----------------------- (Page 20)

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparna5293

Originally posted by khushboorath

Y r we bringing social problems like murder and abortion stuff c'mon ppl its MB style lovestory.
CVs r not at all trying to give social massages like other shows like chidl brides gives aftr each epi.

sorry for bringing that...got frustrated with the same question dar...

did u bring dat?
I just read random posts about it:p
seriously yaar dis is just another track y moral/social police required here

i dint bring it...i just trying to point it out bout the facts...
i thought u was taking bout me...

Edited by khushboorath - 06 September 2012 at 4:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aparna-

saruu. IF-Dazzler
saruu.
saruu.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I agree with you!!
These days, so much negativity is goin' on that I just Go back to pages 150-4000 and look at the closed topics, instead of being in the present!!!
601109 Groupbie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I my name is Sandra.I just want to say that from what i read that people are just disappointed that the main leads are not so in the limelight as Anjali and Shyam.U must remember that the track was going very well until more attention was focused on AMJ and SHJ.The show was supposed to be about Arnav and Khushi and their love hate relationship dont u agree.I love the show and i am a great fan of Barun Sobti and Sanaya.I will keep on watching until the end no matter what.Without Ipkknd there is no tv serial that i enjoy.Arshi fan through thick and thinWink I dont want the show to end because i believe that the scripts will will be better in the future.I ask all Arshians to support all leading actors and keep on watching the show 100%.lets all show everone how much love and respect we have for them.Smile

Edited by 601109 - 06 September 2012 at 8:06am

Addie07

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
A mch requird post :))
Positivity z vry mch imp alng wid d trp
long live ipk/sarun/arhi :)

Addie07

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

yaar usually i agree with all ur posts..but not today...

cz right now the show we r getting is degraded so much that i makes me cry in frustration whenever i watch an old episode and compare it to the present climate!
the only indication i have that we r watching the same show these past 3 months is that i see Barun and Sanaya's faces! that is it!!

the show's quality has degraded so much that it hurts! and if the TRPs reject pujali's track. and they scrap it and focus properly on the real story of the show, which is a love story instead of a crime thriller or horror as it had been for the last 3 months it is all for the best!!

and i don't think we r at any risk of being axed cz of negativity. they r sending SaRun to UK for the SP festival thing. they wouldn't be doing this if there was any chance of getting axed..

so until they focus on pujali and snake love story and ignore ArHi and SPECIALLY degrade khushi's character day by day, reduce Sanaya's screen space, quality of scenes, i for one will write against it.. very very disappointed with the show's going as of right now:((

suni i agre with ur every single word alphabet comma full stop ever thing LOL jokes apart so true,hell disappointed nd hurt with the show ! Ouch

Edited by ainimonaya - 06 September 2012 at 5:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29princessunara

-Mistletoe- Goldie
-Mistletoe-
-Mistletoe-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Wow. A post like this is SO much needed in this forum currently. Thank you.
Wouldnt add more, you said everything that was bothering me off late about this forum's negativity. Negativity here, has infact, reached an all new level - where the thin line between personal and proffesional, actor and character, onscreen and offscreen - has been crossed.

Mountainbreeze7

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by princessunara

yaar usually i agree with all ur posts..but not today...

cz right now the show we r getting is degraded so much that i makes me cry in frustration whenever i watch an old episode and compare it to the present climate!
the only indication i have that we r watching the same show these past 3 months is that i see Barun and Sanaya's faces! that is it!!

the show's quality has degraded so much that it hurts! and if the TRPs reject pujali's track. and they scrap it and focus properly on the real story of the show, which is a love story instead of a crime thriller or horror as it had been for the last 3 months it is all for the best!!

and i don't think we r at any risk of being axed cz of negativity. they r sending SaRun to UK for the SP festival thing. they wouldn't be doing this if there was any chance of getting axed..

so until they focus on pujali and snake love story and ignore ArHi and SPECIALLY degrade khushi's character day by day, reduce Sanaya's screen space, quality of scenes, i for one will write against it.. very very disappointed with the show's going as of right now:((

hey sunara
agree to ur points but here we r discussing about ways ppl r going to vent out.
Yes they r spoilind d show yet de hv misconception dat de r giving us great track.
But as far as bashing , hate mails and profanities pp l here takes against DB, cvs is not done.

i have not indulged in any of the above acts till date, at least not to them personally..

But DB's demand and ultimatum which came when Barun was shooting for the movie, TRPs a little messed and the CVs worried dealt the death blow to the show. (i know this for certain from an internal source, so i am not guessing and pointing fingers in the dark) at a desperate time she negotiated and have ruined the show hand in hand with the CVs.

so i cannot sympathize with the woman who destroyed a precious dream for millions of us..
and if some people go overboard, may be it is bad...even unethical. BUT if it gets our show back i can no longer honestly blame them! i really am sorry, but this show means a lot more to me than DB's feelings.. so if i had to choose, i pick my show and Barun and Sanaya's well being above sparing her feelings any day..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29RickyBahlEggon_Snow

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lexaxel

Originally posted by _WASIM_

Originally posted by jennad

Lovely post. But letz not forget the negativity started because of the disappointment the fans are feeling at the way the story is going. If the show ends it wont be because of the negativity but becoz the CV's cud not take the story further.

loved your reply..

The way I see it...anything the cv's do, a section of IF fans are disappointed. They are not allowing the story to progress...why don't these people understand the current track is going to expose Shyam & his evil deeds. Ofcourse Anjali is going to be the focus here...all her crying & rona-dhona is going to appeal to the TRP crowd. Arnav & Khushi can't always be in the spotlight...seriously if there were we are going to get bored in 2 weeks time. Other characters are needed to move the Arhi love story & the show forward.

I'm just worried that all this negetivity is going to get noticed by SP and they'll start thinking the show is not worth & shut shop on itOuch.

man i just loved ur reply
absolutely correct dear
de r just introducing tracks we need to give dem tym to progress.
And all d char r equally imp. Its not just arhi show, yes its mai story is arhi lovestory but all char shud b used fully.
Anji gonna repent but need to sit back and watch

lexaxel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index