India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

----------------------- (Page 23)

ayshran Goldie
ayshran
ayshran

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you! I find it very annoying to come on this forum lately... There is too much negativity... I hope this will stop very quickly.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

What is negative and what is positive is itself an undefined term.
I had a long discussion,in my post ,i dont wanna go there and the conclusion reached was that whatever IF allows within its rules  n guidelines is acceptable even if it means criticising actor, show Cv's  non-stop. 

Ok i understand u dont want this show to end. agreed.

But if a TM says that thing.. its his personal view completely .why to get offended??? Is India Forums that effective for IPKKND?? If it was that Important than its feedback posted continously on the page wud be taken into consideration by Cv's long time back. Forums doesnt run our TV industry. 
TRP, Non ratings-researches,  overall mood and appeal. competition from channels, Availability of fresh concepts to carry on story, Adverrtisers, Commitment of actors, Channel issues, contract renewal issues, and a hell lot of stuff
 play an important role in running of a serial.
If bashing wud made Show close down than Diya bati , balaji shows like bade acche and those who criticise saas-bahu shows like saathiya, sasural simar ka wud hv been closed long back.
because in this forum only i see them being ridiculed so badly. 

like small school  children people telling our IPK is best , other shows are worst. Did that help?
No..by constantly saying bad about other shows,, Ridiculing ekta kappor, insulting other shows especially diya n bati hum, did their TRP's fall down?? No?? Public discussion can give aspect but major drive will be created when along with online ppl TRP audience will fall.

If a tM says that let the show be closed. whats the harm???
 But that is what the majority out here is shouting, close the show. People are fed up.
Out of 5 people you can be the1 person who may be satisfied  not the remaining 4 people.

The frustration is reflecting general mood. 
OUR FORUM  IS THE MIRROR OF THE PRESENT MOOD.

It cannot be changed to anyones personal vendetta and opinion. In democracy the voice of people rules and the voice of people is crystal clear.

Next about saathiya-the facts are incorrect.
The show was never supposed to close down due to agitation. 
U know what the big producers of Tv channels said . Infact the entire TV industry was applauding star plus and saying that - wah star plus  ke logoo ne kamaal kardikhaya..Purey industry ko dikha diya ki jo jitna bhi baraa star hojaye , woh channel se upaarr nahi ho sakta.
Channel se bada koi star nahi hai.. Not even smriti irani(tulsi) who is considered the most successful Tv star of Indian Tv industry.

I  can assure u that coz Iam from the  mumbai Tv n film industry plus paridhi Nilkanth the  executive producer of star plus for saathiya and pawaan  kumar(the director) are close to me .U can see their names in the credits when saathiya begins.

So what people are telling is spontaneous reaction. Dont blame TM's 
Just pray God that the Old ipk of 2011 comes  back so that all people's grieviances get solved and the show can run without any complaints. Big smile

well said Rishi!!Clap

and i don't have to add anything else cz as always u give us an insider's perspective..so no guessing games..these r facts!!

and feverently praying for our old IPK of 2011 to be back!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29RickyBahl-DKS-OnepoundChic

Reema Groupbie
Reema
Reema

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
@ RickyBahl - "The frustration is reflecting general mood. 
OUR FORUM  IS THE MIRROR OF THE PRESENT MOOD."

There is a saying in India which goes like...Just because u r suffering from jaundice doesn't mean everything u see is yellow. Similarly just because u think...I don't have to complete this sentence do ISmile.

And what IPK bit of 2011 are u talking about??? The time when ASR threw Khushi down 1 floor or the time he made her stand in the heavy rain & direct the traffic??? 

Edited by Reema - 06 September 2012 at 5:36am
RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by RickyBahl

What is negative and what is positive is itself an undefined term.
I had a long discussion,in my post ,i dont wanna go there and the conclusion reached was that whatever IF allows within its rules  n guidelines is acceptable even if it means criticising actor, show Cv's  non-stop. 

Ok i understand u dont want this show to end. agreed.

But if a TM says that thing.. its his personal view completely .why to get offended??? Is India Forums that effective for IPKKND?? If it was that Important than its feedback posted continously on the page wud be taken into consideration by Cv's long time back. Forums doesnt run our TV industry. 
TRP, Non ratings-researches,  overall mood and appeal. competition from channels, Availability of fresh concepts to carry on story, Adverrtisers, Commitment of actors, Channel issues, contract renewal issues, and a hell lot of stuff
 play an important role in running of a serial.
If bashing wud made Show close down than Diya bati , balaji shows like bade acche and those who criticise saas-bahu shows like saathiya, sasural simar ka wud hv been closed long back.
because in this forum only i see them being ridiculed so badly. 

like small school  children people telling our IPK is best , other shows are worst. Did that help?
No..by constantly saying bad about other shows,, Ridiculing ekta kappor, insulting other shows especially diya n bati hum, did their TRP's fall down?? No?? Public discussion can give aspect but major drive will be created when along with online ppl TRP audience will fall.

If a tM says that let the show be closed. whats the harm???
 But that is what the majority out here is shouting, close the show. People are fed up.
Out of 5 people you can be the1 person who may be satisfied  not the remaining 4 people.

The frustration is reflecting general mood. 
OUR FORUM  IS THE MIRROR OF THE PRESENT MOOD.

It cannot be changed to anyones personal vendetta and opinion. In democracy the voice of people rules and the voice of people is crystal clear.

Next about saathiya-the facts are incorrect.
The show was never supposed to close down due to agitation. 
U know what the big producers of Tv channels said . Infact the entire TV industry was applauding star plus and saying that - wah star plus  ke logoo ne kamaal kardikhaya..Purey industry ko dikha diya ki jo jitna bhi baraa star hojaye , woh channel se upaarr nahi ho sakta.
Channel se bada koi star nahi hai.. Not even smriti irani(tulsi) who is considered the most successful Tv star of Indian Tv industry.

I  can assure u that coz Iam from the  mumbai Tv n film industry plus paridhi Nilkanth the  executive producer of star plus for saathiya and pawaan  kumar(the director) are close to me .U can see their names in the credits when saathiya begins.

So what people are telling is spontaneous reaction. Dont blame TM's 
Just pray God that the Old ipk of 2011 comes  back so that all people's grieviances get solved and the show can run without any complaints. Big smile

well said Rishi!!Clap

and i don't have to add anything else cz as always u give us an insider's perspective..so no guessing games..these r facts!!

and feverently praying for our old IPK of 2011 to be back!!

Thanks princess.
yes we all want it to bounce back but our heart wil respond what we we will offred daily at 8pm ist.
cant say it has become night by closing our eyes, thats foolishness

princessunara

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Reema 

its not about what i think ..its about what entire forum thinks.
but jaundice spreads from aone to another and this time all are under this jaundice.

its sad if u didnt enjoy the intense romance behind those scenes u narrated 
Bcoz
u didnt see how asr used to feel intense gulit after doing that.
neways that same proverb applies to u
but i had another very nice proverb for u..
but iam thinking it will too loud for u to take it...
ok chill

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22princessunara

mishti003 Groupbie
mishti003
mishti003

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Much needed post!!Agree with each n every word!
Still the majority of the forum search positivity and that's evident from the likes in a positive topic!
For example your topic!

Edited by mishti003 - 06 September 2012 at 5:45am
mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Hats off for this post.Clap

I understand what you mean by saying that trps are not the only factor, but trps do play a major role. I have also assessed some of the other factors and the show is still in the top ten so I believe it's safe for the time being.

I know many people, including me are not satisfied with a lot things at this moment but to wish that the trps drop further, the show should end or Sarun should quit is going way overboard in my opinion. If we don't like something we have every right to voice our opinion but if things still don't go according to our liking we have the option to switch channels.

What's really bothering me at the moment are comments that Sarun should quit. Let's face it, we might be fans, we might be well wishers but it is up to them to decide what they want to do. They are adults and I am sure they know what to do. It is their career decision and I am sure they know what to do. Let's not act like we know what's best for them. They are mature enough to decide for themselves and if they need suggestions, they have their families and friends for that matter. We don't need to become their self appointed PR managers. If they are sticking to this project then I guess they still see something good in it which we are not able to see.

Both of them are immensely talented actors and I sincerely wish they get to be part of some amazing projects in future, but to wish that they leave an immensely successful project in the middle because they are the flavor of the season is bit a too smug in my opinion. Let their careers take its natural course.

God forbid if any of it comes true, and in future things don't go according to our wishes, who are we going to blame?

So let's enjoy the good things while they last.

Keeping my fingers crossed for IPK's greater success and Sarun's too.

FARI I'D SECOND U HERE . LONGLIVE IPKKND /LONG LIVE SARUN /ARSHI :) INSHA-ALLAH

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

601109incandescent

IPK_SaRun Senior Member
IPK_SaRun
IPK_SaRun

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Hats off for this post.Clap

I understand what you mean by saying that trps are not the only factor, but trps do play a major role. I have also assessed some of the other factors and the show is still in the top ten so I believe it's safe for the time being.

I know many people, including me are not satisfied with a lot things at this moment but to wish that the trps drop further, the show should end or Sarun should quit is going way overboard in my opinion. If we don't like something we have every right to voice our opinion but if things still don't go according to our liking we have the option to switch channels.

What's really bothering me at the moment are comments that Sarun should quit. Let's face it, we might be fans, we might be well wishers but it is up to them to decide what they want to do. They are adults and I am sure they know what to do. It is their career decision and I am sure they know what to do. Let's not act like we know what's best for them. They are mature enough to decide for themselves and if they need suggestions, they have their families and friends for that matter. We don't need to become their self appointed PR managers. If they are sticking to this project then I guess they still see something good in it which we are not able to see.

Both of them are immensely talented actors and I sincerely wish they get to be part of some amazing projects in future, but to wish that they leave an immensely successful project in the middle because they are the flavor of the season is bit a too smug in my opinion. Let their careers take its natural course.

God forbid if any of it comes true, and in future things don't go according to our wishes, who are we going to blame?

So let's enjoy the good things while they last.

Keeping my fingers crossed for IPK's greater success and Sarun's too.

I completely agree with you!Clap

incandescent

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index