GodhuliLogon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

why shud anyone tell anyone not to watch
why shud anyone tell anyone not feel bad about foeticide because it happens
why shud anyone not feel bad that a baby was killed
why shud anyone not say it is wrong to show it
why should anyone say others are negative because they stated facts
why should anyone not feel bad about what happened n friday and feel their fav show let them down
what is happening?
is this hitler regime or a democratic forum?

100% agreed..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29IceflamesRickyBahlNi1234OnepoundChicKookiemonsterrima

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
wooohooo
love this post especially this part:

"If you think the show should end, then the negativity will not give it a long life either. If you feel the show is not worth your time, quit watching the show. Why be sadistic and expect it to end because it is no longer to your liking? It is a source of income for all those who work for it and the source of entertainment for all those who watch it.  And if you turn your back against the show at its worst, then you don't deserve it at its best."

thank you for writing this topic 
made so much sense

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rimi015Addie07subha_rath2004

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Everything who is speaking in AGAINST cant be quoted as Negativity...Ouch

IPKKND is degrading...n Its very important to give CVs a reality check...We are not kids to watch anything crap they will show

n TRPs do matter...whether we ignore it or not

guys guys shall we not drift off from the topic.. i agree with what you say but that wasnt what the post was about.. your topic will open a world of discussions and i will be mostly on your side

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-_-harsh42

Upasana100 Newbie
Upasana100
Upasana100

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumanra

Let me ask a counter-question? How long does a serial need to run and at what cost. I am okay with a beautifully scripted 18-24 month serial than K style 9 year torture. Is it really necessary for a serial to be long at the cost of the storyline?

The makers can always start a new serial with another gripping story with the same/similar cast if they are popular. I will get hooked on to their next venture eagerly as they delivered a fabulous one the last time.

Dragging where it is not needed, events and characters that defy logic, loopholes in the script, open-ended tracks that never get closure, repeated bloopers..these spoil the reputation of the makers and the PH involved.

Having said all the above, I am loving the track since 4 weeks. As long as there is no new MU or extreme crying and negativity, I am watching it at 8pm sharp everyday on Indian television. If they keep up this pace I can see people's interest will eventually catch on and consequently TRPs will also rise.

Ditto. I too have been enjoying the past few weeks, the episodes have been fast paced and the story has progressed - still full of bloopers but I'm enjoying watching nevertheless. It's still much better than the mindless cr*p that gets shown elsewhere. As far as the TRP goes , I personally do not think that the low numbers are coz of the current track- coz if that logic worked then some of the names that have been consistently in the top 5 of the TRP charts shdnt actually be there. Ironically it just so happens that one of the very few shows on Indian tv that really strong on content and has been consistently so airs in the same time slot as IPK. Inspite of the strong competition and nil promotion I don't think they are doing too badly getting the TRPs they are currently on.

sumanra

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

IPKKND is degrading...n Its very important to give CVs a reality check...We are not kids to watch anything crap they will show

Clap

Aditi you are bhery bhery smart.
Lol Kookie..r u still in MAUN VRAT ?????LOL

Ni1234

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

guys guys shall we not drift off from the topic.. i agree with what you say but that wasnt what the post was about.. your topic will open a world of discussions and i will be mostly on your side

Was about to say the same thing! 
But I would also like to point out that the CVs do know what they're doing here! 
Its their job! Of course they know what they're doing here! :P

PS: Switch on your phone, Adi! -__-

Addie07

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

Lyraa...Negativity might open a new world for IPKKND...n we might get chances to posts only Positivities abt IPKKND

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OnepoundChicKookiemonsterprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
yaar usually i agree with all ur posts..but not today...

cz right now the show we r getting is degraded so much that i makes me cry in frustration whenever i watch an old episode and compare it to the present climate!
the only indication i have that we r watching the same show these past 3 months is that i see Barun and Sanaya's faces! that is it!!

the show's quality has degraded so much that it hurts! and if the TRPs reject pujali's track. and they scrap it and focus properly on the real story of the show, which is a love story instead of a crime thriller or horror as it had been for the last 3 months it is all for the best!!

and i don't think we r at any risk of being axed cz of negativity. they r sending SaRun to UK for the SP festival thing. they wouldn't be doing this if there was any chance of getting axed..

so until they focus on pujali and snake love story and ignore ArHi and SPECIALLY degrade khushi's character day by day, reduce Sanaya's screen space, quality of scenes, i for one will write against it.. very very disappointed with the show's going as of right now:((

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29TheSmurfsIceflamesS.StephyOnepoundChicKookiemonsterrima

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index