Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Barun_Sanaya

I am not Mahaan people..jo hai wo hai..accept truth..everytime we cant ignore truth and say IPK ROCKS

thats it! even m fed up of defending ipk every where on internet i could, but reality is reality ,ipk doesn't r rock at all, right now! 
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Pasting my comment from another thread-

The biggest bane of this forum is that a certain section of members think its their right to educate others on positivity and negativity (Im not including your post to the list as it is not about either). What they fail to realise that people connect with a show at a personal level. Some of us are way past our teens and dont indulge in herd mentality.

So it is simply a waste of time, telling others how they should feel about the show. People can make up their minds for themselves

In my honest humble opinion the show is way past its due date and I would rather it ended it now instead of being dragged with regressive plots.

there I said it. My loyalty to a show extends only as far as I get quality entertainment from it, which quite clearly isnt the case with IPK anymore.
sumanra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Let me ask a counter-question? How long does a serial need to run and at what cost. I am okay with a beautifully scripted 18-24 month serial than K style 9 year torture. Is it really necessary for a serial to be long at the cost of the storyline?

The makers can always start a new serial with another gripping story with the same/similar cast if they are popular. I will get hooked on to their next venture eagerly as they delivered a fabulous one the last time.

Dragging where it is not needed, events and characters that defy logic, loopholes in the script, open-ended tracks that never get closure, repeated bloopers..these spoil the reputation of the makers and the PH involved.

Having said all the above, I am loving the track since 4 weeks. As long as there is no new MU or extreme crying and negativity, I am watching it at 8pm sharp everyday on Indian television. If they keep up this pace I can see people's interest will eventually catch on and consequently TRPs will also rise.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lyraa99

I'm not asking to be positive.. and i agree ipk has lost its essence. I'm not asking you to stay quiet about it either. . I'm referring to those members who are asking to end  the show. The channel wont give a damn what the ph is doing with the track. If you speak about the reasons you have lost interest and criticize the show  there is a chance that the PH will listen and change the track. If there are too many posts threatening to quit, whet guarantee that the channel wont take it seriously ? What will save the show then... 
My question is this-- do u want the track to change or the show to end? what exactly are we fighting for

just one question.. @red do u relly think they want ipk to end?( may be yes to some but thats differnt thing nd seems like i'll be one of them soon)
 those pple who make the posts saying end the show,if they actually wanted this show to be end ,then they would have been wandering here? , ranting nd complaining about the tracks! ?  then let me say no ,those pple donot want show to end,they want it to get better,they want it to get back the reasons for which it was loved! its just differing styles/ways of expressing the views!
   cvs /channel r not mad enough to just end the show like this,they should now if pple are complaining to such high extent then some thing is defintly wrong,but Alas cvs r not ready to accept that they have been going completely wrong!

i have read many times in analysing posts,pple commenting like " u r not a loyal fan u r a basher,u  just complain,we r true fans of the show we never complain we accept all,we wait nd watch etc etc" ...
if being silent nd accepting crap nd letting the show down on daily bases makes u a true/loyal fan then i m not at all loyal fan of this show! m a basher nd m proud of my bashing skills then!
Edited by ainimonaya - 11 years ago
anuprika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TOTALY AGREE WITH THAT.

ESR8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

just one question.. @red do u relly think they want ipk to end?( may be yes to some but thats differnt thing nd seems like i'll be one of them soon)
 those pple who make the posts saying end the show,if they actually wanted this show to be end ,then they would have been wandering here? , ranting nd complaining about the tracks! ?  then let me say no ,those pple donot want show to end,they want it to get better,they want it to get back the reasons for which it was loved! its just differing styles/ways of expressing the views!
   cvs /channel r not mad enough to just end the show like this,they should now if pple are complaining to such high extent then some thing is defintly wrong,but Alas cvs r not ready to accept that they have been going completely wrong!

i have read many times in analysing posts,pple commenting like " u r not a loyal fan u r a basher,u  just complain,we r true fans of the show we never complain we accept all,we wait nd watch etc etc" ...
if being silent nd accepting crap nd letting the show down on daily bases makes u a true/loyal fan then i m not at all loyal fan of this show! m a basher nd m proud of my bashing skills then!

agree with u ! i never prefer being negative.. but at this point our words should reach out to the Cvs ! coz in no way we want to see this amazing show get doomed. n being silent, showing positiveness forcefully despite the degrading tracks is definitely not a trait of loyal fans ! coz this show has thepotentiality to stick to its supremity... but the way its is going ... i feel realy sad. Edited by ESR8 - 11 years ago
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love IPK and i dont care if anyone calls me silly or stupid but this show is my life and i would never want it to end!
khushboorath thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kkksr

I am confused. Yes everyone loves the country they live in! I love India as India is my motherland...I was responding to your comments about India..you made it sound like India is a lawless country and no one cares about these issues as it is quite normal.  I think it is  unfortunate if someone thinks baby muder is normal! .I dont understand what you mean by "people have moral values but they are helpless". Why are they at least not screaming at the TV?? why do they think it is normal? When they think it is normal and accept it as part of the system,  their moral value is in question.
.Anyway I am confused as I dont understand what you are saying...But I will definitely send a letter to the Information Broadcasting Ministry.

if u know india then might be u r not asking for such thing...
do u know that in india there r many villages where babies r killed just becoz it is girl...
a father kill his own unborn child...without having second thought...
in india rather then screaming thy use different options dear...ppl know wat they r seeing...if thy have ny problem thy simple switch it off without having second thought
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hug 4 u yaar🤗!!!!!!!!!!!Ya so much negativity s not good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Everything who is speaking in AGAINST cant be quoted as Negativity...

IPKKND is degrading...n Its very important to give CVs a reality check...We are not kids to watch anything crap they will show

n TRPs do matter...whether we ignore it or not