Originally posted by rima

have you wondered what triggered this?
die hards like me want trps to drop
why?
so that they get the message
which they never seem to
one and half years of loving this show
8 months of crap
and we still see them not giving us the one thing we want...
a good wedding for khushi
some time together for them
a few moments of loggical story telling
punishing a criminal
justice for khushi's wrongs
...forget everything else
just daily does of positive entertainment
...none of these are there now
the negativity stems from the show
same happened with ss i guess ( i don't watch it. bbut it was all about one girl's torture i guess)
there is a dialogue in the movie nayakan 'ask them to stop nd we will stop'
that is what i wud say though i myself do not criticize episodes
but yes i am turning negative
but i like your post
because it shows concern for our show
and you made an effort to save it

excatly..

Rima i read ur posts... u r that viewer who wants a change and there is nothing wrong with that.. i want it too... i m probably irritated with all the things u guys are... but trps drop will not make them change the track.. that will cause to change the show...
and my entire post to the members here comes down to this- ask the cvs to change the track in any way other than asking people to quit and show to end...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenEmerald-subha_rath2004-Aimz-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Wow, absolutely loved your postClapClapClapClap

There are several posts which are made nowadays which are totally negative. That just spoils the mood for others who are loving the show. I don't think they can have mind blowing episodes on a day to day basis and we should cut them some slack. We are the so-called loyal followers who have joined IF just for chatting/ discussing about the program we love, right? Then why not give them the benefit and help them.

Anyway, I  just ignore the posts I don't agree with as more discussions will mean that the posts are active longer and the negativity is spread to more people. So my suggestion would be to ignore the posts you don't like.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07mahamluvsbs

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by kkksr

ANOTHER THING  we have so many so called intellects here  who feel they are better of then the cvs makers channels I dont understand y r they sticking to the show then just to spread saddism on the  Forum i guess !

Now you are questioning the people that watch the show??? You dont want them to watch the show?? Sadism is showing baby murder on prime time television for all audience to see...many people were disturbed watching that gruesome scene (which btw aired with no content warning) Sadism is when they humiliate and torture Khushi in the name of entertainment. And yes, the intellectuals on this forum is way brighter than the stupid CVs that write this nonsense. If you have time please go check out some of their writing before you take shots at them!! There is some excellent writing on this forum that will put these Cvs to shame!

I never questioned any one to watch the point is u dont like it QUIT rather then cry 24/7 !

murder / misscarrige is defi wht I HATED TOO . many things are done in shows which  makes nosense to me  but 24/7 cryin crying crying and tellin tht  the show sucks? or if we praise arshi or or arnav or khushi we are some fools? a positive post is  tried to be hijacked so tht it turns into -ve too This is saddism !

I dont  intended to read any writing on this forum specially from those who make disgusting posts 24/7 ! 

yes issues probelms  I have too but i rather see the brighter side of the show !In the name of so-called criticism we cross the line of decency ! 

rightly said Maham!!!!!!!!

in the name of Criticism or waking up the CVs, they only bash the actors personally, professionally. , they bash the Cvs !!!Everywhere u see those bashing posts!!!!!!!! here we all are trying to say some good aspects about the show...but no...when they cannot discuss on the topic, they will start targeting one...and i know there is particular group who never listen to what others are saying...!!!!!!!!

i knw few people who criticise decently ! we all knw them  but they do it with decency !

its good to point flaws ! but here we dont spare characters and not even actors !!!! every one  is bashed worse appariciation posts  are not even spared  !

yeah i do know there are some people who criticize or say something bad if they dont like the episode...but the other day if they like something they will come here and post that positive things also!!!!!!! but i always see few poeple who will be demanding one thing for eras and bashing it!!!!!!!!

this is really sad !Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dazzling_

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Originally posted by lexaxel

In the name of analysis & constructive criticism a lot of bashing/negetivity goes on and it's awfulUnhappy.

The best part is that...these very people are talking about the forum being very quiet these days & blaming it on the show but in reality they are responsible for the poor turnout...most of us are fed up of seeing these negetive posts. Before we loved to turn to the forum after watching an episode to discuss, to laugh & have fun but now...it's all about wanting to slap Khushi, wanting Anjali out, wanting TRP's low, wanting the serial to endOuch.

If the cv's have any sense they won't come here anymore or atleast take everything written here with a pinch a salt.

dnt worry dear...now cv dnt want to come in IF n not even want to know is there ny ppl who notices there fault for episode...coz ppl here r so busy for closing the show...or actor to quit the show
CV OR WRITER  love to hear criticize on there mistake in direction or blooper...but bout story thy knows better wat thy r showing...coz here ppl r judging just for a episode n cv have full track in thee mind

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Originally posted by Lyraa99

Originally posted by _WASIM_

why?
which they never seem to
8 months of crap
punishing a criminal
same happened with ss i guess ( i don't watch it. bbut it was all about one girl's torture i guess)
but i like your post

excatly..

Rima i read ur posts... u r that viewer who wants a change and there is nothing wrong with that.. i want it too... i m probably irritated with all the things u guys are... but trps drop will not make them change the track.. that will cause to change the show...
and my entire post to the members here comes down to this- ask the cvs to change the track in any way other than asking people to quit and show to end...

u r right Lyraa!!!!!!!!!!  Hope everything gets fine with our show...!!!!!!!!! its just lasts as long as posssible!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenOnepoundChicKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

Originally posted by _WASIM_

why?
which they never seem to
8 months of crap
punishing a criminal
but i like your post

excatly..

believe me till last friday i told my frends the same thing.
don't ask trps to drop
the show will be in danger
after last friday i have become like all of them
because i feel hey dont see any other logic
how many times we have posted on 4 lions site
how many times we have posted on if sites
how many times i have used my personal sources to get to them
nothing works but the language of trps
but even that is not working since may

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesOmNaMaSteOm

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboorath

Originally posted by lexaxel

In the name of analysis & constructive criticism a lot of bashing/negetivity goes on and it's awfulUnhappy.

The best part is that...these very people are talking about the forum being very quiet these days & blaming it on the show but in reality they are responsible for the poor turnout...most of us are fed up of seeing these negetive posts. Before we loved to turn to the forum after watching an episode to discuss, to laugh & have fun but now...it's all about wanting to slap Khushi, wanting Anjali out, wanting TRP's low, wanting the serial to endOuch.

If the cv's have any sense they won't come here anymore or atleast take everything written here with a pinch a salt.

dnt worry dear...now cv dnt want to come in IF n not even want to know is there ny ppl who notices there fault for episode...coz ppl here r so busy for closing the show...or actor to quit the show
CV OR WRITER  love to hear criticize on there mistake in direction or blooper...but bout story thy knows better wat thy r showing...coz here ppl r judging just for a episode n cv have full track in thee mind

exactly...why Cvs will waste time and come here to IF? to see the negative comments...demand of certain people for years!!!!!!... already some  people related to IPKKND left TWITTER due to this bashing!!!!!!!!!!!

hope IPKKND doesnt QUIT us!!!!!!!!!!!
leanne_1983 IF-Dazzler
leanne_1983
leanne_1983

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Great post. Very nicely put. And I totally agree with you. Our forum has become very negative of late. Its so hard to read some of the negative posts. Some threads even become battlegrounds for heated discussions.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index