Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: aparna5293

Y r we bringing social problems like murder and abortion stuff c'mon ppl its MB style lovestory.
CVs r not at all trying to give social massages like other shows like chidl brides gives aftr each epi.

Hmm now how can I explain this?  They showed a person (a character in the beautiful love story) plotting and killing his own daughter who is almost completely baked and ready to be served in his wife's oven.  This after he tortured her by puncturing her feet and then electrocuting her.  She happens to be a female that is pregnant and if she was a real woman "barely able to walk" let alone run at over 8 months pregnant!

Your question to people who are questioning that travesty is "why are you bringing social issues into the show?" -- at 19 I can forgive you for being this callous about what they did to another woman (fictional yes but still shows sick thinking) in the name of TRPs.

But to speak back to you in your language -- that other show that shows a child bride and talks morality has TRP of 5.6 and you know the TRP of this wonderful love story that promotes Baby Killing without either warning or remorse and still keeps the villain winning.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee, it is not the viewers that asked questions about morality.  It is also these Blind Fans that think since it happens in real life it deserves space on prime time!

As I said as you grow older you may understand as to WHY this is such a bad thing to do.  Do me a favor, print out this particular page and put it away.  You will get married in a few years and you will get pregnant with a beautiful child.  That time open this page again.  The ones that are up in arms about this are people with EXPERIENCE.  NOT OLD, just experienced.

Hope that answers your question directly -- no sarcasm tried because I may just lose you.
Maverick29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aparna5293

did u bring dat?
I just read random posts about it:p
seriously yaar dis is just another track y moral/social police required here

Yep!  We are fine with showing anything in the name of entertainment as long as it helps the SHOW!!!  Definition of BLIND LOVE.  I hope you are smarter in real life -- you are 19, you dont know everything yet!  If you keep your cup of knowledge empty, you might learn something before this "blind faith" and "fan following" costs you in real life as well.

That is what the MORAL POLICE want -- people like you NOT be harmed.  And before you say "thanks for your concern, I can take care of myself" or "dont lecture me" or any other phrase that comes to your mind to show defiance -- please DONT -- I said my bit and I dont need any conversation on it -- if you are smart you will listen to the more experienced here or if you are dumb, life will teach you.
Anjali610 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great post.

Totally agree with everything mentioned.

People do bash the show and there is no need.

You have to make the track work and sometime it should  take time in showing different issues.

Totally support..

Lets be positive and support the whole team..

Because of them we are here and because of us they are there...๐Ÿ˜Š
rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have read posts like yours a 100 times.

Please realize that a good show will never get negative reviews.

IPKKND was a good show that has turned repititive, boring and cliched. Therefore the negativity. And rightfully must garner negative criticism.

Why? because the voice of the fans must be heard - whether negative or positive.

A story is good only when it is gripping, exciting and has lots to tell from start to the end. If the CVs have only a limited story to tell but want to make this a three year show, then they are wasting the sponsors' time, the viewers time and are pushing the producers' money into the garbage.

I do not care if IPKKND lasts another two months or another 20 years. As long as it lasts, it must continue to provide the entertainment that made it popular and must continue to stay integral to the plot. If it cannot, then either the CVs should be changed or they should end the show. No two ways about it.

This is my clear, sincere and honest standpoint. Whether anyone likes it or not. The fact remains the same.

Edited by rightknell11 - 11 years ago
Mariam_Sultan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

๐Ÿ˜กI hate poojali๐Ÿ˜ญ

--------------------------------------------------------------------
SO ALL I WANT TO SAY IS MAKE WHATEVER TOPIC YOU WANT, VOICE OUT YOUR DISAPPOINTMENTS, DEMAND FOR A CHANGE BUT LET THEM SEE THE EXPECTATIONS BEHIND YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT, THE CONCERN BEHIND YOUR ANGER AND LOVE BEHIND YOUR HATE..
=====================================

You are right buddy , but they have to change this crap ,๐Ÿคข
  we can't tolerate any more this boring track ๐Ÿ˜‰

نقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali610

Great post.

Totally agree with everything mentioned.

People do bash the show and there is no need.

You have to make the track work and sometime it should  take time in showing different issues.

Totally support..

Lets be positive and support the whole team..

Because of them we are here and because of us they are there...๐Ÿ˜Š

People will never bash a show if it is good. You may find some negativity, but not as overwhelming as you can find in this forum.

No one has to 'make' the track work. The track should work itself out like it did through episodes 1-200. Or 1-192 to be precise.

We are watching Arnav-Dadi's inconclusive arguments over and over again when these are redundant. Instead of taking Shyam's issue to the next level, they keep on showing Anjali as a small bickering child when in fact they don't have to. We want to see Arnav thinking. We want to see how he handles this situation, for eg by allowing Shyam in and watching him closely, in effect, trapping him. We want Arnav confiding this in NK, in Akash, in Payal, in Khushi. Showing endless, repititive arguments, meaningless crying, showing evil Shyam and a difficult Dadi all the time does not help. Neither us nor the CVs career.

They could only be doing this for two reasons Either a) they are putting in a shoddy script or b) or they have a limited story and just want to drag, which again is not helping at all, because just to cover a point they are taking 5 episodes. Not done!
Edited by rightknell11 - 11 years ago
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't care about how long show lasts...
But I do care that it stays unique & amazing as long as it lasts.
It was beautiful story with intense,amazing characters...
If the parameter of how good a show is how long is it running...no comments on poojali drama...
If parameter of how good a show is...how intense,gripping,awesome each episode is...
Stop this crap...
Addie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rightknell11

I have read posts like yours a 100 times.

Please realize that a good show will never get negative reviews.

IPKKND was a good show that has turned repititive, boring and cliched. Therefore the negativity. And rightfully must garner negative criticism.

Why? because the voice of the fans must be heard - whether negative or positive.

A story is good only when it is gripping, exciting and has lots to tell from start to the end. If the CVs have only a limited story to tell but want to make this a three year show, then they are wasting the sponsors' time, the viewers time and are pushing the producers' money into the garbage.

I do not care if IPKKND lasts another two months or another 20 years. As long as it lasts, it must continue to provide the entertainment that made it popular and must continue to stay integral to the plot. If it cannot, then either the CVs should be changed or they should end the show. No two ways about it.

This is my clear, sincere and honest standpoint. Whether anyone likes it or not. The fact remains the same.

if you have read  POSTs a few times, you should know that your font is not acceptable on IF and is categorized as yelling... though i know u might be but yelling isnt acceptable either. And I'm not telling anyone not to voice out what they feel, just to mind their way of voicing it  out.  Whether the cvs decide to end the show or not is not your concern- it is just a source of entertainment\ frustration for you.. it is a career and source of income for many out there. there are many shows that run for years even though there is nothing close to sensible.. mostly people stop watching the show, trps go down, the show gets axed. 
So if you indeed want the show to end, like me, you can quit watching. lets the trps drop on its own and let the show get axed. 
and if you want a change, then go read some posts by people who are frustrated and are venting it out in their posts in a  way that is much better than yours. Its high time you do it
Edited by Lyraa99 - 11 years ago
insanelycrazy thumbnail
honestly what i think is pretty darn pathetic is how the show is affecting so many. I mean i love the show too, but if something displeasures me, i stop it, and similarly would have stopped watching the show. at the end of the day its entertainment, there is no need to go all "quit karo quit karo" on ppl. Yep the show is close to alot of ours hearts but guys at the end of the day its a f**king show for crying out loud!! FICTION! so y let it affect you so much? and honestly shows come and go, we should not forget the people who portray the characters are REAL people, just like us and all that stuff. its really inhumane and not to forget childish, immature and how utterly ridiculous to go all personal on the star cast. I mean yea criticize the CHARACTERS all you want, not the people who are playing it. I think its retarded that some don't differentiate between anjali and Daljeet bhanot. Anjali might be going a bit over board, but not Daljeet. And Daljeet demanded exactly what any actor would! wouldn't we in our personal lives want a promotion or something like that? same goes for her. 

now i'm done!
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i have a lot of headache after trying to think from all sides as to what may have triggered anyone for making "those" post.

But then i dont understand "heavy duty english" so maybe they all were right n my no knowledge about the language has rendered me a fool who has still being watching the show.

And though im upset and "very angry" about what all that has been shown , after every episode i dont sit n think "i wish the show ends" or "i want Barun n Sanaya to quit."

And i have very cliche and lil girl reasons for that.(u r warned that my reasons are not intellectual and researched.)
IPKKND is the only place i get to see Sarun together.
Its all lil girl fantasies and for that i want the show to run long.
and THERE were some tit bits of them in the week.

After the "disastrous" week of  "unconditional" love story i still dont want neither Sanaya nor Barun to leave the show.
I love them both and then not getting to see Barun as Arnav's face would lead to my sleepless nights and thats bad for my health , very bad.

And day dreaming Arhi romance with no Sanaya as Khushi is mental suicide of my fragile brain.

I have my reasons for which i signed all petitions requesting to take the show to its original platform and i have no "great" reason to get the show closed or get the actors to quit.
If anyone does please explain me too...but in simple english.

Also as Lyraa said someone earns through it someone is getting to fulfill their dreams.The show is fueling someones livelihood and we have no right to be demanding an end to anyone's source of living or happiness.

yay ya im editing to ADD a thing i forgot to say.
We see the off screen segments and its quite evident that all the actors and the crew love working together.
I have not seen Sanaya or Barun looking distress downhill or "tormented" by anything thats been "tormenting" forum members.
So if they dont look like any sooner to "quit" the companionship why are "we" trying to get into their brain , shoes , clothes , etc., please "do" tell.

Edited by 18shabbo - 11 years ago