Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

CVs, U cannot satisfy me with the so-called kisses (Page 6)

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by somakomal

I know!!!!!!!!!!! shes on life support now... and we didnt see nething between her and Virat!!!!!!! wthhh

Thats really weird. And going by today's sbs, we should not expect anything for VirMan at all.

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atthi

Originally posted by madhu0702

Originally posted by sweetymol

CV's are indeed testing our patience...now they r using virat as a kissing machine...he has nothing to do in the show other than kissing or combing manu's hair...he is been shown as a male nurse ...nothing else...now i really dnt hope that v will ever get a virat's breakdown...
Now after watching recent episodes, i think manu accepted virat's proposal just because hezzz her didi's devar n she can be with her didi for rest of her life...i dnt think manu have ever loved this guy...may be it was just an affection...am sorry...am a great virmanian ,but am pissed with CV's that dey have never shown manvi's concern for virat...the guy who literally sacrificed his entire life for her...

Kissing machine hahahaLOL That totally cracked me upLOL Oh my dear Mannu, why dont u send ur kissing machine to us VirManiansLOL

Anyway, coming to the topic, I hate the fact that Manvi is not showing the required concern for Virat. Thats truly pissing me of late. Poor me, stil hoping for some proper emotiona convo for VirManOuch

Oh cme on madhu, Dnt xpect anything of that sort., even if they do hv a convo, it will be Manvi telling Virat y she doesnt want to die cos she can alwaz be with diAngry..Makes me wonderwether Virat fr her is the chewing gum that lts her stick on to her sissy.. No am nt offending Jeeman., Bt ther are other RELATIONSHIPS too other than Behnas..Evn i say, giv importance to the Behnas bt that doesnt mean the other relations shud not be given their DUE RESPECT!!

PS: Sid will go mad if he sees our postsLOL

Lol I am ROFL ing at your replyLOL Virat is a chewing gum. Then let me chew him for sometime lolLOL And about handling the relationships, this has always been the problem in this show. I am still dreaming that they will rectify this. But no. This week probably gonna give good TRPs and then VirMAn are totally doneAngry We can expect them only for their marriage thenLOL

And Sid M should read this to know our frustrations. Well who knows, he might even reply us asking us to watch madhubala, hitler didi bla blahLOL

Edited by madhu0702 - 06 September 2012 at 6:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22Shona1907Beautyful_Mess

Shona1907 IF-Rockerz
Shona1907
Shona1907

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
I agree I agree I agree!! N i think all virmanians also do agree...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

*EDiTED*

Awesome post and agree with u on each and everything ! 
I will say do watever u want to do with other character bt plzz for GOD sake leave my favr8s VirMan ! And especially VIRAT ! Dnt spoil his character !
And i still didnt understand the reason of kissing... Confused
We dont want that i mean we want bt as u said.. timing is wrong.. Angry
She is giving her last message and not sayingg abt anythng for Virat .. CHUTKI is unborn yet but damn Virat is still alive ! 
And wat da hell CV's doing he was so much scared to lose her in previous episodes ! Show his breakdown ! And that too in front of MANVI..
So that she can realize that there is some1 who love her more than his life.. infact she is his LIFE !
Virat shaved off his head for her.. but Cv's are showing lyk she doesnt care abt even for a percent ! 
This is wat u do wen som1 loves u so much ! Am pissed off ! Cant write more ! hands are paining and i knw CV"S nt gonna listen ! 
They think we only want their romance ! Anywhere and everywhere ! Dead

frnd i think the plot is on jeevika so they do not want to dilute the intensity of sisterly bond
applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Somebody in another post wrote that CVs have made Virat into a kissy machine.. After yesterday's episode I feel that Virat is the Telly version of Emran Hashmi (No offence to actor Kushal or Emran).. The CVs know we love their kissy scenes, so they us only that.. BUt when the episodes gettign so emotional, we want something more.. Some real intense emotional scenes of the two not just pappi-jappi ones... Where is the care and the concern Virat should show, or do the CVs want to say that Virat only wants to kiss Maanvi and not do anything else for Maanvi?

madhu0702_Sara_

MJHTMonayaSajan Goldie
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Soo true!!!!!!!
Yesterday when they showed Virat saying "Maine hamare shaadi ka din dekha hai" I was like.."What the...?????"
The girl is not sure to live for another day...
The scene did NOT create even a pinch of VirMan magic which is expected at the point...
N the hell YA...She should have at least mentioned Virat in that video man...
Did CVs forgot how much madly these two were in love with each other?????
M completely happy with Jeeman or Virika or Viren-Manvi scenes but did they forgot the character named VIRAT n THE LOVE  they share????????????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702Beautyful_Mess

_Sara_ Goldie
_Sara_
_Sara_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I agree with every word of your post.

Its apprent cvs cant handle jodis at the sametime
Tgey are making a big mistake, making us virmanians sad and angry.
They need to fix up and show a viran intense scene, this is the perfect opportubity

Dop the kissies for a while, we dont mind plenty of thrm in duhaagrat, honeymoon snd shaadi ke baad..

screen22madhu0702

-Anonymous11- IF-Dazzler
-Anonymous11-
-Anonymous11-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
superb post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index