Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

----------------------- (Page 22)

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

I agree one should discuss the episode right or wrong but cannot go for extremeswhich will be like afrustatedkid breaking his toy because it's battery is down.

LMAO

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Originally posted by incandescent

Hats off for this post.

I understand what you mean by saying that trps are not the only factor, but trps do play a major role. I have also assessed some of the other factors and show the show is still in the top ten so I believe it's safe for the time being.

I know many people, including me are not satisfied with a lot things at this moment but to wish that the trps drop further, the show should end or Sarun should quit is going way overboard in my opinion. If we don't like something we have every right to voice our opinion but if things still don't go according to our liking we have the option to switch channels.

What's really bothering me at the moment are comments that Sarun should quit. Let's face it, we might be fans, we might be well wishers but it is up to them to decide what they want to do. They are adults and I am sure they know what to do. It is their career decision and I am sure they know what to do. Let's not act like we know what's best for them. They are mature enough to decide for themselves and if they need suggestions, they have their families and friends for that matter. We don't need to become their self appointed PR managers. If they are sticking to this project then I guess they still see something good in it which we are not able to see.

Both of them are immensely talented actors and I sincerely wish they get to be part of some amazing projects in future, but to wish that they leave an immensely successful project in the middle because they are the flavor of the season is bit a too smug in my opinion. Let their careers take its natural course.

God forbid if any of it comes true, and in future things don't go according to our wishes, who are we going to blame?

So let's enjoy the good things while they last.

Keeping my fingers crossed for IPK's greater success and Sarun's too.

Fari loved every bit of your reply!!Thumbs Up
Can I quote your post on 1st page??

sure...thanks. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dazzling_

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anodaksgfan

I completely agree...
Here I am not talkin as a barun fan or sanaya fan..
As an ipk fan we cannot expect seeing arhi romance all d time...the show has to have a story..
Ppl on d forum have become too negative...
And ya clarifying dat I am not against d regular "discussion" posts...
I just want the real fans of the show to think from cvs angle too...
I love d show too much..and just do not want it to end dis way..coz of the fans only...

chis hame thoughts litane milate hai na lol
yes we all r ardent fans here noone less and more

anodaksgfan

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Hats off for this post.

I understand what you mean by saying that trps are not the only factor, but trps do play a major role. I have also assessed some of the other factors and show the show is still in the top ten so I believe it's safe for the time being.

I know many people, including me are not satisfied with a lot things at this moment but to wish that the trps drop further, the show should end or Sarun should quit is going way overboard in my opinion. If we don't like something we have every right to voice our opinion but if things still don't go according to our liking we have the option to switch channels.

What's really bothering me at the moment are comments that Sarun should quit. Let's face it, we might be fans, we might be well wishers but it is up to them to decide what they want to do. They are adults and I am sure they know what to do. It is their career decision and I am sure they know what to do. Let's not act like we know what's best for them. They are mature enough to decide for themselves and if they need suggestions, they have their families and friends for that matter. We don't need to become their self appointed PR managers. If they are sticking to this project then I guess they still see something good in it which we are not able to see.

Both of them are immensely talented actors and I sincerely wish they get to be part of some amazing projects in future, but to wish that they leave an immensely successful project in the middle because they are the flavor of the season is bit a too smug in my opinion. Let their careers take its natural course.

God forbid if any of it comes true, and in future things don't go according to our wishes, who are we going to blame?

So let's enjoy the good things while they last.

Keeping my fingers crossed for IPK's greater success and Sarun's too.

Fari loved every bit of your reply!!Thumbs Up
Can I quote your post on 1st page??

sure...thanks. Smile
Done!! I should say thanks!!Smile
You have said it all!!

incandescent

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna5293

I completely agree...
As an ipk fan we cannot expect seeing arhi romance all d time...the show has to have a story..
I love d show too much..and just do not want it to end dis way..coz of the fans only...

Exactly..
Unke angle se dekho toh..woh log jo kar rae apan bas use baithke critisize kar rae...
They r trying dfrnt things dat mite work but we are against every friggin thing!!!

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
What is negative and what is positive is itself an undefined term.
I had a long discussion,in my post ,i dont wanna go there and the conclusion reached was that whatever IF allows within its rules  n guidelines is acceptable even if it means criticising actor, show Cv's  non-stop. 

Ok i understand u dont want this show to end. agreed.

But if a TM says that thing.. its his personal view completely .why to get offended??? Is India Forums that effective for IPKKND?? If it was that Important than its feedback posted continously on the page wud be taken into consideration by Cv's long time back. Forums doesnt run our TV industry. 
TRP, Non ratings-researches,  overall mood and appeal. competition from channels, Availability of fresh concepts to carry on story, Adverrtisers, Commitment of actors, Channel issues, contract renewal issues, and a hell lot of stuff
 play an important role in running of a serial.
If bashing wud made Show close down than Diya bati , balaji shows like bade acche and those who criticise saas-bahu shows like saathiya, sasural simar ka wud hv been closed long back.
because in this forum only i see them being ridiculed so badly. 

like small school  children people telling our IPK is best , other shows are worst. Did that help?
No..by constantly saying bad about other shows,, Ridiculing ekta kappor, insulting other shows especially diya n bati hum, did their TRP's fall down?? No?? Public discussion can give aspect but major drive will be created when along with online ppl TRP audience will fall.

If a tM says that let the show be closed. whats the harm???
 But that is what the majority out here is shouting, close the show. People are fed up.
Out of 5 people you can be the1 person who may be satisfied  not the remaining 4 people.

The frustration is reflecting general mood. 
OUR FORUM  IS THE MIRROR OF THE PRESENT MOOD.

It cannot be changed to anyones personal vendetta and opinion. In democracy the voice of people rules and the voice of people is crystal clear.

Next about saathiya-the facts are incorrect.
The show was never supposed to close down due to agitation. 
U know what the big producers of Tv channels said . Infact the entire TV industry was applauding star plus and saying that - wah star plus  ke logoo ne kamaal kardikhaya..Purey industry ko dikha diya ki jo jitna bhi baraa star hojaye , woh channel se upaarr nahi ho sakta.
Channel se bada koi star nahi hai.. Not even smriti irani(tulsi) who is considered the most successful Tv star of Indian Tv industry.

I  can assure u that coz Iam from the  mumbai Tv n film industry plus paridhi Nilkanth the  executive producer of star plus for saathiya and pawaan  kumar(the director) are close to me .U can see their names in the credits when saathiya begins.

So what people are telling is spontaneous reaction. Dont blame TM's 
Just pray God that the Old ipk of 2011 comes  back so that all people's grieviances get solved and the show can run without any complaints. Big smile

Edited by RickyBahl - 06 September 2012 at 5:24am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiL0verMaverick29vijji12S.Stephy-SI-OnepoundChic-DKS-princessunara.shinchan.

simran04 IF-Dazzler
simran04
simran04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Very well said, totally with u on this...there are loads ans loads of bashing post nowadays which can result in the show being axed!!

subha_rath2004

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aparna5293

I completely agree...

Exactly..
Unke angle se dekho toh..woh log jo kar rae apan bas use baithke critisize kar rae...
They r trying dfrnt things dat mite work but we are against every friggin thing!!!

vo hi toh
we dont know what it takes to make one epi hum yaha baithe hai unhe sikahne.
But cvs has MU dat d track is working

anodaksgfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index