Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

----------------------- - Page 16

-aparna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"> i have not indulged in any of the above acts till date, at least not to them personally..

But DB's demand and ultimatum which came when Barun was shooting for the movie, TRPs a little messed and the CVs worried dealt the death blow to the show. (i know this for certain from an internal source, so i am not guessing and pointing fingers in the dark) at a desperate time she negotiated and have ruined the show hand in hand with the CVs.

so i cannot sympathize with the woman who destroyed a precious dream for millions of us..
and if some people go overboard, may be it is bad...even unethical. BUT if it gets our show back i can no longer honestly blame them! i really am sorry, but this show means a lot more to me than DB's feelings.. so if i had to choose, i pick my show and Barun and Sanaya's well being above sparing her feelings any day..
</font>

all d tracks they hv started during kiddnapping track hasnt been closed yet and i took name of DB for example sorrey if dat caused MU dat m supporting DB.
But d fact dat as an actress she demanded sm screen space and dat ruined d show .
I always had preferred here for DB leaving d show instead she geting more screen space but dere were petition for DB to not to leave d show.
When it comes to love d show noone loves more or less we all love same so thats y we r here

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally someone is here to say this LOUD AND CLEAR! ðŸ‘ ðŸĪ—
I appreciate this post and YOU for making it!
I especially liked this line of yours.
 And if you turn your back against the show at its worst, then you don't deserve it at its best.

So true and a very valid point!
TRP Is not the major factor but people do consider it. According to the PH it all matters.
For me it doesn't even count because i watch it online so no way i can help in that department! But TRPs are important but its not the only thing that decides the future of a show. 
I have no idea who all said that IPKKND should end and the actors should quit and all nonsense. Damn its so stupid. How can they just ask IPKKND to end Dammit? Its our baby ðŸ˜ģ I can't imagine how i will survive without IPKKND and Sarun ðŸ˜† Well jokes apart no body should have such negativity here but it is the only thing which we are seeing on the forum nowadays.Yes we might be disappointed with the current track but not so much of negativity. At the end of the day its just a fictional show.So why so much of worries? 
I am all for positivity. I don't know why people analyse and dissect the show as if its a bilogical pracs on dissection of a frog ðŸ˜• I am not saying its wrong.Its a healthy discussion and i appreciate it.But many people in the name of analysis just bash the show and the actors.I hope we all have a healthy discussion rather than bashing it.And we do know that IPKKND cast and crew visits IF and what if they take all this negativity in a wrong way which might compel the PH and the SP to axe the show.Though the probability of happening that is very low.But still.
I am all for entertainment and i am thoroughly getting it from Sarun! I watch it for them and i am happy as long as i see them on the show.I love all the supporting cast including shyam in the show. i feel this story is nothing tragical or has drama when compared to south indian dramas.Here they have so many serials which has only Drama and nothing else.But IPKKND is unique in its love story and drama toh banta hai boss.And i love the way it is going. I love IPKKND And i will NEVER EVER leave the show even if the TRP goes to 0.5 or 1
Its like my baby and i will never quit the show ðŸ˜Š

PS: Sorry for such a long comment! Couldn't control myself ðŸĪŠ
Edited by GayuArnav - 11 years ago
_Dazzling_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

Hats off for this post.

I understand what you mean by saying that trps are not the only factor, but trps do play a major role. I have also assessed some of the other factors and show the show is still in the top ten so I believe it's safe for the time being.

I know many people, including me are not satisfied with a lot things at this moment but to wish that the trps drop further, the show should end or Sarun should quit is going way overboard in my opinion. If we don't like something we have every right to voice our opinion but if things still don't go according to our liking we have the option to switch channels.

What's really bothering me at the moment are comments that Sarun should quit. Let's face it, we might be fans, we might be well wishers but it is up to them to decide what they want to do. They are adults and I am sure they know what to do. It is their career decision and I am sure they know what to do. Let's not act like we know what's best for them. They are mature enough to decide for themselves and if they need suggestions, they have their families and friends for that matter. We don't need to become their self appointed PR managers. If they are sticking to this project then I guess they still see something good in it which we are not able to see.

Both of them are immensely talented actors and I sincerely wish they get to be part of some amazing projects in future, but to wish that they leave an immensely successful project in the middle because they are the flavor of the season is bit a too smug in my opinion. Let their careers take its natural course.

God forbid if any of it comes true, and in future things don't go according to our wishes, who are we going to blame?

So let's enjoy the good things while they last.

Keeping my fingers crossed for IPK's greater success and Sarun's too.

Fari loved every bit of your reply!!👍🏞
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree one should discuss the episode right or wrong but cannot go for extremes which will be like a frustated kid breaking his toy because it's battery is down. 
_Dazzling_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Dazzling_

Fari loved every bit of your reply!!👍🏞

Can I quote your post on 1st page??
Neemurajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All serials have some good and bad track. But it doesn't means that the show is bad .so why people bashing. If u don't want to see then don't see. There are so many ppl are there to see ipkknd.so plz stop the -ve approach.we want to live with ipkknd plzzz
-aparna- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

I agree one should discuss the episode right or wrong but cannot go for extremeswhich will be like afrustatedkid breaking his toy because it's battery is down.

LMAO
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: _Dazzling_

Can I quote your post on 1st page??

sure...thanks. ðŸ˜Š
-aparna- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anodaksgfan

I completely agree...

Here I am not talkin as a barun fan or sanaya fan..
As an ipk fan we cannot expect seeing arhi romance all d time...the show has to have a story..
Ppl on d forum have become too negative...
And ya clarifying dat I am not against d regular "discussion" posts...
I just want the real fans of the show to think from cvs angle too...
I love d show too much..and just do not want it to end dis way..coz of the fans only...

chis hame thoughts litane milate hai na lol
yes we all r ardent fans here noone less and more
_Dazzling_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: incandescent

sure...thanks. ðŸ˜Š

Done!! I should say thanks!!😊
You have said it all!!