India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

----------------------- (Page 4)

jpatel1289 Senior Member
jpatel1289
jpatel1289

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Brilliantly said! I agree with you completely because yes this is a forum where views can be expressed whether they are positive or negative. But like you said lately there are more negative posts that don't even make sense like comparing shows to IPKKND and telling Sanaya and Barun to quit the show. This clearly is not the place for either one of those things as it does not support our show in any way! I love the fact that this show has such a huge fan following and yes the track is rough but that doesn't mean you post all this hate and try to get away with it by saying please don't bash me. Couple of months ago people were fighting to keep DB on the show and now there are so many awful posts about how she should leave and that she's ruining the show. Yes she has said and done some things that were better left under wraps but if the WRITERS are making her character that way, why should she be blamed. The writers have finally, in my opinion, gotten this Shyam story moving in a direction where we can resolve it. Spewing hate for every single detail in the episode has become so tedious its a wonder people even come here at all. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

i have always been positive towards the show but when negativity itself is not leaving the show then how can u expect people to react positively. Despite of that, many of us still watch the show coz we are too attached to it. This is a free forum, thus we came here to show our pleasure & displeasure about the show. How could they stretch hate 4 14 month but show love & understandings between leads only 4 only few epis. People don't rant here because they want the show to end but to show how messed up the story is actually and by chance if anybody close to ph or CV give them the feedback ,so that they rectify their mistakes & give what their audience  really like. But here cv is hell bent in destroying the story. U wrote about saathiya being shut down coz of gia manek's replacement but i read starplus feedback that they had a choice, either they end saathiya with the exit of gia or continue with story by a replacement  & the latter proves to be successful coz it still rocks the trp chart. They show improvement in story telling a bit there. If cv want fans to stop ranting then they have to show what audience want , it is as simple as that... At the end of the day we all want ipkknd to rock as it used to during feb & so on...nobody want it to end. 

u have a point but my post is not regarding the negativity which is born from displeasure.. it is from posts which threaten to quit the show or those who hope for trp fall and the show to end..
That is not the way of demanding for a change in track 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreen

Sanaya_Karan_KS Senior Member
Sanaya_Karan_KS
Sanaya_Karan_KS

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

ANOTHER THING we have so many so called intellects here who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the Forum i guess !

why u are behaving very rudly everytime?
R u only fan of ipk or sarun?
Ipk n sarun not ur private property?we also love them...get a life maham..behave with respect...REPORTED..and this is public forum not ur own forum...u should be banned..REPORTED...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Interesting..but I promise I will become positive as soon as they show something positive..I mean anything positive!  How can you expect people to react positively when the show itself  is sooo negative? We fell in love with a positive show - full of life - I watch the show for entertainment (not to get disturbed watching baby murder or watch a dumb woman cry and whine all day spoiling my mood) 

IceflamesOnepoundChicKookiemonster

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
U made d post already!!
I will b back later to edit..
Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Remove the word Negativity...use a synonym...Even sometimes i dont like one part of an episode...but I dont  write all those negative things because somewhere i feel

"ek Machli hi kaafi hoti hai taalab ke paani ko ganda kar deti hai"

People watch the show ...one day they like it..other day they dont like it...but i will tell them that i like it...then somewhere they do feel that people are there who like it...so perhaps tomorrow i will also like it!!!!!!!!

we human beings easily get affected by other opinions..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so we have to be very careful while making post!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not talking about the common displeasure here.. but the posts that are made threatening to quit and the other stuff i mentioned in the post
khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged

i have always been positive towards the show but when negativity itself is not leaving the show then how can u expect people to react positively. Despite of that, many of us still watch the show coz we are too attached to it. This is a free forum, thus we came here to show our pleasure & displeasure about the show. How could they stretch hate 4 14 month but show love & understandings between leads only 4 only few epis. People don't rant here because they want the show to end but to show how messed up the story is actually and by chance if anybody close to ph or CV give them the feedback ,so that they rectify their mistakes & give what their audience  really like. But here cv is hell bent in destroying the story. U wrote about saathiya being shut down coz of gia manek's replacement but i read starplus feedback that they had a choice, either they end saathiya with the exit of gia or continue with story by a replacement  & the latter proves to be successful coz it still rocks the trp chart. They show improvement in story telling a bit there. If cv want fans to stop ranting then they have to show what audience want , it is as simple as that... At the end of the day we all want ipkknd to rock as it used to during feb & so on...nobody want it to end. 

highlighted part...
dear wat u want to say to cv...
i used to tell them wen something actually wrong happen...
but here some ppl actually dint know wat thy want but thy keep on complains..i dnt want to take anybodies name here...but few day ago only thy keep saying why this tracj is not happening...y arnav dint cry for khushi like he cry for anjali...do u think both things r same...
dear there r few pp who tak bout bloopers n i pass it to cv wen ever i get that...i come to forum just to search that...
feedback shud be for shows gud...not for ending show or actors shud leave the show...

hadeinnocentgreen-_-harsh42

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

highlighted part...
dear wat u want to say to cv...
i used to tell them wen something actually wrong happen...
but here some ppl actually dint know wat thy want but thy keep on complains..i dnt want to take anybodies name here...but few day ago only thy keep saying why this tracj is not happening...y arnav dint cry for khushi like he cry for anjali...do u think both things r same...
dear there r few pp who tak bout bloopers n i pass it to cv wen ever i get that...i come to forum just to search that...
feedback shud be for shows gud...not for ending show or actors shud leave the show...

I AGREE WITH KHUSBOO HERE 

hade-_-harsh42_Dazzling_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index