.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_-harsh42

Originally posted by Lyraa99

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Everything who is speaking in AGAINST cant be quoted as Negativity...Ouch

IPKKND is degrading...n Its very important to give CVs a reality check...We are not kids to watch anything crap they will show

n TRPs do matter...whether we ignore it or not

guys guys shall we not drift off from the topic.. i agree with what you say but that wasnt what the post was about.. your topic will open a world of discussions and i will be mostly on your side

Was about to say the same thing! 
But I would also like to point out that the CVs do know what they're doing here! 
Its their job! Of course they know what they're doing here! :P

PS: Switch on your phone, Adi! -__-
thankxx Harsh..
CVs know what they r doing here from FEB...Approve proud of dem

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kookie2020

IPKKND is degrading...n Its very important to give CVs a reality check...We are not kids to watch anything crap they will show

Clap

Aditi you are bhery bhery smart.
Lol Kookie..r u still in MAUN VRAT ?????LOL

Aditi, I dont want this thread getting closed.
U know what happened last time.
*Zipped*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29.shinchan.

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">yaar usually i agree with all ur posts..but not today...

cz right now the show we r getting is degraded so much that i makes me cry in frustration whenever i watch an old episode and compare it to the present climate!
the only indication i have that we r watching the same show these past 3 months is that i see Barun and Sanaya's faces! that is it!!

the show's quality has degraded so much that it hurts! and if the TRPs reject pujali's track. and they scrap it and focus properly on the real story of the show, which is a love story instead of a crime thriller or horror as it had been for the last 3 months it is all for the best!!

and i don't think we r at any risk of being axed cz of negativity. they r sending SaRun to UK for the SP festival thing. they wouldn't be doing this if there was any chance of getting axed..

so until they focus on pujali and snake love story and ignore ArHi and SPECIALLY degrade khushi's character day by day, reduce Sanaya's screen space, quality of scenes, i for one will write against it.. very very disappointed with the show's going as of right now:((
</font>

hey sunara
agree to ur points but here we r discussing about ways ppl r going to vent out.
Yes they r spoilind d show yet de hv misconception dat de r giving us great track.
But as far as bashing , hate mails and profanities pp l here takes against DB, cvs is not done.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anodaksgfan

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Clap

Aditi you are bhery bhery smart.
Lol Kookie..r u still in MAUN VRAT ?????LOL

Aditi, I dont want this thread getting closed.
U know what happened last time.
*Zipped*

i shud also better run away from here...lol...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonster

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Originally posted by aparna5293

Y r we bringing social problems like murder and abortion stuff c'mon ppl its MB style lovestory.
CVs r not at all trying to give social massages like other shows like chidl brides gives aftr each epi.

sorry for bringing that...got frustrated with the same question dar...
callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

I like your posts but this time I dont agree.

We invested our time and energy to try to keep the show on top because we loved it so much. Voting multiple times for hours to see Arnav and Khushi win the best jodi awards just to be cheated by 4 Lions.

I seriously feel it is better to voice our opinions than watch the show dish out such utter crap.

I would rather they stick to their style and end well then drag the show for years with rubbish.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLIceflamesgatheringstormS.StephyOnepoundChicSultan_Of_SwingGodhuliLogonKookiemonsterrima.shinchan.

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Hats off for this post.Clap

I understand what you mean by saying that trps are not the only factor, but trps do play a major role. I have also assessed some of the other factors and the show is still in the top ten so I believe it's safe for the time being.

I know many people, including me are not satisfied with a lot things at this moment but to wish that the trps drop further, the show should end or Sarun should quit is going way overboard in my opinion. If we don't like something we have every right to voice our opinion but if things still don't go according to our liking we have the option to switch channels.

What's really bothering me at the moment are comments that Sarun should quit. Let's face it, we might be fans, we might be well wishers but it is up to them to decide what they want to do. They are adults and I am sure they know what to do. It is their career decision and I am sure they know what to do. Let's not act like we know what's best for them. They are mature enough to decide for themselves and if they need suggestions, they have their families and friends for that matter. We don't need to become their self appointed PR managers. If they are sticking to this project then I guess they still see something good in it which we are not able to see.

Both of them are immensely talented actors and I sincerely wish they get to be part of some amazing projects in future, but to wish that they leave an immensely successful project in the middle because they are the flavor of the season is bit a too smug in my opinion. Let their careers take its natural course.

God forbid if any of it comes true, and in future things don't go according to our wishes, who are we going to blame?

So let's enjoy the good things while they last.

Keeping my fingers crossed for IPK's greater success and Sarun's too.

Edited by incandescent - 06 September 2012 at 5:19am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti003rimi015IPK_SaRunEmerald-khushboorathshish15_Dazzling_rima

-aparna- IF-Sizzlerz
-aparna-
-aparna-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by aparna5293

Y r we bringing social problems like murder and abortion stuff c'mon ppl its MB style lovestory.
CVs r not at all trying to give social massages like other shows like chidl brides gives aftr each epi.

sorry for bringing that...got frustrated with the same question dar...

did u bring dat?
I just read random posts about it:p
seriously yaar dis is just another track y moral/social police required here

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index