hrttknbyarshi
hrttknbyarshi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie89

Originally posted by hrttknbyarshi

No, 1 to 4 one day and 5 to 7 the next day...Smile
Ok It makes sense...But how can Di be this fit after one day of her preterm delivery????
She has gained this by her very loving hubby's manipulation. Wink
LOL...I am telling you daiya ho is not an ordinary person...His words have magic...this is the only logical(did I say logical????...forget it) explanation I can come up with...*facepalm*
LOL  LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler
Alpenliebe
Alpenliebe

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dr.Zombie

Originally posted by jennad

Yes dear and Arnav still with his riding pants and khushi still enjoying the cool air.Wink

exactly dear...wenever I see Arnav in those pants, I feel like...dunno wat! I remember hum angrez ke zamaane ke jailor hain! Plz Arnie get rid of those horrible pants! n Khushi...I swear, since the day she wore that sexy lehnga, I m drooling over her bare waist n gorgeoes back! Gosh! I m turning into Censored...plz Khushi, Arnav pe to Dumbaali Di ka bhoot savar hai, he isnt going to look at ur sexy back...plz hide them n wear some thing decent!

n Dumbaali...unke kya kehneAngry...snake is her energy drink...just one deedar of Snake...n she is back to normal!Angry
Right you are..even Di changed her costume thrice...godhbharai one,Hospital green and interruption special yellow one...(the same thing she wore when she ended up at khushi's b'day celebrations).

As I have told...Dumbaali looks the most decent of all...nice sarees good make up n nice hair style...then look at our Hero Arnav n heroine Khushi! Arey koi kahega they are the leads! Its becoz of SaRun's charm, they look gorgeous in watever they wear! CVs are afraid, if they are provided with good clothes n decent make up, then wat will happen to us! Unki DKS ko kaun dekhega n wat will happen to Dumbaali! Wo to snake bitting bina hi marrr jayegi!

Edited by Dr.Zombie - 06 September 2012 at 1:02am

Archana89

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InLwithBarun

NO...THE godbharai and mendi in one day
and then the falling and hospital during the night
and they came home in the morning (everyone else had changed when they came)
arnav and khushi had not the chance to change
I think khushi is going to stay there for the whole day and then will go home and change at night.

arnav and khushi havn't slept for almost 48 hours now :(
Ok...I understand..usually they show sun going up or going down to indicate morning and evening respectively..Did they show it yesterday???Did I miss anything???But your explanation is good,,I am convinced...
sankadevi1 Groupbie
sankadevi1
sankadevi1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
of course yes... everybody changed their cloth expect for our arnav and khushi.. come on i dont get it wuts wrong with CV's

Archana89

hrttknbyarshi Groupbie
hrttknbyarshi
hrttknbyarshi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

..thnx

Wen Di comes home its the next day for sure. Akash was asking nani to drink da milk as hadn't eaten anything since the previous day...
ok dear my confusion gone...Smile
Smile 

Archana89

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jennad

Yes dear and Arnav still with his riding pants and khushi still enjoying the cool air.Wink

exactly dear...wenever I see Arnav in those pants, I feel like...dunno wat! I remember hum angrez ke zamaane ke jailor hain! Plz Arnie get rid of those horrible pants! n Khushi...I swear, since the day she wore that sexy lehnga, I m drooling over her bare waist n gorgeoes back! Gosh! I m turning into Censored...plz Khushi, Arnav pe to Dumbaali Di ka bhoot savar hai, he isnt going to look at ur sexy back...plz hide them n wear some thing decent!

n Dumbaali...unke kya kehneAngry...snake is her energy drink...just one deedar of Snake...n she is back to normal!Angry
Right you are..even Di changed her costume thrice...godhbharai one,Hospital green and interruption special yellow one...(the same thing she wore when she ended up at khushi's b'day celebrations).

As I have told...Dumbaali looks the most decent of all...nice sarees good make up n nice hair style...then look at our Hero Arnav n heroine Khushi! Arey koi kahega they are the leads! Its becoz of SaRun's charm, they look gorgeous in watever they wear! CVs are afraid, if they are provided with good clothes n decent make up, then wat will happen to us! Unki DKS ko kaun dekhega n wat will happen to Dumbaali! Wo to snake bitting bina hi marrr jayegi!
I am a very optimistic person...I am not against Anjali's character or the way she is portrayed..I have a feeling that this track will do something to make or break ArHi relation..Let's wait and watch...All I need is some logic...a little bit will do..!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadevi1Alpenliebe

BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
 Yes

Archana89

Go to top