Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

CVs, U cannot satisfy me with the so-called kisses (Page 4)

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbow_251

agree wholeheartedly VirIka and JeeMan fans must be over the moon with the scenes they're getting nowadays for the behnas and VirIka but if CVs serious think that VirMan fans will be satisfied with these random and crap kiss conversations they've seriously got another thing coming their way. And dont you also think that they are over doing the kisses nowConfused i mean there are just so goddamn many it makes me wonder if manvi needs virat for anything besides physical proximity coz like you've said too everything else is reserved for her sisterErmmErmmand no i have nothing against their kisses either the others i liked coz they fit in with the mood of the scene this was so random that it was pathetic. Sitting on a park bench suddenly going you can kiss me if you want to. Okay shes dying and THATS whats on her mindConfused am i supposed to laugh or cry hereErmm

Lol Rabi, Manvi thinking about the kiss in her deathbed was very funny, rather weird. And yes, they are over doing the kisses, but I dont mind, in fact I am loving it except for the last kissie convoLOL

Hoping we get a virat break down in front of manvi scene too coz 1) I've always wanted thatBig smileROFLROFL 2) Manvi will FINALLY realize the fact that there is someone else out there besides her sister who simply cannot live without her which she hasn't yet. I'm tired of how casually she keeps saying be happy if i die to him. She accepts her sister will be devastated if she dies but never the fact that virat will be just as devastated if not even moreThumbs DownMy biggest problem right here with themLOL Virat's reaction is so meehhhPinch hes so confident that nothing will happen to her that he hasn't even once been shown losing hope or getting scaredThumbs Down no thats not a bad thing; but how can he not have even a little bit of fear of the fact that she really might not surviveConfused How has that thought never ever occurred to him. It has once in the Virat Vanshika convo and i remember bawling my eyes out; is wanting him to say that in front of manvi as well too much to ask for fror themConfused she has to be strong for jeevika yet relies on Virat to be strong for her who the hell is virat supposed to turn to in all of thisConfused

Quoting from ur reply "She accepts her sister will be devastated if she dies but never the fact that virat will be just as devastated if not even more". Well said. This pretty much describes the whole situation. If the CVs still gonna go with Manvi's di bashan, I will have join in with others that Manvi does not love Virat as much as he loves herConfused And IMO, he will be devastated more. And please dont remind me about Virat-Vanshika convo. That is the Virat I want now, a Virat who breaks down when the actual truth that Manvi is not gonna survive hits him hard. But dunno whether it ll hit him at allConfused

And Manvi says,oh yeah Virat, you have done so much for me, so here you go, I ll give you the right to give me a kissieLOL Yes, thats the only thing you getLOL Everything else is reserved for my di, jiju and for the chutki, who of course, is never gonna see this worldCry
and @ red i couldnt have said it better then thisLOL that scene like i mentioned above too made me think that manvi only needs virat for physical proximity nothing else. Coz lets gets real convincing everyone that he means a lot to her after todays episode where she put even her BIL and unborn niece before him wont be easy anymoreThumbs Down

Another fab point regarding VirIka they simply cant do thatThumbs Down jeevika i understand but to show viren more concerned then virat is suicidalThumbs Down Yes its sweet that Viren cares so much for his SIL no denying that but honestly him caring about his SIL more then her fianc does who swears that he cant live without this girl is unacceptableThumbs Down 

Yes, its suicidal showing Viren is more concerned abt her than Virat. I understand that it was all done to make Viren take a stand abt aborting his kid, but why cant they show Virat's concern at the same time?!

Bald track wala Virat has gone to Ooty along with the brains of our dear dear CVsBig smile but once again agreeUnhappy they cant show such a strong start and such a weak end for themThumbs Down after giving scenes as fab as the lumbar puncture, bald one, staircase hug these random, crap, out of place kiss convos just wont do itThumbs Down if they cant give such content they shouldnt have given above scenes either but even that isnt true, coz virika are getting them, behnas are getting them even jiju saali are the only people who aren't are the two who are supposed to be the most crucial in thisThumbs Down

Thats what I am worried about, a strong start and a weak end for VirMan in the cancer track ?! Oh please, kill me already.

Not many kya none areLOL there was seriously an earthquake in TVC today coz of how angry everyone wasROFLROFLROFL and agreed againLOL its not like we're saying we dont want any romantic scenes between them at all but seriously is this the damn time for thatConfused do they really think we'd prefer kisses squeezed in over proper emotional content now that the track is endingConfused if yes they're highly highly mistakenLOL the only thing i want right now is a highly emotional heartbreaking VirMan scene which overpowers every single scene of theirs in the pastApprove

Same here VirMan are the only people i care about and the only two i will ever care aboutLOL agreed its great in perspective to VirIka and behnas but what am i supposed to do with themLOL achar daalon kyaROFLROFLROFL its no secret to anyone they are the only reason i watch this show and if things dont look up for them fast i'll stop its as simple as that. And if a die hard fan like me can walk away from the show I'm guessing it'll be no biggie for others to do soLOLno personal enmity with behnas or VirIka but i won't sit around watching them while VirMan are ruined to bring out the beauty of those two pairingsThumbs Down 3 if jeeju saali get included coz even their scenes nowadays are more powerfulThumbs Down

I know there are many teen fans for VirMan (well, not meLOL) but if the CVs think that they can satisfy us by giving some kissies , they are wrong again. Though we all fell in love with VirMAn for their hatke nok-jhoks, we along with VirMan travelled their journey too. So we do know that VirMan relationship is not based on lust or physical intimacy rather its based on trust and mutual understanding.

no comments on your P.SStern SmileROFLROFL but if NiShal won't mind who am i to opposeROFL

Yes, only if NiShal dont mindWink

My replies in blue.

Edited by madhu0702 - 06 September 2012 at 4:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22

gopisharma14 Senior Member
gopisharma14
gopisharma14

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
i though virat will have a major role to play in the last phase of manvi's life...but unfortunately itzzz all abt  virika n their tyaag...neither manu is bothered abt virat nor virat is tensed for manu...am really abset with the CV's...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702

chasinghope IF-Dazzler
chasinghope
chasinghope

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Lol, while watching the scene I felt pretty awkward because, as you said the timing was bad. Confused
And you're right too, even if it is a behna show, a little VirMan tho bantha hai.

@ Shravz di - Now I understand what you were trying to tell in you're post, Maanvi is not concerned about loosing Virat if she dies (She isn't gonna die, I am just telling), she is only concerned about di and jeeju and chutki, which is really good, but where is the boy who supported her in all her deeds and loved her more than any boy could do to a girl. 

@ Madhu - Good post, CVs should give a little bit of VirMan I am not satisfied with the so called kisses! LOL Well, I LOVED the behna scenes but she should have mentioned a little bit of Virat, Hopefully the CVs will make Maanvi give a message to Virat too! Hoping for that!

screen22madhu0702

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I know!!!!!!!!!!! shes on life support now... and we didnt see nething between her and Virat!!!!!!! wthhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702

-Aswathy- IF-Rockerz
-Aswathy-
-Aswathy-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Ditto..!!!Thumbs Up

You said it girl...I thought even after that kissy convo,Virat will turn serious and may be we'll get to see an emotional scene between the two...But all I heard is virat saying you'll be alright...I mean we expect atleast a dialog like I'm doing whatever I can and I won't lose you...Haila..CV's...Please give some importance to Virat..It's weird when all are tensed and only Virat is chilling..Now Kushal is also back to the show properly,I need atleast some serious scenes between VirMan...

screen22madhu0702

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun2011

Calm down if the csv forget that they had a couple in the show that called virman what can we do and honestly speaking I never felt manvi's love for virat to be too deep it's always about her di jeevika has a life partner and knows that very well but when it comes to manvi she doesn't have any other relationship besides her di it always di di di I can't express my love for virat cause of di I can't think of how davestaded he will be if god forbid I die cause I'm thinking about my di it's too much and it always pisses me off now I stopped hoping anything from manvi's side when it comes to virman it always virat and virat only sometimes it's like she doesn't know he exits yaar I just hope they don't make my RocKsTaR a pilar for the sake of it I'm not expecting a lot from the court room drama as virman and Kushal fan I hope they prove me wrong although I doubt that sry about the long post and I'm not trying to offend Guys this isn't started now it was always this way manvi has no emotions for virat unless he is there physical I never felt that much love from manvi when it comes to virat I'm a virman fan but I'm bigger virat fan he is the sweetest character on tv ok manvi is sweet and selfless but only for her di but virat I believe is to everyone dont u guys remember what the cvs were doing during the so called virman rejection track all manvi did was cry for her sis ( which btw I don't know who was taking her away) not once I have seen manvi sad for not being with the love of her life for the rest of her life come on its ur first love who does that all she did was regret for loving virat cause it's causing problems for her and her sis and cry for not being with her sis and not being able to go to her house to visit ( which again I didn't understand cause if her relationship with virat is rejected what's the problem with ur sis if u can't visit her she can come to u for god sake stop crying for that get another reason to cry for ) even when virman called of their relationship off still it was all about her sis atleast they didn't show virat much so we don't know what was going on in his head this is her first love and this is how she reacts when she finds out she can't be with him seriously who does that sometime the cvs will make u wonder what is going on I know it's an old track but how in the world was that a jeeman track ok u want show me jeeman bond show me something that I can understand they wanted jeevika to stand up for her sis ok fine stop crying and show me some action and for manvi ur sis is here no one is actually taking her this ur relationship with virat but the end of the day we love this show so much that will watch it but the cvs left confused sometimes it's hard to understand what they showing found it and posted

I agree with you. Sometimes it does make me feel like does Manvi really has some concern over Virat or not? CVs need to be more careful in handling Manvi's character. Manvi is in her deathbed and still wanting a kiss rather than worried abt him is not making sense at allThumbs Down

screen22Beautyful_Mess

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
@aishu   exactly gal thats wat i wanted to tell..i absolutely don hav any problem with behna(i think you thought i had problem with it or may be you thought i was saying it)but no what i wanted to say was maanvi had something or other to say regarding jiju or chutku or chutki but not about virat??i mean seriously...if she wouldn have mentioned jiju then i wouldn have made my yesterday ka post..and remember in jiju-saali convo also,she said to keep her di happy but she dint tell anything regarding virat..i ignored it..but yesterday it was not acceptable to me..and it is still not acceptable to me..as of now ,i dont have any problem with virats character but with maanvi's character..yes i do have..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702Beautyful_Mess

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girl_rocks

totally agreed with u...

but here i want to add tht concern nd love from manvi side for virat is missing infact lost as m feeling sumthing else...i donot know but i always felt concern nd love from manvi side is missing as virat gives all his love nd concern to her...now cuming to yesterday's epi...saw tht kissie convo rite now nd believe me i was rofling all the tym not bcoz i found it funny(well indeed it was at this tym) but bcoz of frustration nd dissappointed...i didnt knew wen the couple who love eachother like anything are going thru bad phase infact one of them is in death bed they all is talk abt nthing but the KISS...bravo!!!...i was bearing this boring epi nd yesterdy's was limit...totally dissapointed!!!!

its not tht i donot want to see virman kiss believe me i m dying for it but har cheez ek waqt hota hai...nd cvs are unaware of it...

Yep. Many VirMan fans have started questioning about Manvi's love for Virat including me. Yes, me too was ROFLing in that kissie convo. And as you said har cheez ki ek waqt hota hai and regarding that I think we need to tighten up the CVs' screwsLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index