Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

----------------------- (Page 6)

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barun_Sanaya

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

ANOTHER THING we have so many so called intellects here who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the Forum i guess !

why u are behaving very rudly everytime?
R u only fan of ipk or sarun?
Ipk n sarun not ur private property?we also love them...get a life maham..behave with respect...REPORTED..and this is public forum not ur own forum...u should be banned..REPORTED...
You should get banned for writing this!!
She hasn't taken anyone's name but you are directly attacking her!!
There are already posts attacking +ve people!!
Reported!!

Edited by _Dazzling_ - 06 September 2012 at 1:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IPK_SaRunrimi015Addie07subha_rath2004

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkksr

ANOTHER THING  we have so many so called intellects here  who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the  Forum i guess !

Now you are questioning the people that watch the show??? You dont want them to watch the show?? Sadism is showing baby murder on prime time television for all audience to see...many people were disturbed watching that gruesome scene (which btw aired with no content warning) Sadism is when they humiliate and torture Khushi in the name of entertainment. And yes, the intellectuals on this forum is way brighter than the stupid CVs that write this nonsense. If you have time please go check out some of their writing before you take shots at them!! There is some excellent writing on this forum that will put these Cvs to shame!

kindly watch ur words...
u r saying stupid to those ppl who r in industry for more then 10 yrs...
thy r same ppl who gave you the wonderful show...n and the stories of the writers are the product of the imagination whose base as been set by the cv...so the called STUPID CV...
baby murder or such scenes r very common for prime time slot...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004-aparna-

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkksr

ANOTHER THING  we have so many so called intellects here  who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the  Forum i guess !

Now you are questioning the people that watch the show??? You dont want them to watch the show?? Sadism is showing baby murder on prime time television for all audience to see...many people were disturbed watching that gruesome scene (which btw aired with no content warning) Sadism is when they humiliate and torture Khushi in the name of entertainment. And yes, the intellectuals on this forum is way brighter than the stupid CVs that write this nonsense. If you have time please go check out some of their writing before you take shots at them!! There is some excellent writing on this forum that will put these Cvs to shame!

I never questioned any one to watch the point is u dont like it QUIT rather then cry 24/7 !

murder / misscarrige is defi wht I HATED TOO . many things are done in shows which  makes nosense to me  but 24/7 cryin crying crying and tellin tht  the show sucks? or if we praise arshi or or arnav or khushi we are some fools? a positive post is  tried to be hijacked so tht it turns into -ve too This is saddism !

I dont  intended to read any writing on this forum specially from those who make disgusting posts 24/7 ! 

yes issues probelms  I have too but i rather see the brighter side of the show !In the name of so-called criticism we cross the line of decency ! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015Su_SomerholickhushboorathAddie07subha_rath2004_Dazzling_-CoolChick-

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Damn it
i missed first page
yaa m greedy like dat :p

perfect pointing out madam
hope 30- 40 percent ppl atleast work on it.

Sumuki Goldie
Sumuki
Sumuki

Very well said. In fact I felt that this was much needed at this point in time. 

"And if you turn your back against the show at its worst, then you don't deserve it at its best"

Awesomely said. I loved this line...
Amanram IF-Dazzler
Amanram
Amanram

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

And what  are we supposed to do if we do not like the way the story is going.  Isn't it what the forum is all about - a plateform to provide feedback.

At the moment I am totally disliking the Anjali - Shyam - Dadi track, who are the epitome of manipulation, selfishness, deceipt and insecurity. I really hate seeing Arnav and others having to bend to the evil Shyam and his selfish manipulative consort Anjali. 
Do I really need to continue watching something that only beings frustration and anger? The answer is no!  So the outcome is  I am not watching the show regularly currently but just reading the updates hoping that our Arnav Bitwa is given his brainwa back and soon the plan to derail the evil snakewa starts.

So which is better? venting out our feelings for a better storyline or taking a break from the show ???? Seems like a chicken and egg situation to me!

Edited by Amanram - 06 September 2012 at 2:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-Siri22IceflamesgatheringstormOnepoundChicKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
One more point
so many ppl wud come here and say i agree but aftr 8:30 same ppl wud bash /create negativity in d flow of emotions :D
srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Nice post dear..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index