Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

CVs, U cannot satisfy me with the so-called kisses (Page 5)

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atthi

Originally posted by madhu0702

Originally posted by atthi

And Manvi says,oh yeah Virat, you have done so much for me, so here you go, I ll give you the right to give me a kissie

@Madhu: i jus lovd that!!! if they were to show such coochie coo scenes during such a serious track, they shudnt hav shown the thoroughly emotional-All For Manvi- Virat, in the first place!!!

Well, I would not expect all thisif I had not witnessed the epic bald track. Where is 'that' Virat??

@Madhu: That Virat is now suffering frm Alsheimers!!LOL

Yes, I want an insight into his mind and heart.

@Madhu:High Expectation dear, from the CV's @ this point of time!! The CV's will make him think..100 ways to kiss non existing manviROFL

Tnx madhu for making this post!!!Sure that i enjoy Virman kissie convo'sEmbarrassed
I agree with u on the fact that THIS IS NOT THE TIME!!! Let her get out of the damn shawl manLOLLOL

@pink : Lol both the sentences in pink cracked me up big timeROFL Oh Man, now I badly wanna a VirMan's proper emotional convo before she gets out of that damn shawlLOL

Tnx madhu dear..seriously, i am pissed off to such extent by these abnormalities in the script, Wen it comes to Virman! I do think that even Viren while making the decision to abort the child, shud hv hd a go frm Virat's POV.. Just like the Jeeju Saali convo, ther shud'v been a Bro-Bro convo too..At least it wud've fared better than the Baba @ Mandir Ermmhelping Viren making the decision!!

PS: I was LMAO @ the Baba.. The guy was too OveractingLOL.. Seemed to me like his beard was talkingROFL

OMG ! I totally forgot abt that baba scene. That was totally not needed. Only if the CVs had given that screen space to Virat or VirMan(I am specifically not mentioning Manvi here because all she would do is di di diLOL) arghh.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrav123

chasinghope IF-Dazzler
chasinghope
chasinghope

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

@aishu   exactly gal thats wat i wanted to tell..i absolutely don hav any problem with behna(i think you thought i had problem with it or may be you thought i was saying it)but no what i wanted to say was maanvi had something or other to say regarding jiju or chutku or chutki but not about virat??i mean seriously...if she wouldn have mentioned jiju then i wouldn have made my yesterday ka post..and remember in jiju-saali convo also,she said to keep her di happy but she dint tell anything regarding virat..i ignored it..but yesterday it was not acceptable to me..and it is still not acceptable to me..as of now ,i dont have any problem with virats character but with maanvi's character..yes i do have..

Yep Smile You mean you have problem with the CVs making Maanvi's character careless about Virat! 
madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetymol

CV's are indeed testing our patience...now they r using virat as a kissing machine...he has nothing to do in the show other than kissing or combing manu's hair...he is been shown as a male nurse ...nothing else...now i really dnt hope that v will ever get a virat's breakdown...
Now after watching recent episodes, i think manu accepted virat's proposal just because hezzz her didi's devar n she can be with her didi for rest of her life...i dnt think manu have ever loved this guy...may be it was just an affection...am sorry...am a great virmanian ,but am pissed with CV's that dey have never shown manvi's concern for virat...the guy who literally sacrificed his entire life for her...

Kissing machine hahahaLOL That totally cracked me upLOL Oh my dear Mannu, why dont u send ur kissing machine to us VirManiansLOL

Anyway, coming to the topic, I hate the fact that Manvi is not showing the required concern for Virat. Thats truly pissing me of late. Poor me, stil hoping for some proper emotiona convo for VirManOuch

screen22

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu1989

Agree with u completely madhu. They are hellbent on ruining not only virat but my mannu as well. Yesterday's scene wud have been better if firstly they wud hav shown virman talking abt each other's fears and later on if they had a moment like the last moment they had before going to the doctor and mannu talking abt kiss then,it wud have become a fantastic scene but no they only want to show virika and jeeman and nothing else...

Yep in the process of glorifying JeeMan, they are ruining VirMan, both Virat and Manvi. Thats pretty sadOuch
madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gopisharma14

i though virat will have a major role to play in the last phase of manvi's life...but unfortunately itzzz all abt  virika n their tyaag...neither manu is bothered abt virat nor virat is tensed for manu...am really abset with the CV's...

Hain na? We all thought Virat will play a major role along with Jeevika, but thats clearly not happening. The VirMan, I know, has already been ruined.

screen22

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishu_VirMan

Lol, while watching the scene I felt pretty awkward because, as you said the timing was bad. Confused
And you're right too, even if it is a behna show, a little VirMan tho bantha hai.

@ Shravz di - Now I understand what you were trying to tell in you're post, Maanvi is not concerned about loosing Virat if she dies (She isn't gonna die, I am just telling), she is only concerned about di and jeeju and chutki, which is really good, but where is the boy who supported her in all her deeds and loved her more than any boy could do to a girl. 

@ Madhu - Good post, CVs should give a little bit of VirMan I am not satisfied with the so called kisses! LOL Well, I LOVED the behna scenes but she should have mentioned a little bit of Virat, Hopefully the CVs will make Maanvi give a message to Virat too! Hoping for that!

Yes, as I said already, from the behnas perspective the show is doing great. But what happened to VirMan?! We are not demanding VirMan scenes for the sake of it. Manvi is in her deathbed and its pretty logical to show Manvi's concern towards Virat just like Jeevika.

screen22

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AshhLuvVirman

Ditto..!!!Thumbs Up

You said it girl...I thought even after that kissy convo,Virat will turn serious and may be we'll get to see an emotional scene between the two...But all I heard is virat saying you'll be alright...I mean we expect atleast a dialog like I'm doing whatever I can and I won't lose you...Haila..CV's...Please give some importance to Virat..It's weird when all are tensed and only Virat is chilling..Now Kushal is also back to the show properly,I need atleast some serious scenes between VirMan...

Exactly. You are echoing my thoughts. Manvi is dying and Virat's chilling out and Manvi is only concerned abt her di. Lol, this is getting on my nerves.
..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu0702

Originally posted by sweetymol

CV's are indeed testing our patience...now they r using virat as a kissing machine...he has nothing to do in the show other than kissing or combing manu's hair...he is been shown as a male nurse ...nothing else...now i really dnt hope that v will ever get a virat's breakdown...
Now after watching recent episodes, i think manu accepted virat's proposal just because hezzz her didi's devar n she can be with her didi for rest of her life...i dnt think manu have ever loved this guy...may be it was just an affection...am sorry...am a great virmanian ,but am pissed with CV's that dey have never shown manvi's concern for virat...the guy who literally sacrificed his entire life for her...

Kissing machine hahahaLOL That totally cracked me upLOL Oh my dear Mannu, why dont u send ur kissing machine to us VirManiansLOL

Anyway, coming to the topic, I hate the fact that Manvi is not showing the required concern for Virat. Thats truly pissing me of late. Poor me, stil hoping for some proper emotiona convo for VirManOuch

Oh cme on madhu, Dnt xpect anything of that sort., even if they do hv a convo, it will be Manvi telling Virat y she doesnt want to die cos she can alwaz be with diAngry..Makes me wonderwether Virat fr her is the chewing gum that lts her stick on to her sissy.. No am nt offending Jeeman., Bt ther are other RELATIONSHIPS too other than Behnas..Evn i say, giv importance to the Behnas bt that doesnt mean the other relations shud not be given their DUE RESPECT!!

PS: Sid will go mad if he sees our postsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702Beautyful_Mess

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index