Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

----------------------- (Page 13)

lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

Originally posted by jennad

Lovely post. But letz not forget the negativity started because of the disappointment the fans are feeling at the way the story is going. If the show ends it wont be because of the negativity but becoz the CV's cud not take the story further.

loved your reply..

The way I see it...anything the cv's do, a section of IF fans are disappointed. They are not allowing the story to progress...why don't these people understand the current track is going to expose Shyam & his evil deeds. Ofcourse Anjali is going to be the focus here...all her crying & rona-dhona is going to appeal to the TRP crowd. Arnav & Khushi can't always be in the spotlight...seriously if there were we are going to get bored in 2 weeks time. Other characters are needed to move the Arhi love story & the show forward.

I'm just worried that all this negetivity is going to get noticed by SP and they'll start thinking the show is not worth & shut shop on itOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushboorath

rimi015 Senior Member
rimi015
rimi015

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Only want to say I agree with you!Thumbs Up
Thanks a lot for the post!

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by Upasana100

Originally posted by kkksr

Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

ANOTHER THING we have so many so called intellects here who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the Forum i guess !

Now you are questioning the people that watch the show??? You dont want them to watch the show?? Sadism is showing baby murder on prime time television for all audience to see...many people were disturbed watching that gruesome scene (which btw aired with no content warning) Sadism is when they humiliate and torture Khushi in the name of entertainment. And yes, the intellectuals on this forum is way brighter than the stupid CVs that write this nonsense. If you have time please go check out some of their writing before you take shots at them!! There is some excellent writing on this forum that will put these Cvs to shame!

kindly watch ur words...
u r saying stupid to those ppl who r in industry for more then 10 yrs...
thy r same ppl who gave you the wonderful show...n and the stories of the writers are the product of the imagination whose base as been set by the cv...so the called STUPID CV...
baby murder or such scenes r very common for prime time slot...

If baby killing is legal on prime time slots and it is written by people with 10 years of experience, then I question their moral fiber as human beings if they can stoop to those levels just for ratings. In most countries this is considered disgusting and illegal. If you showed that scene in the US prime time the channel would have paid a HUGE HUGE fine. If they want to air that content any other time (even late night) they would be able to do so only with a content waring! Asking me to mind my language shows that you are pick here to pick a fight with anyone that is criticizing these STUPID CVs

this is not US...this is INDIAN television...i agree with ur point but if the legal system were to be a little stronger it would have stop a huge level of crime rates in India not just a scene of the show...the fact that other then u neither the newspaper not the media made the issue just point out to the fact how common this scenes r

The fact that is common does not make it RIGHT! The fact that it is common does not mean that we have to accept it. I am pretty sure if someone complains to the Information Broad Casting ministry it is a problem for the channel. If you want us to prove, I will pursue this matter and prove it to you. But why should waste time doing that? You make it sound like India is a lawless country with absolutely no moral fabric! I am extremely disappointed with people with no moral values & even more
disappointed with people who think it is wrong when someone points out something that is wrong!

I think that's absolutely absurd! It's fiction, for god's sake! No one's condoning murders or torture. I agree it was a bit sensationalist but c'mon it's a drama after all and it's not as if something this hasnt been shown before...

so many times something like this has been shown...

Really??? A father killing his own child while torturing his late term pregnant wife and rejoicing it was shown on Indian Television before on prime time for general audience (including children)??? And you are so insensitive to it you don't mind seeing it again? If that is the case, I rest my case. I have nothing else to say.

TheSmurfs

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Did you ever wonder what trigger all this negativity, but I think it's just criticism.
we simply signed for love/hate story and we are forced to watch weird sibling relationship. Now all these creatives are saying was original story while in fact we were told it's a love/hate story about two people Arnav/Khushi. In my POV current track is one sided bond between siblings. Brother can take his life for sister, sister who doesn't care about anything other than her painDead is this really sibling bond???all we are forced to watch  that how smart villain really is??? he is wining over and over again. If you ask me he is not that smart, Raizada's are just very weird people anyone can use them, and lady who can use crying,tears for every argument in this world. I wanted to be positive, but they are not letting me.
If they can justify Anjali's character, then can answer to our fears as well. why can't they just tell us that what's IPK future so we can move on without caring too much.
We love this show, and if they keep showing negativity in show, so how can we be positive???
It's the show,plot triggering all this negativity and sometimes interviews.
if you can't be professional about it just don't say anything at all.
Plus I don't want this show to end or low TRP or anything like that.
I am not happy with track we are forced to watch after Kidnapping track.

Edited by SaraJL - 06 September 2012 at 3:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

601109TheSmurfs

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged

ANOTHER THING we have so many so called intellects here who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the Forum i guess !

Now you are questioning the people that watch the show??? You dont want them to watch the show?? Sadism is showing baby murder on prime time television for all audience to see...many people were disturbed watching that gruesome scene (which btw aired with no content warning) Sadism is when they humiliate and torture Khushi in the name of entertainment. And yes, the intellectuals on this forum is way brighter than the stupid CVs that write this nonsense. If you have time please go check out some of their writing before you take shots at them!! There is some excellent writing on this forum that will put these Cvs to shame!

kindly watch ur words...
thy r same ppl who gave you the wonderful show...n and the stories of the writers are the product of the imagination whose base as been set by the cv...so the called STUPID CV...

If baby killing is legal on prime time slots and it is written by people with 10 years of experience, then I question their moral fiber as human beings if they can stoop to those levels just for ratings. In most countries this is considered disgusting and illegal. If you showed that scene in the US prime time the channel would have paid a HUGE HUGE fine. If they want to air that content any other time (even late night) they would be able to do so only with a content waring! Asking me to mind my language shows that you are pick here to pick a fight with anyone that is criticizing these STUPID CVs

this is not US...this is INDIAN television...i agree with ur point but if the legal system were to be a little stronger it would have stop a huge level of crime rates in India not just a scene of the show...the fact that other then u neither the newspaper not the media made the issue just point out to the fact how common this scenes r

The fact that is common does not make it RIGHT! The fact that it is common does not mean that we have to accept it. I am pretty sure if someone complains to the Information Broad Casting ministry it is a problem for the channel. If you want us to prove, I will pursue this matter and prove it to you. But why should waste time doing that? You make it sound like India is a lawless country with absolutely no moral fabric! I am extremely disappointed with people with no moral values & even more
disappointed with people who think it is wrong when someone points out something that is wrong!

I think that's absolutely absurd! It's fiction, for god's sake! No one's condoning murders or torture. I agree it was a bit sensationalist but c'mon it's a drama after all and it's not as if something this hasnt been shown before...

Really??? A father killing his own child while torturing his late term pregnant wife and rejoicing it was shown on Indian Television before on prime time for general audience (including children)??? And you are so insensitive to it you don't mind seeing it again? If that is the case, I rest my case. I have nothing else to say.

It's not being insensitive but just being aware that these things do happen. We would all love to see a time when these things does not happen anymore, but that's not the case, sadly.

And regarding US television, I have seen more graphic things. I remember seeing Simpsons at evenings and there you have the small baby wanting to kill the mother (and that's a program which all kids watch too).

P.S: Not trying to point finger but then these things do happen and is shown all over the world.

subha_rath2004

mishti003 Groupbie
mishti003
mishti003

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Awesome post!!Thumbs Up

And you know this is the reason why I am always for +vety even if I'm not happy with the track but I think those who are here for -vety they don't care whether the show go off air or not!!

Somehow I think they want this show to end!!
But then my question why are you continuing to watch it?? 

I'm not worried about TRPs coz IPK is almost on 4th(since EHMMBH(2.9) and IPK(2.8))!!
It was on 3rd on SP when it had 4.6!!
So yeah I'm not worried!!
We'll soon be back to 3+!!Smile

@TM I agree!Much needed post!
Well said Bidisha!
subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged

kindly watch ur words...

u r calling SHYAM a Father??????????????????????????

first of all is he a human being?????????? he is somebody who can do anything to achieve his goal>...i doubt any viewer while watching the show thought shyam being a father is killing the baby...perhaps everyone thought Shyam is killing Anjali's baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lexaxel Senior Member
lexaxel
lexaxel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

kindly watch ur words...

In some Sidney Sheldon book the protagonist kills her 7 month unborn baby in the cruelest way possible to take revenge on the guy who ditched her. It was a bestseller. I hated it but understood why it was there. 
Now I'm not siding with the CV's as to wht they did but I understand why they had to proceed that way. They had to show Shyam as an EVIL person who let nothing stop his evil schemes not even his own child. 
At such scenes shown during prime time...I agree with u...there shd have been some kind of warning which wd keep adults aware and get the kids of the room. But I guess kids nowdays see so much of violence/blood/gory scenes on tv & big screen that a wimpy woman walking on glass & stumbling till she fell down the stairs must be like child's playOuch.

@red - that was not a nice thing to sayShocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index