India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

----------------------- (Page 5)

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
be postive guys...IPKKND shld atleast run another 3 yrs!!!!

Upasana100 Newbie
Upasana100
Upasana100

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Well said! No matter what anybody says I do feel it's pure bashing in the disguise of so called 'constructive criticism'. I just don't get it- if u feel so strongly about something which is pretty apparent from the lovely comments one gets to read day in and day out, then why don't u quit watching and simply move on? Shocked For someone who doesn't like anything that's being shown, these guys surely seem to spend a lot of time if their day/night talking about it!! And on the days when there is nothing to say, they come up with something utterly ridiculous like " ... So and so shd quit since they got about 2 mins screen space...". Absolutely unbeleivable! I can understand if someone moans about the shoddy direction, bloopers etc that we frequently have on this show - even though I tend to generally ignore thm as its just a show I watch for entertainment, which it has continued to provide, at least to me. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

ANOTHER THING  we have so many so called intellects here  who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the  Forum i guess !

Now you are questioning the people that watch the show??? You dont want them to watch the show?? Sadism is showing baby murder on prime time television for all audience to see...many people were disturbed watching that gruesome scene (which btw aired with no content warning) Sadism is when they humiliate and torture Khushi in the name of entertainment. And yes, the intellectuals on this forum is way brighter than the stupid CVs that write this nonsense. If you have time please go check out some of their writing before you take shots at them!! There is some excellent writing on this forum that will put these Cvs to shame!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aimz-IceflamesOnepoundChicCATZ..KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by innocentgreen

i have always been positive towards the show but when negativity itself is not leaving the show then how can u expect people to react positively. Despite of that, many of us still watch the show coz we are too attached to it. This is a free forum, thus we came here to show our pleasure & displeasure about the show. How could they stretch hate 4 14 month but show love & understandings between leads only 4 only few epis. People don't rant here because they want the show to end but to show how messed up the story is actually and by chance if anybody close to ph or CV give them the feedback ,so that they rectify their mistakes & give what their audience really like. But here cv is hell bent in destroying the story. U wrote about saathiya being shut down coz of gia manek's replacement but i read starplus feedback that they had a choice, either they end saathiya with the exit of gia or continue with story by a replacement & the latter proves to be successful coz it still rocks the trp chart. They show improvement in story telling a bit there. If cv want fans to stop ranting then they have to show what audience want , it is as simple as that... At the end of the day we all want ipkknd to rock as it used to during feb & so on...nobody want it to end.

highlighted part...
dear wat u want to say to cv...
i used to tell them wen something actually wrong happen...
but here some ppl actually dint know wat thy want but thy keep on complains..i dnt want to take anybodies name here...but few day ago only thy keep saying why this tracj is not happening...y arnav dint cry for khushi like he cry for anjali...do u think both things r same...
dear there r few pp who tak bout bloopers n i pass it to cv wen ever i get that...i come to forum just to search that...
feedback shud be for shows gud...not for ending show or actors shud leave the show...

@bold ofcourse both thing was not same khushi's condition 200 times worst than anjali...no need to argument..i m just saying...
hade Senior Member
hade
hade

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

i have always been positive towards the show but when negativity itself is not leaving the show then how can u expect people to react positively. Despite of that, many of us still watch the show coz we are too attached to it. This is a free forum, thus we came here to show our pleasure & displeasure about the show. How could they stretch hate 4 14 month but show love & understandings between leads only 4 only few epis. People don't rant here because they want the show to end but to show how messed up the story is actually and by chance if anybody close to ph or CV give them the feedback ,so that they rectify their mistakes & give what their audience  really like. But here cv is hell bent in destroying the story. U wrote about saathiya being shut down coz of gia manek's replacement but i read starplus feedback that they had a choice, either they end saathiya with the exit of gia or continue with story by a replacement  & the latter proves to be successful coz it still rocks the trp chart. They show improvement in story telling a bit there. If cv want fans to stop ranting then they have to show what audience want , it is as simple as that... At the end of the day we all want ipkknd to rock as it used to during feb & so on...nobody want it to end. 

highlighted part...
dear wat u want to say to cv...
i used to tell them wen something actually wrong happen...
but here some ppl actually dint know wat thy want but thy keep on complains..i dnt want to take anybodies name here...but few day ago only thy keep saying why this tracj is not happening...y arnav dint cry for khushi like he cry for anjali...do u think both things r same...
dear there r few pp who tak bout bloopers n i pass it to cv wen ever i get that...i come to forum just to search that...
feedback shud be for shows gud...not for ending show or actors shud leave the show...

agreed! Healthy discussions rarely happen here. It's all about bashing actors, criticizing and negativity. What feedback can anyone give yaar? 

khushboorath

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Remove the word Negativity...use a synonym...Even sometimes i dont like one part of an episode...but I dont  write all those negative things because somewhere i feel

"ek Machli hi kaafi hoti hai taalab ke paani ko ganda kar deti hai"

People watch the show ...one day they like it..other day they dont like it...but i will tell them that i like it...then somewhere they do feel that people are there who like it...so perhaps tomorrow i will also like it!!!!!!!!

we human beings easily get affected by other opinions..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so we have to be very careful while making post!!!!!!!!!!

i really like your positiveness dear. I was like you, even in negative post i replied positively @ times but u know what happened i was name as uncouth, callous so on but i stick to my opinion. One thing that really got to my head was the way they showed the miscarriage scene. To tell u the truth i could not watch that scene, it was beyond me. First time , i made a post to show my utter displeasure , i think it was on khushboo's post and on facebook ippkndfp or else i was ok to watever they have shown. For me i think they are improving ,going by the past 3 epi. But plz don't show khushi & ASr  as brainless now coz Anjali suffices 4 that... Viewers still remember what shyam did to khushi & Asr , they are not as forgetful as CV... 

Edited by innocentgreen - 06 September 2012 at 1:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004-_-harsh42

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.r

be postive guys...IPKKND shld atleast run another 3 yrs!!!!

Yes!
I want to get married and make my husband watch it too!!! Wink LOL

So it should run for at least 2/3 more years!! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_Somerholickhushboorathsubha_rath2004Addie07farah53

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

i really like your positiveness dear. I was like you, even in negative post i replied positively @ times but u know what happened i was name as uncouth, callous so on but i stick to my opinion. One thing that really got to my head was the way they showed the miscarriage scene. To tell u the truth i could not watch that scene, it was beyond me. First time , i made a post to show my utter displeasure , i think it was on khushboo's post and on facebook ippkndfp or else i was ok to watever they have shown. For me i think they are improving ,going by the past 3 epi. But plz don't show khushi & ASr brainless now coz Ajali suffices 4 that... Viewers still remember what shyam did to khushi & Asr , they are not as fprgetful as CV... 

In red above. . . . Amen to that!!! Approve

Yo CVs!!! Listen up!! Tongue

subha_rath2004

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index