Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-----------------------

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Original post deleted

I'm not telling anyone to accept rubbish and be silent about it in the pretext about being positive. If you post something you like, you have a total freedom to rant about something you dont like. I'm mostly a person who encourages constructive criticism (negativity as you call it) and supports these posts when others call it bashing.

Many who have disagreed with me have put forth the points even i agree with and against what even i speak so i really dont know what these people are actually disagreeing with, but i guess its my writing to be blamed to not be able to convey whatever i wanted to convey.

I just wanted to tell everyone to stop making posts which state "end the show" and nothing else- no explanations given (may be they are not required but thats not the point).

All i want to tell them is that if they mean it, then they can stop watching. Why come here and make posts.. I always thought opposite of love was indifference and not hate. 

And if they dont mean it, there are many people out here who are voicing out their displeasure- myself included. Is it really difficult to pen down whatever problems you guys have- rather than making a post that says ' end the show' 'barun sanaya quit'

Understand that the show is a source of income for some. You will just lose a source of entertainment but there will also be people who will lose a their means of livelihood. And these might be people who have come from another part of the country in the city of dreams to make their ends meet. What you think is a boon for you (show ending)is a curse for them. 

At the risk of contradicting myself in the previous post, let me confess, I didnt watch the show last week out of frustration and i wasnt coming to get back to this show again. I told my friends too that IPK is over as far as i'm concerned and there is a very good possibility that i might fall under so called trp audience. This is what i call indifference. Posts like 'end the show' without any sensible content will not get anyones attention but rather spoil the mood of those who have been clinging on in the worst times.

And yea as far as the acceptability of such posts are concerned, mods close such posts but by the time the mods come on the scene, the damage is done. 

Edited by Lyraa99 - 07 September 2012 at 11:25pm

The following 182 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Rain_dropgem_14sakuno1Daffoidles--Raja--mavapav1977pinkyy....leenufatimazeemmahrukh90---PRITHA---sarachaudhry..shreya..--Piyali--rune11aussiegal22Myneniarhifan_loverivyreginalilbirdiecatieePaula_bear_sonali_et_tu_achuashwakesmishti003rimi015arnav_addictedjyot_pujaSimone2005-Reva-pnarsxyzsantalexaxeldirk41hadezeefan 1manjulak18IpkkndworldCrazySaRunianraiitaklima_najshabi8PlovesArshiaishwarya_roxkitty789lovesharunaruforarshiSu_SomerholicVIP.Lifekkksrviv04Archana89SrijhaSobtiIPK_SaRuncrazy5Falciparumhabiba2073jpatel1289serendipityloverightknell11apurvachandaarushi05TamannausPriya_990khushboorathSaraJLblackdice1001priyankaasochanathasamster03rashgirl000starzyashaDesi-annieKinsanelycrazyendeavourmonalisa1234_Jiya_innocentgreenlooser01Yash141_Afrin_mitrabhuyanKMH-NASHAGlimmerashakdRozy77shilparoxx-Shobhu21-.anishaa.-Chinky-archie_79.ooBubbleGumoo.Amanram-_-harsh42palak32nine2ginacsupriya.arshinehusashhhsun_shine_girlAquilineLumosMaxima-.Pearl.-sneaky-ajfly_doggunayaaremistryleanne_1983ekiholoHorizonarchanaksaruu.fairy_stardustborreg--Sarun--jessjazzsrain10simran04bepatientDeval__02coronapsyche1yyy2krish3saima4744srijaaa127_Dazzling_OmaRamdassZuzanarechupjakhushiEchoesofpassionP.Srinivas-Garima-DrModelS.StephyanodaksgfanAahana---Siva--abracadabradeeps_92newmoon2011-MariaMars-Ilahi_mera_JiyaOnepoundChic18shabbo-Kina-applesauce.ar_sajan4evranu17naddiya26--Nargis---Maha-Shwetha!GirlabouttownImziOmNaMaSteOmwestindianDivya1503.x-bumblebee-x.KookiemonsterincandescentMrDarcyfanrukuswasthika-CoolChick-GayuArnavCATZ..Arshics-ElmoFuj-...Tanu...pieryrose.ProperPatolathulasi_arshipup03IWishICould-Eris-rimaArshi.Sugi.IPKdumas_TheJoker-

hade Senior Member
hade
hade

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Too much negativity and bashing is never good and Of late the forum is filled only with that.

Edited by hade - 06 September 2012 at 8:46pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tina105rth81pnarsarnav_addictedPlovesArshifizzyfairylexaxelstarry66sprinkle2khushboorathCyberpsychoooAddie07Aquiline.anishaa.archie_79Barundeewani19Deval__02Echoesofpassion...Tanu...Arshi.Sugi.IPK

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Respectfully disagree
"ITS ALL ABOUT TRP"...
Btw i am agree that "WE SHOULD BECOME POSITIVE"

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

601109Sanaya_Karan_KSheidiSaraJLRickyBahlAddie071yyy2krish3Barundeewani19srijaaa127-JollyJabeen-OnepoundChicOmNaMaSteOm...Tanu...Kookiemonsterrimaprincessunara

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Awesome post!!Thumbs Up

And you know this is the reason why I am always for +vety even if I'm not happy with the track but I think those who are here for -vety they don't care whether the show go off air or not!!

Somehow I think they want this show to end!!
But then my question why are you continuing to watch it?? 

I'm not worried about TRPs coz IPK is almost on 4th(since EHMMBH(2.9) and IPK(2.8))!!
It was on 3rd on SP when it had 4.6!!
So yeah I'm not worried!!
We'll soon be back to 3+!!Smile

Hats off to Fari too for this reply,I loved it!!
Originally posted by incandescent

Hats off for this post.Clap

I understand what you mean by saying that trps are not the only factor, but trps do play a major role. I have also assessed some of the other factors and show the show is still in the top ten so I believe it's safe for the time being.

I know many people, including me are not satisfied with a lot things at this moment but to wish that the trps drop further, the show should end or Sarun should quit is going way overboard in my opinion. If we don't like something we have every right to voice our opinion but if things still don't go according to our liking we have the option to switch channels.

What's really bothering me at the moment are comments that Sarun should quit. Let's face it, we might be fans, we might be well wishers but it is up to them to decide what they want to do. They are adults and I am sure they know what to do. It is their career decision and I am sure they know what to do. Let's not act like we know what's best for them. They are mature enough to decide for themselves and if they need suggestions, they have their families and friends for that matter. We don't need to become their self appointed PR managers. If they are sticking to this project then I guess they still see something good in it which we are not able to see.

Both of them are immensely talented actors and I sincerely wish they get to be part of some amazing projects in future, but to wish that they leave an immensely successful project in the middle because they are the flavor of the season is bit a too smug in my opinion. Let their careers take its natural course.

God forbid if any of it comes true, and in future things don't go according to our wishes, who are we going to blame?

So let's enjoy the good things while they last.

Keeping my fingers crossed for IPK's greater success and Sarun's too.

Edited by _Dazzling_ - 06 September 2012 at 5:19am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Sumeer2024--Raja--601109Mynenipinkyy........piyali...._sonali_..Tina....shreya..--Piyali--mishti003jurrywhats28---PRITHA---rimi015shabi8pnarslexaxeldirk41Su_SomerholicIPK_SaRunfizzyfairystarry66khushboorathendeavourarchie_79Addie07fly_dogHorizonsrain101yyy2krish3incandescentmahamluvsbsapplesauce..Screwtape.Arshi.Sugi.IPK

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Nice post Lyraa...off-late the forum has become one negative place...TRPs do play a major role in deciding the fate of a show...esp. if itz on Star plus...n yes - i agree we should all try & stick to the show n spread positivity. If a show has to run for 2-3 yrs...there will be days where the tracks doesn't shape up as per our expectations...after all not everyday is the BEST...that said, when has everyone  LIKED  a particular track????...there are alwaz a bunch  of ppl who have some or the other problems...like they say - itz difficult to PLEASE everybody !! Smile

but i just wish - we all stand by the show...and enjoy till it runs.Smile

Edited by -CoolChick- - 06 September 2012 at 1:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jurrywhats28fizzyfairyendeavourarchie_79Addie07Deval__02lolly143

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _WASIM_

Respectfully disagree
"ITS ALL ABOUT TRP"...
Btw i am agree that "WE SHOULD BECOME POSITIVE"

i had thought so too. and TRPS DO MATTER TO A GREAT EXTENT.. but this post is not just based on my opinion but after going through a few facts and consulting a few people involved in tHE INDUSTRY

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous007anodaksgfan_Dazzling_incandescent

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged

AS FOR THE SHOW IT HAS A LONG WAY TO GO INSHA-ALLAH 

LONG LIVE IPKKND /SARUN/ARSHI

AND TO HELL WITH THE BASHERS 

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 06 September 2012 at 1:35am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najfizzyfairyayshranRozy77subha_rath2004Addie07Cyberpsychooo_Dazzling_MrDarcyfan

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Haye meri jaan!!

Awesome post! And yes, we indeed should become more positive. . . .

Ab aap jaake padhaai karengi?? :P

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fizzyfairykhushboorathAddie07Cyberpsychoooanodaksgfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index