Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

CVs, U cannot satisfy me with the so-called kisses (Page 7)

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neena1989

Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

*EDiTED*

Awesome post and agree with u on each and everything ! 
I will say do watever u want to do with other character bt plzz for GOD sake leave my favr8s VirMan ! And especially VIRAT ! Dnt spoil his character !
And i still didnt understand the reason of kissing... Confused
We dont want that i mean we want bt as u said.. timing is wrong.. Angry
She is giving her last message and not sayingg abt anythng for Virat .. CHUTKI is unborn yet but damn Virat is still alive ! 
And wat da hell CV's doing he was so much scared to lose her in previous episodes ! Show his breakdown ! And that too in front of MANVI..
So that she can realize that there is some1 who love her more than his life.. infact she is his LIFE !
Virat shaved off his head for her.. but Cv's are showing lyk she doesnt care abt even for a percent ! 
This is wat u do wen som1 loves u so much ! Am pissed off ! Cant write more ! hands are paining and i knw CV"S nt gonna listen ! 
They think we only want their romance ! Anywhere and everywhere ! Dead

frnd i think the plot is on jeevika so they do not want to dilute the intensity of sisterly bond

Neena, how does showing Virat's breakdown and Manvi recording something for Virat will dilute the intensity of sisterly bond?!Confused Does nt Manvi share a different kind of relationship with Virat and Jeevika? One is like mother and another her life partner. So how will one get diluted by showing the other?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Madhu my dear.. Wat did i tell u?? Nothngs gonna happen with Virman.. They've ruined it competely!! Soo depressed after watching Today's episode that Virat's now just a silent spectator. Even Madan chachu hs more serious dialogues, i guess, on manvi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atthi

Madhu my dear.. Wat did i tell u?? Nothngs gonna happen with Virman.. They've ruined it competely!! Soo depressed after watching Today's episode that Virat's now just a silent spectator. Even Madan chachu hs more serious dialogues, i guess, on manvi.

Thank god. I dint watch the episode. CVs have lost it. I am not expecting anymore Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index