Originally posted by: rima

have you wondered what triggered this?

die hards like me want trps to drop
why?
so that they get the message
which they never seem to
one and half years of loving this show
8 months of crap
and we still see them not giving us the one thing we want...
a good wedding for khushi
some time together for them
a few moments of loggical story telling
punishing a criminal
justice for khushi's wrongs
...forget everything else
just daily does of positive entertainment
...none of these are there now
the negativity stems from the show
same happened with ss i guess ( i don't watch it. bbut it was all about one girl's torture i guess)
there is a dialogue in the movie nayakan 'ask them to stop nd we will stop'
that is what i wud say though i myself do not criticize episodes
but yes i am turning negative
but i like your post
because it shows concern for our show
and you made an effort to save it

hey rima
agree at some poitn of urs and i always respect ur views and positivuty but how come u expect to decrease trp coz trp plays major role.
And we r here discussing d WAY ppl vent out or gives dhamaki.

And for me dere were ppl who got bored of romantic and playboy rnav widin week.

We shud give CVs chance to explore d track.
Aftr first epi of new track we demand to change it
is it fair.
lexaxel thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In the name of analysis & constructive criticism a lot of bashing/negetivity goes on and it's awful😔.

The best part is that...these very people are talking about the forum being very quiet these days & blaming it on the show but in reality they are responsible for the poor turnout...most of us are fed up of seeing these negetive posts. Before we loved to turn to the forum after watching an episode to discuss, to laugh & have fun but now...it's all about wanting to slap Khushi, wanting Anjali out, wanting TRP's low, wanting the serial to end.

If the cv's have any sense they won't come here anymore or atleast take everything written here with a pinch a salt.
Sanaya_Karan_KS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I am not Mahaan people..jo hai wo hai..accept truth..everytime we cant ignore truth and say IPK ROCKS
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: subha_rath2004

rightly said Maham!!!!!!!!

in the name of Criticism or waking up the CVs, they only bash the actors personally, professionally. , they bash the Cvs !!!Everywhere u see those bashing posts!!!!!!!! here we all are trying to say some good aspects about the show...but no...when they cannot discuss on the topic, they will start targeting one...and i know there is particular group who never listen to what others are saying...!!!!!!!!

i knw few people who criticise decently ! we all knw them  but they do it with decency !

its good to point flaws ! but here we dont spare characters and not even actors !!!! every one  is bashed worse appariciation posts  are not even spared  !
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SP is well aware of the TRPs...the day it touches below 2 mark, it will be axed within few months!!!!!!here we all are trying to convey people that see the positive side of the show.!!!!!!!!

Shyam tried to kill Arnav!!!!!!!!!!

SHyam tried hurting Khushi's father!!!!!

Shyam tried killing Anjali!!!!!!!

Shyam killed the baby!!!!!!!!

Some people dont want Anjali's presence...had the baby been born, i think perhaps then Anjali along with her baby would hav taken all the screen space!!!!!!!!!!! then what would u hav compained then???????

Like Anjali Hatao...Baby Hatao????""""" would nt that have been a crime??????????

Cvs are trying their best to hsow Evil vs Good!!!!!! All the time Good doesnt win...Like Evil also cannot always win...we have to wait and see the track to unfold!!!!!!!!!!

I know some people wil start bashing me like who r u to advise us????? but i am just giving u one stupid suggestion that is

After the episode ends, see the positive side of the episode, if u dont find anything positive, then come to IF, see some positive posts, u will feel relaxed, not hyper!!!!!!!!!

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 11 years ago
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Well-written and much-needed post Lyraa...
I feel the negativity springs most of the time because we want instant gratification, forgetting the fact that the story needs to develop and move at its own pace.
kkksr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushboorath

this is not US...this is INDIAN television...i agree with ur point but if the legal system were to be a little stronger it would have stop a huge level of crime rates in India not just a scene of the show...the fact that other then u neither the newspaper not the media made the issue just point out to the fact how common this scenes r

The fact that is common does not make it RIGHT! The fact that it is common does not mean that we have to accept it. I am pretty sure if someone complains to the Information Broad Casting ministry it is a problem for the channel.  If you want us to prove, I will pursue this matter and prove it to you. But why should waste time doing that?  You make it sound like India is a lawless country with absolutely no moral fabric! I am extremely disappointed with people with no moral values & even more
disappointed with people who think it is wrong when someone points out something that is wrong!
Edited by kkksr - 11 years ago
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

i knw few people who criticise decently ! we all knw them  but they do it with decency !

its good to point flaws ! but here we dont spare characters and not even actors !!!! every one  is bashed worse appariciation posts  are not even spared  !

yeah i do know there are some people who criticize or say something bad if they dont like the episode...but the other day if they like something they will come here and post that positive things also!!!!!!! but i always see few poeple who will be demanding one thing for eras and bashing it!!!!!!!!
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
well, we need to criticize so the CVs can make the show better. But we definitely shouldn't bash the show because that will frustrate the PH and make them end the show. ðŸ˜­
Addie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _WASIM_

excatly..

Rima i read ur posts... u r that viewer who wants a change and there is nothing wrong with that.. i want it too... i m probably irritated with all the things u guys are... but trps drop will not make them change the track.. that will cause to change the show...
and my entire post to the members here comes down to this- ask the cvs to change the track in any way other than asking people to quit and show to end...