India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

----------------------- (Page 26)

insanelycrazy Goldie
insanelycrazy
insanelycrazy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
honestly what i think is pretty darn pathetic is how the show is affecting so many. I mean i love the show too, but if something displeasures me, i stop it, and similarly would have stopped watching the show. at the end of the day its entertainment, there is no need to go all "quit karo quit karo" on ppl. Yep the show is close to alot of ours hearts but guys at the end of the day its a f**king show for crying out loud!! FICTION! so y let it affect you so much? and honestly shows come and go, we should not forget the people who portray the characters are REAL people, just like us and all that stuff. its really inhumane and not to forget childish, immature and how utterly ridiculous to go all personal on the star cast. I mean yea criticize the CHARACTERS all you want, not the people who are playing it. I think its retarded that some don't differentiate between anjali and Daljeet bhanot. Anjali might be going a bit over board, but not Daljeet. And Daljeet demanded exactly what any actor would! wouldn't we in our personal lives want a promotion or something like that? same goes for her. 

now i'm done!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ReemaAddie07archanak-aparna-

18shabbo IF-Sizzlerz
18shabbo
18shabbo

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
i have a lot of headache after trying to think from all sides as to what may have triggered anyone for making "those" post.

But then i dont understand "heavy duty english" so maybe they all were right n my no knowledge about the language has rendered me a fool who has still being watching the show.

And though im upset and "very angry" about what all that has been shown , after every episode i dont sit n think "i wish the show ends" or "i want Barun n Sanaya to quit."

And i have very cliche and lil girl reasons for that.(u r warned that my reasons are not intellectual and researched.)
IPKKND is the only place i get to see Sarun together.
Its all lil girl fantasies and for that i want the show to run long.
and THERE were some tit bits of them in the week.

After the "disastrous" week of  "unconditional" love story i still dont want neither Sanaya nor Barun to leave the show.
I love them both and then not getting to see Barun as Arnav's face would lead to my sleepless nights and thats bad for my health , very bad.

And day dreaming Arhi romance with no Sanaya as Khushi is mental suicide of my fragile brain.

I have my reasons for which i signed all petitions requesting to take the show to its original platform and i have no "great" reason to get the show closed or get the actors to quit.
If anyone does please explain me too...but in simple english.

Also as Lyraa said someone earns through it someone is getting to fulfill their dreams.The show is fueling someones livelihood and we have no right to be demanding an end to anyone's source of living or happiness.

yay ya im editing to ADD a thing i forgot to say.
We see the off screen segments and its quite evident that all the actors and the crew love working together.
I have not seen Sanaya or Barun looking distress downhill or "tormented" by anything thats been "tormenting" forum members.
So if they dont look like any sooner to "quit" the companionship why are "we" trying to get into their brain , shoes , clothes , etc., please "do" tell.

Edited by 18shabbo - 08 September 2012 at 9:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07archanak

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
sounds like u're hurt dear! Hug
we're all very emotional about IPK... LOL
Don't be sad... I also agree that "end this show" type posts are not required...they also sound very harsh. Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanak

601109 Groupbie

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Hi I am Sandra.This show has made so many people reason to watch Starplus serials.I personally am mad about the show but we have to see some negatavity as well imagine if the show was straightfoward then we would get bored as well.Watching my favourite taking a back seat does sadden me but i think theres something big planned for them.The producers know why they are doing all this and in the end we all will be happy just trust them please.I hope the show never ends until another year at least.Now i dont like Anjali di a bit after all her drama but I like Daljeet .Shyam looks too evil i dont like him at all as well as dadi.But face it guys these are the characters that make up the show.Lets sit back and enjoy all fellow fans please for Barun and Sanayas sake.We love them to bits dont we so lets make them proud as fans.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index