Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

----------------------- (Page 15)

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
nice post! 

but when there is nothing left to react positively then how we r supposed to be positive! this is the same show which used to be make pple crazy nd now the same crazy fans r leaving!
 i know many will say so what if they leave,who cares etc,but the pple who ever found ipk interesting are defintly concerned about the audience who is leaving the show!, nd this is not anjali's world where we will keep on denying the reality nd will say show is going great nd all, right now ipk has lost its essence ,there is nothing interesting to look forward becoz of the mess of tracks that have been thrown on us all together ,nd becoz of the fact that cvs r hell bent on making us love SIDE characters,but they r may be unaware of the fact that, like this they r gaining just hate nd negtivity ! thats it,no hard feelings! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

601109SaraJL-Aimz-rima

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maverick29

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

[QUOTE=archanak][QUOTE=kkksr][QUOTE=archanak][QUOTE=kkksr][QUOTE=subha_rath2004][QUOTE=Upasana100][QUOTE=kkksr] [QUOTE=khushboorath][QUOTE=kkksr][QUOTE=khushboorath][QUOTE=kkksr][QUOTE=Mahamluvsght]ANOTHER THING we have so many so called intellects here who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the Forum i guess !

Have fun guys!  Good Luck with your agenda -- I think GOD is looking out for you and will surely give the IPK ratings a bump soon.

Cheers.

Just Chill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep you forgot the rest of the song -- Just Chill Just Chill, Just Chill!!! -- also like I said good luck with the prayers.  God Speed -- may you reach your goals.

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 06 September 2012 at 3:35am
-Kina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kina-
-Kina-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
completely agree with you
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by kkksr

Originally posted by archanak

Originally posted by kkksr

[QUOTE=Upasana100][QUOTE=kkksr] [QUOTE=khushboorath][QUOTE=kkksr][QUOTE=khushboorath][QUOTE=kkksr][QUOTE=Mahamluvsght]ANOTHER THING we have so many so called intellects here who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the Forum i guess !

Really??? A father killing his own child while torturing his late term pregnant wife and rejoicing it was shown on Indian Television before on prime time for general audience (including children)??? And you are so insensitive to it you don't mind seeing it again? If that is the case, I rest my case. I have nothing else to say.

It's not being insensitive but just being aware that these things do happen. We would all love to see a time when these things does not happen anymore, but that's not the case, sadly.

And regarding US television, I have seen more graphic things. I remember seeing Simpsons at evenings and there you have the small baby wanting to kill the mother (and that's a program which all kids watch too).

P.S: Not trying to point finger but then these things do happen and is shown all over the world.

You are comparing Simpsons a cartoon show with this show?? You are either a plant  from the PH who is desperately trying to defend what they showed or a person I dont want to have any argument with given your moral standards. NO these things are not shown all over the world without a "CONTENT WARING" and I have lived in many parts of the world. I am done with this stupid discussion. I wish this argument was in person ..i want to see you say this with a straight face!
OMG, this is most rude comment I have ever seen. There is no point is discussing this with someone who can attack people with no provocation. Wish you all the best. BTW, you are not the only one who has lived all over the world, there are others too. And I have lived in US for many years to know what I am talking about.

let them opine their thoughts!!!!!!!!!!

dont argue  dear!!!!! keep ur calm...dnt get hyper...if u start gettiing hyper then positivity will lose and negativity will win...so let it!!!!!!!! i am thinking what should be done so that IPKKND will be winning all the hearts who r watching it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just praying to GOD...!!!!!!!!!!!

IPKKND in any way rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep! Perfect Priorities -- Pray to god that IPK will win more hearts while showing Baby Killing in the name of sensationalism and gathering TRPs and also sympathy for the surviving character!!!  I am glad you have your priorities right though -- It is sooo important the IPK win hearts while showing torture of pregnant women and people comparing those acts to cartoons on TV whether true or not!

Have fun guys!  Good Luck with your agenda -- I think GOD is looking out for you and will surely give the IPK ratings a bump soon.

Cheers.

Yep you forgot the rest of the song -- Just Chill Just Chill, Just Chill!!! -- also like I said good luck with the prayers.  God Speed -- may you reach your goals.

My GOAL?????????????????????????? i thought its OUR GOAL???????????????

no prob dear...we will achieve one day and u will also be there with us...!!!!!! Keep smiling!!!!!!!
Maverick29 Goldie
Maverick29
Maverick29

[QUOTE=archanak][QUOTE=kkksr][QUOTE=archanak][QUOTE=kkksr][QUOTE=subha_rath2004][QUOTE=Upasana100][QUOTE=kkksr] [QUOTE=khushboorath][QUOTE=kkksr][QUOTE=khushboorath][QUOTE=kkksr][QUOTE=Mahamluvsght]ANOTHER THING we have so many so called intellects here who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the Forum i guess !

Cheers.

no prob dear...we will achieve one day and u will also be there with us...!!!!!! Keep smiling!!!!!!!

LOL!  Not much left to say after that!!!!  We are talking different languages arent we?  This was real!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kookiemonsterrima

1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Cheers.

LOL!  Not much left to say after that!!!!  We are talking different languages arent we?  This was real!

IPKKND language...i do understand it !!!!!!
GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
I happily and strongly disagree with you.. LOL

The way things are going it will end normally.. by loosing the TRPs only.. I dont think 10 critic posts here and there will be responsible for shutting it down... ( they dont even listen to viewers opinion  positive or negative )..

Star plus will bother If  TRP is dipped and online viewers reduced ..

and I am 100% sure no of viewers online or TV will be reduced if they keep doing as it is now.. :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLIceflamesTheSmurfsOnepoundChic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index