India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

----------------------- (Page 24)

tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for this positive post. 
I agree completely... these days this forum is completely full of negativity... sometimes its difficult to see even one positive postConfused
We really need to understand that bashing has a larger effect than we can imagine.

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

EDIT 

This is perceived very differently from what i tried to convey.  

What i intend to say is that its not only cvs that go through our posts..the channel does too. We all try to get reaction from cvs asking them to change the track- and i still think negativity falls under constructive criticism as long as its not bashful.
But when there are posts asking that they want to quit, they want Sarun to quit, they want the show to end, how long will such things be ignored? If star plus gets mails saying the same, how long will the channel stay back from intervening?

SO ALL I WANT TO SAY IS MAKE WHATEVER TOPIC YOU WANT, VOICE OUT YOUR DISAPPOINTMENTS, DEMAND FOR A CHANGE BUT LET THEM SEE THE EXPECTATIONS BEHIND YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT, THE CONCERN BEHIND YOUR ANGER AND LOVE BEHIND YOUR HATE..

I agree...Constructive critisim and opinions will be more effective.

Edited by chochu15 - 06 September 2012 at 7:04am
emistry IF-Dazzler
emistry
emistry

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
I agree with you... There has been alot of negativity..Although I am first to admit I am not a big fan of the current track.. but its far better than what we had in the beginning of the year...

I am getting frustrated myself.. But I am ready to go with the flow..cause the CVs have brought us this far.. they obviously have something planned for this show.. and they know what their audience wants..
fairy_stardust IF-Dazzler
fairy_stardust
fairy_stardust

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Well written and thought out post dear! I totally agree with youClap
I always thought that the forum is free for it's members to state their opinions and criticisms. But be careful with wordings as the channel may understand it differently. We definitely agree that Sarun are acting out their roles perfectly - what isn't perfect is the IPK story and characters! But hey even real life isn't perfect...I know my life has it's ups and downs.

We should support the show in all times - feel like crying when Anjali or Khushi feels pain, feel like smiling crazily when Arnav laughs, and feel the tension when there is high drama (Shyamu's crazy plans).

If we don't like anything shown or used we should make a suggestion list and present it politely to the channel or production house. Not just vent out and wish bad for our beloved show. Another way to ease the mind would be to use humor (funny ones not crude ones).

In the end, just be supportive of the show. There is soo much left to see in IPK world.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lexaxel

..Tina.. Groupbie
..Tina..
..Tina..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for making this post!Couldn't agree more!
deeps_92 IF-Rockerz
deeps_92
deeps_92

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
excellent post dear...now a days iam hating this forum more than the show...whenever i come here my mood gets spoiled...so much negativity...and ipkknd ending and sarun should quit this show as it is not worth of them...i was like seriously?
i dont even know that they exsists before this show...this show gave them popularity and fame and made them what they are today...but people are telling the show is bringing disgrace to sarun..

i have been telling this to all bashers to quit it if they dont like it...but ...
u r totally right abt negativity...even if i like one episode but after seeing so many negative posts my mind eventually starts to hate that episode...

this negativity has to stop ...as it is not having any good effect on show or on people who watch it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lexaxelkhushboorathAddie07

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
The biggest hug is coming your way, Lyraa. So glad you opened this topic. 

Even I have some problem..Wait, NOT some but a lot of problem with this current track but that does not mean I have to think bad about the show. I know everyone is venting out their frustration only because they love this show. Only because they want the old IPK back but if we continue this negativity in hope of getting the old IPK back we might just end up having no IPK at all. And I cannot even think of that day. This is the only show I watch. This is the only couple i'm so crazy about and I do not want everything to go away just like that. 
Expressing your point of view, putting forth you opinion and disappointment is fine. Even I do that. The forum is meant to discuss about the show. Be it expressing your happiness after an amazing episode or expressing your anger/disappointment after an awful episode but we all need to see that we ain't crossing the line whilst doing so. Just do not let your words put this beautiful show that has ruled and is ruling our lives for more than a year in danger. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07archanak

bdev Senior Member
bdev
bdev

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Hi

It's nice to read a level headed post, rather than most of the others flooding this forum, that is really taking out all the enjoyment of watching any episode. I am more afraid of coming here and reading the posts and updates, than actually watching the episode itself!!! I am all for constructive criticism, but lately it has been taken too far. I know many hate the way the serial is going right now, but I actually like it. (I might be the only one who thinks that way!!!) I see a strengthing of a beautiful bond, maturing of a beautiful love story between Arnav and Khushi.  I see a reality, I see people struggling to make sense of what life has handed to them, I see them trying to hold on desperately to happier times, I see them feeling lost and insecure. This applies to the whole Raizada family, not just Anjali. 

B

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Su_SomerholickhushbooratharchanakAddie07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index