Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

----------------------- (Page 3)

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I dont want this show to end! I LOVE this show!! We all do! I just want it to resemble the show I fell in love with! THAT is all!

me tooSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

601109gatheringstorm

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

ANOTHER THING  we have so many so called intellects here  who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the  Forum i guess !

maham u have to be very careful...otherwise after few mins u will see a post which will pointing at u!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going for lunch ..will reply after coming again!!!!!!!!!
Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged

I dont want this show to end! I LOVE this show!! We all do! I just want it to resemble the show I fell in love with! THAT is all!

We all do.. we can make posts and keep pointing out the faults and asking the cvs to bring changes but we need to do it calmly and politely...threatening to quit the show isnt an answer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rockingcouple

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Your very right, of course I don't  want my show to end or its TRP's to fall. But I think its because we love the show so obsessively that we lash out at it at times.

What to say yaar, its a love hate relation that we have with the Cv's.

Edited by shar1988 - 06 September 2012 at 1:22am
innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
i have always been positive towards the show but when negativity itself is not leaving the show then how can u expect people to react positively. Despite of that, many of us still watch the show coz we are too attached to it. This is a free forum, thus we came here to show our pleasure & displeasure about the show. How could they stretch hate 4 14 month but show love & understandings between leads only 4 only few epis. People don't rant here because they want the show to end but to show how messed up the story is actually and by chance if anybody close to ph or CV give them the feedback ,so that they rectify their mistakes & give what their audience  really like. But here cv is hell bent in destroying the story. U wrote about saathiya being shut down coz of gia manek's replacement but i read starplus feedback that they had a choice, either they end saathiya with the exit of gia or continue with story by a replacement  & the latter proves to be successful coz it still rocks the trp chart. They show improvement in story telling a bit there. If cv want fans to stop ranting then they have to show what audience want , it is as simple as that... At the end of the day we all want ipkknd to rock as it used to during feb & so on...nobody want it to end. 

Edited by innocentgreen - 06 September 2012 at 1:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nahoulaSiri22Iceflames-Aimz-gatheringstormNi1234OnepoundChicKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Absoultely Loved your post..Smile
rockingcouple IF-Dazzler
rockingcouple
rockingcouple

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged

I agree that it is always not necessary that you will like everything but if you like atleast a single point in a episode..please highlight that point..before making any criticism..that is what i expect..

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:29am | IP Logged
updated.Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index