame!

I never questioned any one to watch the point is u dont like it QUIT rather then cry 24/7 !

murder / misscarrige is defi wht I HATED TOO . many things are done in shows which  makes nosense to me  but 24/7 cryin crying crying and tellin tht  the show sucks? or if we praise arshi or or arnav or khushi we are some fools? a positive post is  tried to be hijacked so tht it turns into -ve too This is saddism !

I dont  intended to read any writing on this forum specially from those who make disgusting posts 24/7 ! 

yes issues probelms  I have too but i rather see the brighter side of the show !In the name of so-called criticism we cross the line of decency ! 

rightly said Maham!!!!!!!!

in the name of Criticism or waking up the CVs, they only bash the actors personally, professionally. , they bash the Cvs !!!Everywhere u see those bashing posts!!!!!!!! here we all are trying to say some good aspects about the show...but no...when they cannot discuss on the topic, they will start targeting one...and i know there is particular group who never listen to what others are saying...!!!!!!!!

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

have you wondered what triggered this?
die hards like me want trps to drop
why?
so that they get the message
which they never seem to
one and half years of loving this show
8 months of crap
and we still see them not giving us the one thing we want...
a good wedding for khushi
some time together for them
a few moments of loggical story telling
punishing a criminal
justice for khushi's wrongs
...forget everything else
just daily does of positive entertainment
...none of these are there now
the negativity stems from the show
same happened with ss i guess ( i don't watch it. bbut it was all about one girl's torture i guess)
there is a dialogue in the movie nayakan 'ask them to stop nd we will stop'
that is what i wud say though i myself do not criticize episodes
but yes i am turning negative
but i like your post
because it shows concern for our show
and you made an effort to save it

excatly..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22IceflamesgatheringstormabracadabraNi1234KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicrima

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by innocentgreen

i have always been positive towards the show but when negativity itself is not leaving the show then how can u expect people to react positively. Despite of that, many of us still watch the show coz we are too attached to it. This is a free forum, thus we came here to show our pleasure & displeasure about the show. How could they stretch hate 4 14 month but show love & understandings between leads only 4 only few epis. People don't rant here because they want the show to end but to show how messed up the story is actually and by chance if anybody close to ph or CV give them the feedback ,so that they rectify their mistakes & give what their audience  really like. But here cv is hell bent in destroying the story. U wrote about saathiya being shut down coz of gia manek's replacement but i read starplus feedback that they had a choice, either they end saathiya with the exit of gia or continue with story by a replacement  & the latter proves to be successful coz it still rocks the trp chart. They show improvement in story telling a bit there. If cv want fans to stop ranting then they have to show what audience want , it is as simple as that... At the end of the day we all want ipkknd to rock as it used to during feb & so on...nobody want it to end. 

highlighted part...
dear wat u want to say to cv...
i used to tell them wen something actually wrong happen...
but here some ppl actually dint know wat thy want but thy keep on complains..i dnt want to take anybodies name here...but few day ago only thy keep saying why this tracj is not happening...y arnav dint cry for khushi like he cry for anjali...do u think both things r same...
dear there r few pp who tak bout bloopers n i pass it to cv wen ever i get that...i come to forum just to search that...
feedback shud be for shows gud...not for ending show or actors shud leave the show...

I agree both things are not same here. The way asr emotes 4 anjali's was understandable to me. As 4 khushi too ,i understand coz one is his sister whom he vowed to protect & failed miserably & the other one is his wife, his love, one whom he is still trying to understand, to protect & keeps happy... So emotion outburst won't be the same. I never made post to end up the show Or actors to quit the show ,in fact i replied to a post stating that if sanaya ,herself is happy with her role then why do we mind...miscarriage bit khushboo was a bit far fetched. i was appalled.
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushboorath

ANOTHER THING  we have so many so called intellects here  who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the  Forum i guess !

Now you are questioning the people that watch the show??? You dont want them to watch the show?? Sadism is showing baby murder on prime time television for all audience to see...many people were disturbed watching that gruesome scene (which btw aired with no content warning) Sadism is when they humiliate and torture Khushi in the name of entertainment. And yes, the intellectuals on this forum is way brighter than the stupid CVs that write this nonsense. If you have time please go check out some of their writing before you take shots at them!! There is some excellent writing on this forum that will put these Cvs to shame!

kindly watch ur words...
u r saying stupid to those ppl who r in industry for more then 10 yrs...
thy r same ppl who gave you the wonderful show...n and the stories of the writers are the product of the imagination whose base as been set by the cv...so the called STUPID CV...
baby murder or such scenes r very common for prime time slot...

If baby killing is legal on prime time slots and it is written by people with 10 years of experience, then I question their moral fiber as human beings if they can stoop to those levels just for ratings.  In most countries this is considered disgusting and illegal. If  you showed that scene in the US prime time the channel would have paid a HUGE HUGE fine. If they want to air that content any other time (even late night) they would be able to do so only with a content waring!  Asking me to mind my language shows that you are pick here to pick a fight with anyone that is criticizing these STUPID CVs

this is not US...this is INDIAN television...i agree with ur point but if the legal system were to be a little stronger it would have stop a huge level of crime rates in India not just a scene of the show...the fact that other then u neither the newspaper not the media made the issue just point out to the fact how common this scenes r
gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanram

And what  are we supposed to do if we do not like the way the story is going.  Isn't it what the forum is all about - a plateform to provide feedback.

At the moment I am totally disliking the Anjali - Shyam - Dadi track, who are the epitome of manipulation, selfishness, deceipt and insecurity. I really hate seeing Arnav and others having to bend to the evil Shyam and his selfish manipulative consort Anjali. 
Do I really need to continue watching something that only beings frustration and anger? The answer is no!  So the outcome is  I am not watching the show regularly currently but just reading the updates hoping that our Arnav Bitwa is given his brainwa back and soon the plan to derail the evil snakewa starts.

So which is better? venting out our feelings for a better storyline or taking a break from the show ???? Seems like a chicken and egg situation to me!

I absolutely agree with you. At times even I have vented my dissatisfaction here which is in fact quite cathartic and makes me  capable of watching the show again despite its inconsistencies.

Also I think the ones who vent their frustration don't do it out of hate but mainly because of their love for what the show used to be. I mean come on everyone has their own way of reacting to things.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-IceflamesabracadabraKookiemonsterOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged

I never questioned any one to watch the point is u dont like it QUIT rather then cry 24/7 !

murder / misscarrige is defi wht I HATED TOO . many things are done in shows which  makes nosense to me  but 24/7 cryin crying crying and tellin tht  the show sucks? or if we praise arshi or or arnav or khushi we are some fools? a positive post is  tried to be hijacked so tht it turns into -ve too This is saddism !

I dont  intended to read any writing on this forum specially from those who make disgusting posts 24/7 ! 

yes issues probelms  I have too but i rather see the brighter side of the show !In the name of so-called criticism we cross the line of decency ! 

Your post above is way more negative that any criticism that I have seen here. If you dont want to read what the intellects write, then what right do you have to criticize them? You dont even know what they wrote as you have not read any of their posts!! ! I am doing arguing on this topic  as  this argument makes no sense!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesOmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicKookiemonster

arushi05 Goldie
arushi05
arushi05

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged
i agree with you. trps are very important for a show but they donot totally decide the fate of a show. the support of the fans, their comments on forum and their views also play an important role in deciding the fate of a show.
our show is going through a rough phase and we as ardent lovers of the show should support it. when we have supported the show during the kidnapping track then why not now? we should remember that the actors and the directors go through the forum and negative posts may cause problems.
-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

have you wondered what triggered this?
die hards like me want trps to drop
why?
so that they get the message
which they never seem to
one and half years of loving this show
8 months of crap
and we still see them not giving us the one thing we want...
a good wedding for khushi
some time together for them
a few moments of loggical story telling
punishing a criminal
justice for khushi's wrongs
...forget everything else
just daily does of positive entertainment
...none of these are there now
the negativity stems from the show
same happened with ss i guess ( i don't watch it. bbut it was all about one girl's torture i guess)
there is a dialogue in the movie nayakan 'ask them to stop nd we will stop'
that is what i wud say though i myself do not criticize episodes
but yes i am turning negative
but i like your post
because it shows concern for our show
and you made an effort to save it

hey rima
agree at some poitn of urs and i always respect ur views and positivuty but how come u expect to decrease trp coz trp plays major role.
And we r here discussing d WAY ppl vent out or gives dhamaki.

And for me dere were ppl who got bored of romantic and playboy rnav widin week.

We shud give CVs chance to explore d track.
Aftr first epi of new track we demand to change it
is it fair.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

601109rima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index