Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

----------------------- (Page 25)

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna5293

Y r we bringing social problems like murder and abortion stuff c'mon ppl its MB style lovestory.
CVs r not at all trying to give social massages like other shows like chidl brides gives aftr each epi.

Hmm now how can I explain this?  They showed a person (a character in the beautiful love story) plotting and killing his own daughter who is almost completely baked and ready to be served in his wife's oven.  This after he tortured her by puncturing her feet and then electrocuting her.  She happens to be a female that is pregnant and if she was a real woman "barely able to walk" let alone run at over 8 months pregnant!

Your question to people who are questioning that travesty is "why are you bringing social issues into the show?" -- at 19 I can forgive you for being this callous about what they did to another woman (fictional yes but still shows sick thinking) in the name of TRPs.

But to speak back to you in your language -- that other show that shows a child bride and talks morality has TRP of 5.6 and you know the TRP of this wonderful love story that promotes Baby Killing without either warning or remorse and still keeps the villain winning.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee, it is not the viewers that asked questions about morality.  It is also these Blind Fans that think since it happens in real life it deserves space on prime time!

As I said as you grow older you may understand as to WHY this is such a bad thing to do.  Do me a favor, print out this particular page and put it away.  You will get married in a few years and you will get pregnant with a beautiful child.  That time open this page again.  The ones that are up in arms about this are people with EXPERIENCE.  NOT OLD, just experienced.

Hope that answers your question directly -- no sarcasm tried because I may just lose you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22incandescent

Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushboorath

Y r we bringing social problems like murder and abortion stuff c'mon ppl its MB style lovestory.
CVs r not at all trying to give social massages like other shows like chidl brides gives aftr each epi.

sorry for bringing that...got frustrated with the same question dar...

did u bring dat?
I just read random posts about it:p
seriously yaar dis is just another track y moral/social police required here

Yep!  We are fine with showing anything in the name of entertainment as long as it helps the SHOW!!!  Definition of BLIND LOVE.  I hope you are smarter in real life -- you are 19, you dont know everything yet!  If you keep your cup of knowledge empty, you might learn something before this "blind faith" and "fan following" costs you in real life as well.

That is what the MORAL POLICE want -- people like you NOT be harmed.  And before you say "thanks for your concern, I can take care of myself" or "dont lecture me" or any other phrase that comes to your mind to show defiance -- please DONT -- I said my bit and I dont need any conversation on it -- if you are smart you will listen to the more experienced here or if you are dumb, life will teach you.
Anjali610 Groupbie
Anjali610
Anjali610

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Great post.

Totally agree with everything mentioned.

People do bash the show and there is no need.

You have to make the track work and sometime it should  take time in showing different issues.

Totally support..

Lets be positive and support the whole team..

Because of them we are here and because of us they are there...Smile
rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I have read posts like yours a 100 times.

Please realize that a good show will never get negative reviews.

IPKKND was a good show that has turned repititive, boring and cliched. Therefore the negativity. And rightfully must garner negative criticism.

Why? because the voice of the fans must be heard - whether negative or positive.

A story is good only when it is gripping, exciting and has lots to tell from start to the end. If the CVs have only a limited story to tell but want to make this a three year show, then they are wasting the sponsors' time, the viewers time and are pushing the producers' money into the garbage.

I do not care if IPKKND lasts another two months or another 20 years. As long as it lasts, it must continue to provide the entertainment that made it popular and must continue to stay integral to the plot. If it cannot, then either the CVs should be changed or they should end the show. No two ways about it.

This is my clear, sincere and honest standpoint. Whether anyone likes it or not. The fact remains the same.

Edited by rightknell11 - 06 September 2012 at 3:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrMaverick29sonapariMariam_Sultan

Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

AngryI hate poojaliCry

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SO ALL I WANT TO SAY IS MAKE WHATEVER TOPIC YOU WANT, VOICE OUT YOUR DISAPPOINTMENTS, DEMAND FOR A CHANGE BUT LET THEM SEE THE EXPECTATIONS BEHIND YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT, THE CONCERN BEHIND YOUR ANGER AND LOVE BEHIND YOUR HATE..
=====================================

You are right buddy , but they have to change this crap ,Dead
  we can't tolerate any more this boring track Wink

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksr

rightknell11 Senior Member
rightknell11
rightknell11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali610

Great post.

Totally agree with everything mentioned.

People do bash the show and there is no need.

You have to make the track work and sometime it should  take time in showing different issues.

Totally support..

Lets be positive and support the whole team..

Because of them we are here and because of us they are there...Smile
People will never bash a show if it is good. You may find some negativity, but not as overwhelming as you can find in this forum.

No one has to 'make' the track work. The track should work itself out like it did through episodes 1-200. Or 1-192 to be precise.

We are watching Arnav-Dadi's inconclusive arguments over and over again when these are redundant. Instead of taking Shyam's issue to the next level, they keep on showing Anjali as a small bickering child when in fact they don't have to. We want to see Arnav thinking. We want to see how he handles this situation, for eg by allowing Shyam in and watching him closely, in effect, trapping him. We want Arnav confiding this in NK, in Akash, in Payal, in Khushi. Showing endless, repititive arguments, meaningless crying, showing evil Shyam and a difficult Dadi all the time does not help. Neither us nor the CVs career.

They could only be doing this for two reasons Either a) they are putting in a shoddy script or b) or they have a limited story and just want to drag, which again is not helping at all, because just to cover a point they are taking 5 episodes. Not done!

Edited by rightknell11 - 06 September 2012 at 3:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkksrMaverick29RickyBahl

sonapari IF-Dazzler
sonapari
sonapari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I don't care about how long show lasts...
But I do care that it stays unique & amazing as long as it lasts.
It was beautiful story with intense,amazing characters...
If the parameter of how good a show is how long is it running...no comments on poojali drama...
If parameter of how good a show is...how intense,gripping,awesome each episode is...
Stop this crap...
Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rightknell11

I have read posts like yours a 100 times.

Please realize that a good show will never get negative reviews.

IPKKND was a good show that has turned repititive, boring and cliched. Therefore the negativity. And rightfully must garner negative criticism.

Why? because the voice of the fans must be heard - whether negative or positive.

A story is good only when it is gripping, exciting and has lots to tell from start to the end. If the CVs have only a limited story to tell but want to make this a three year show, then they are wasting the sponsors' time, the viewers time and are pushing the producers' money into the garbage.

I do not care if IPKKND lasts another two months or another 20 years. As long as it lasts, it must continue to provide the entertainment that made it popular and must continue to stay integral to the plot. If it cannot, then either the CVs should be changed or they should end the show. No two ways about it.

This is my clear, sincere and honest standpoint. Whether anyone likes it or not. The fact remains the same.

if you have read  POSTs a few times, you should know that your font is not acceptable on IF and is categorized as yelling... though i know u might be but yelling isnt acceptable either. And I'm not telling anyone not to voice out what they feel, just to mind their way of voicing it  out.  Whether the cvs decide to end the show or not is not your concern- it is just a source of entertainment\ frustration for you.. it is a career and source of income for many out there. there are many shows that run for years even though there is nothing close to sensible.. mostly people stop watching the show, trps go down, the show gets axed. 
So if you indeed want the show to end, like me, you can quit watching. lets the trps drop on its own and let the show get axed. 
and if you want a change, then go read some posts by people who are frustrated and are venting it out in their posts in a  way that is much better than yours. Its high time you do it

Edited by Lyraa99 - 06 September 2012 at 9:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42simim

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index