Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

----------------------- (Page 7)

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_-harsh42

Originally posted by innocentgreen

i really like your positiveness dear. I was like you, even in negative post i replied positively @ times but u know what happened i was name as uncouth, callous so on but i stick to my opinion. One thing that really got to my head was the way they showed the miscarriage scene. To tell u the truth i could not watch that scene, it was beyond me. First time , i made a post to show my utter displeasure , i think it was on khushboo's post and on facebook ippkndfp or else i was ok to watever they have shown. For me i think they are improving ,going by the past 3 epi. But plz don't show khushi & ASr brainless now coz Ajali suffices 4 that... Viewers still remember what shyam did to khushi & Asr , they are not as fprgetful as CV... 

In red above. . . . Amen to that!!! Approve

Yo CVs!!! Listen up!! Tongue

ya sometimes i do feel that CVs forget things !!!!!!! But we hav to wait and see...in the past also CVs forgot many things to show!!!!!. recently the story writer changed...yesterday's scene where Khushi asks Arnav to let Shyam meet Anjali  was little weird...but she just said that and when Arnav said No, she said she is fine with it!!!!!!! We hav to patiently wait and watch...coz i have been watching serials from so long may be since 11999...so i know how slow they r sometimes...compared to that IPKKND is very good...!!!!!!!!!And moreover perhaps we fans hav reached a limit where we just love ARSHI and IPKKND so much that we dont want anything bad happening with it!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreen

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amanram

And what  are we supposed to do if we do not like the way the story is going.  Isn't it what the forum is all about - a plateform to provide feedback.

At the moment I am totally disliking the Anjali - Shyam - Dadi track, who are the epitome of manipulation, selfishness, deceipt and insecurity. I really hate seeing Arnav and others having to bend to the evil Shyam and his selfish manipulative consort Anjali. So guess what ? I am not watching the show currently but just reading the updates hoping that soon the plan to derail the evil snakewa starts.

So which is better? venting out our feelings for a better storyline or taking a break from the show ????

who has told you to stop venting out your feelings..?? i know this is a discussion forum and i have mentioned every point u have spoken about...
It is not about venting out thats causing problems.. it is their way of venting out

Edited by Lyraa99 - 06 September 2012 at 2:01am
-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_-harsh42

Originally posted by supriya.r

be postive guys...IPKKND shld atleast run another 3 yrs!!!!

Yes!
I want to get married and make my husband watch it too!!!WinkLOL

So it should run for at least 2/3 more years!!Big smile

harshuuu :o:o
sach me ?
Need to meet ur wud b husband lol

subha_rath2004

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Originally posted by Barun_Sanaya

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

ANOTHER THING we have so many so called intellects here who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the Forum i guess !

why u are behaving very rudly everytime?
R u only fan of ipk or sarun?
Ipk n sarun not ur private property?we also love them...get a life maham..behave with respect...REPORTED..and this is public forum not ur own forum...u should be banned..REPORTED...
You should get banned for writing this!!
She hasn't taken anyone's name but you are directly attacking her!!
There are already posts attacking +ve people!!
Reported!!

@barun_sanaya . behaving rudely every time / HUh i dont even reply to the posts dear i have m set of postive posts  and i intend to reply in positve posts only !

no im not the only ipkknd sarun fan but im defi a positive ipkknd /sarun fan :)  as for  being banned lol i never said any thing to any one  its a comment on -vty on a  PUBLIC FORUM !!!!!

_Dazzling_

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

have you wondered what triggered this?
die hards like me want trps to drop
why?
so that they get the message
which they never seem to
one and half years of loving this show
8 months of crap
and we still see them not giving us the one thing we want...
a good wedding for khushi
some time together for them
a few moments of loggical story telling
punishing a criminal
justice for khushi's wrongs
...forget everything else
just daily does  of positive entertainment

...none of these are there now

the negativity stems from the show
same happened with ss i guess ( i don't watch it. bbut it was all about one girl's torture i guess)

there is a dialogue in the movie nayakan 'ask them to stop nd we will stop'

that is what i wud say though i myself do not criticize episodes
but yes i am turning negative

but i like your post
because it shows concern for our show
and you made an effort to save it

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-AmazingAmyIceflamesS.StephyabracadabraNi1234CATZ..KookiemonsterOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by kkksr

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

ANOTHER THING  we have so many so called intellects here  who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the  Forum i guess !

Now you are questioning the people that watch the show??? You dont want them to watch the show?? Sadism is showing baby murder on prime time television for all audience to see...many people were disturbed watching that gruesome scene (which btw aired with no content warning) Sadism is when they humiliate and torture Khushi in the name of entertainment. And yes, the intellectuals on this forum is way brighter than the stupid CVs that write this nonsense. If you have time please go check out some of their writing before you take shots at them!! There is some excellent writing on this forum that will put these Cvs to shame!

kindly watch ur words...
u r saying stupid to those ppl who r in industry for more then 10 yrs...
thy r same ppl who gave you the wonderful show...n and the stories of the writers are the product of the imagination whose base as been set by the cv...so the called STUPID CV...
baby murder or such scenes r very common for prime time slot...

If baby killing is legal on prime time slots and it is written by people with 10 years of experience, then I question their moral fiber as human beings if they can stoop to those levels just for ratings.  In most countries this is considered disgusting and illegal. If  you showed that scene in the US prime time the channel would have paid a HUGE HUGE fine. If they want to air that content any other time (even late night) they would be able to do so only with a content waring!  Asking me to mind my language shows that you are pick here to pick a fight with anyone that is criticizing these STUPID CVs

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ray-abracadabraKookiemonsterOnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm

Paula_bear Groupbie
Paula_bear
Paula_bear

Well said!
Me for one will not survive if the show ends!
People should learn to enjoy the track - there has to be a reason for all the changes. They will not do anything intentionally to kill their own show. Saddens to see that people don't realise this.

subha_rath2004

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

So sorry lyaraa and this is wht i ment by  posts getting -ve !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07_Dazzling_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index