Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

CVs, U cannot satisfy me with the so-called kisses (Page 2)

SongsOf_Silence IF-Dazzler
SongsOf_Silence
SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Ever since Maanvi came to know that she's going to die with a within a year or 2 i have been waiting for some sort of insight in Virat's mind of what that guy's going through.. How is he dealing with  it but did the CV's show anything? No they did not. They only showed that small conversation between Virat and Viren where Virat confessed to his brother that he tries to be strong whenever he's around Maanvi because he's her strength, he cant break down in front of her but when he's alone he's unable to help himself from breaking down. That scene gave me hope that maybe we'll get Virat's breakdown, his anguish over his inability to help Maanvi in anyway but the CV's proved me wrong and showed nothing. The guy is barely holding it together by a thread. Maanvi is going to die. In just about 3 or 4 days.. All that i am dying to see is a very vulnerable, angry, afraid and frustrated Virat whose practically tearing down his room because he's just so helpless and useless! Why did God make him so helpless? Why can't he take away Maavi's pain? All the promises that he made to her are coming back to haunt him ke why is he unable to keep his word? Why can't God take him instead of Maanvi?!!  Why has he reduced Virat to such a helpless person?

Is all this too much to ask Creatives? They did brilliant justice to Virika in this whole phase.. everything was justified from their end but the most important person in Maanvi's life apart from Jeevika is reduced to an unconcerned guy whose strolling the park with her talking about giving her her first kiss and whatever? WTH! Is this what two people talk about when the other is about to die??! The guy who was protecting a darn leaf that he won't let anything happen to her promising her fiercely that he won't let ANYTHING happen to her is reduced to this? I can't believe the creatives. Honestly I can't. And even my hopes are pretty dim now.. I really dunno whether they'll do justice to Virat or not because not much time is left now in the maha episode and all the court room drama.

Yes Kushal was sick and the script must have gotten all haphazard with him not being present but he's back now so what's wrong? And even if he was sick was this the best they could do with VirMan?? Wow. Amazing. Hats off to them! I have never been this angry as i was yesterday! Other then that, I didn't mind the video that Maanvi made and didnt mention Virat. Maanvi is an extremely private person when it comes to Virat.. She never fully told her Di what Virat truly means to her tou why would she include him in the video for everyone to see? She would do that when she's alone with him. Maanvi and Virat both have never shown to anyone of how much they love each other except to each other. Hell, these two were practically ignoring each other and being formal in their own roka and engagement LOL and once they got alone, everything simply ceased to exist. So yes ik didn't mind the fact at all that Maanvi didn't mention him and also a friend of mine said that Maanvi would want to say all these things to Virat face to face and not through a video.. she can't do so with Jeevika because Jeevika wouldn't hear her out completely.

That's all i wanted to say. No offense intended to anyone Embarrassed I dunno whether I should dare hope of anything from the CV's or not. Not I suppose from the looks of it.

Hiba

Edited by SongsOf_Silence - 06 September 2012 at 1:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702screen22sennareniBeautyful_Mess

Samilicious.. IF-Dazzler
Samilicious..
Samilicious..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

*EDiTED*

Awesome post and agree with u on each and everything ! 
I will say do watever u want to do with other character bt plzz for GOD sake leave my favr8s VirMan ! And especially VIRAT ! Dnt spoil his character !
And i still didnt understand the reason of kissing... Confused
We dont want that i mean we want bt as u said.. timing is wrong.. Angry
She is giving her last message and not sayingg abt anythng for Virat .. CHUTKI is unborn yet but damn Virat is still alive ! 
And wat da hell CV's doing he was so much scared to lose her in previous episodes ! Show his breakdown ! And that too in front of MANVI..
So that she can realize that there is some1 who love her more than his life.. infact she is his LIFE !
Virat shaved off his head for her.. but Cv's are showing lyk she doesnt care abt even for a percent ! 
This is wat u do wen som1 loves u so much ! Am pissed off ! Cant write more ! hands are paining and i knw CV"S nt gonna listen ! 
They think we only want their romance ! Anywhere and everywhere ! Dead

Pooja, I can see how much you are pissed from your replyLOL Well nice to see I got many company. Yes, agree with you. please dont ruin VirMan CVsCry
Someone needs to remind that gal that Virat is still aliveLOL And the CVs need to understand that our needs are nt satisfied with some random VirMan scenes !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22sweetymolBeautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
If I start I won't stop yaar I agree n I'm not expecting anything about manvi when it come virat as for virat since my RocKsTaR wasn't well I don't how else they could handle except to give him small sense he just get back so let's wait and watch what they have for him and us in store I have posted something some where about manvi and her feelings for virat if I find it I will post it here can't rewrite it again

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702sweetymol

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Well said ! tgetting your point totally :)! That scene was  random with a Its circumstances.I m not sure That It was totally wrong.I mean since she has that fear that She might die soon by asking a kiss she dont wanna leave her man regret with fact She loved a lady Who could never give her anything beside pain.(If this was context of CV's to show that scene )Since immediately after she said that She would full fill their life with happiness after the much tears he fall for her.Both are quite young and Their desire being in first love with each angle is correct. She might be going through that guilt for now That Her love given him pain & tears only now When life might end up just any moment.(LOL.Thats just my perspective Since the convo further after kiss talk took this context )

But Totally agree with you about Virat's stand here sake of highlight with Virika's sacrifice and Behnas extreme concern for each other.What Virat is doing  I cant accept the fact even that hes not been shown around her 24/7.That night scene on Domesday I was so happy That they are going right.But next day Dadaji had to ask if Maanvi had breakfast & Tarun tells She said no.I expect Virat to be there each time.Same with yesterday she has cough blood.If I say IF nothing else in terms of going for donor search They can show him stand by her in just last few days.Look at the Movie recording.Maanvi dint ask Virat for his message and I wonder She left message for her di only kya ? Maanvi went to Jiju and said maine Virat ko samja diya hai.OuchI mean what is there.Kya samja diye usne I dint get it ? I wanted Maanvi to worried for Virat's life after her just the way she is for her di.atleast for Jeevika Viren is there.Can't Maanvi shown thinking for Virat in last 3 days in hand for a once Whos WHOLE life would be gone with Maanvi I wonder.For god sake Hes the one who been stand by her any ways every ways through thick and thins while cancer or without cancer.Beside Virat none could be more worried or have fear of loosing his Zindagi Maanvi.why they are not showing It I dunno ! Hes the would be Maanvi's hero ever ! He been just ONLY who stood by her all the way And when Its about to end the cancer where is he and his extreme concern I m not getting :(

To highlight few to deem others is CV's purana problem.and VirMan are their easy way out with random some scenes each time to take for granted & not give them enough space When they are going with other tracks.I was so disappointed There was no such emotional talk b/w VirMan  YET the way Maanvi cried with Viren with fear of her death.& now She already knows about abortion the Track will lead to that Drama.Than when they would highlight the extremeness in pain/helplessness/fear/love of love birds who just cant think to apart for a while When death is ready to embrace one of them.Its Thurday already .

How ever That Convo yesterday was quite an positive hint about their loving and happy The romantic Future together.If these could be said like "Picture abhi baki hai mere dost ".And can I expect a Yet another sensational passionate lip lock with hottest jodi Nishal/VirMan !EmbarrassedAh ! I m already awaiting.I m too much When It comes to VirMan.sorry for my long reply !Embarrassed

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 06 September 2012 at 2:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702sennarenisweetymol..Gowri..

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Calm down if the csv forget that they had a couple in the show that called virman what can we do and honestly speaking I never felt manvi's love for virat to be too deep it's always about her di jeevika has a life partner and knows that very well but when it comes to manvi she doesn't have any other relationship besides her di it always di di di I can't express my love for virat cause of di I can't think of how davestaded he will be if god forbid I die cause I'm thinking about my di it's too much and it always pisses me off now I stopped hoping anything from manvi's side when it comes to virman it always virat and virat only sometimes it's like she doesn't know he exits yaar I just hope they don't make my RocKsTaR a pilar for the sake of it I'm not expecting a lot from the court room drama as virman and Kushal fan I hope they prove me wrong although I doubt that sry about the long post and I'm not trying to offend Guys this isn't started now it was always this way manvi has no emotions for virat unless he is there physical I never felt that much love from manvi when it comes to virat I'm a virman fan but I'm bigger virat fan he is the sweetest character on tv ok manvi is sweet and selfless but only for her di but virat I believe is to everyone dont u guys remember what the cvs were doing during the so called virman rejection track all manvi did was cry for her sis ( which btw I don't know who was taking her away) not once I have seen manvi sad for not being with the love of her life for the rest of her life come on its ur first love who does that all she did was regret for loving virat cause it's causing problems for her and her sis and cry for not being with her sis and not being able to go to her house to visit ( which again I didn't understand cause if her relationship with virat is rejected what's the problem with ur sis if u can't visit her she can come to u for god sake stop crying for that get another reason to cry for ) even when virman called of their relationship off still it was all about her sis atleast they didn't show virat much so we don't know what was going on in his head this is her first love and this is how she reacts when she finds out she can't be with him seriously who does that sometime the cvs will make u wonder what is going on I know it's an old track but how in the world was that a jeeman track ok u want show me jeeman bond show me something that I can understand they wanted jeevika to stand up for her sis ok fine stop crying and show me some action and for manvi ur sis is here no one is actually taking her this ur relationship with virat but the end of the day we love this show so much that will watch it but the cvs left confused sometimes it's hard to understand what they showing found it and posted

girl_rocks IF-Dazzler
girl_rocks
girl_rocks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged

totally agreed with u...

but here i want to add tht concern nd love from manvi side for virat is missing infact lost as m feeling sumthing else...i donot know but i always felt concern nd love from manvi side is missing as virat gives all his love nd concern to her...now cuming to yesterday's epi...saw tht kissie convo rite now nd believe me i was rofling all the tym not bcoz i found it funny(well indeed it was at this tym) but bcoz of frustration nd dissappointed...i didnt knew wen the couple who love eachother like anything are going thru bad phase infact one of them is in death bed they all is talk abt nthing but the KISS...bravo!!!...i was bearing this boring epi nd yesterdy's was limit...totally dissapointed!!!!

its not tht i donot want to see virman kiss believe me i m dying for it but har cheez ek waqt hota hai...nd cvs are unaware of it...

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atthi

And Manvi says,oh yeah Virat, you have done so much for me, so here you go, I ll give you the right to give me a kissie

@Madhu: i jus lovd that!!! if they were to show such coochie coo scenes during such a serious track, they shudnt hav shown the thoroughly emotional-All For Manvi- Virat, in the first place!!!

Well, I would not expect all thisif I had not witnessed the epic bald track. Where is 'that' Virat??

@Madhu: That Virat is now suffering frm Alsheimers!!LOL

Yes, I want an insight into his mind and heart.

@Madhu:High Expectation dear, from the CV's @ this point of time!! The CV's will make him think..100 ways to kiss non existing manviROFL

Tnx madhu for making this post!!!Sure that i enjoy Virman kissie convo'sEmbarrassed
I agree with u on the fact that THIS IS NOT THE TIME!!! Let her get out of the damn shawl manLOLLOL

@pink : Lol both the sentences in pink cracked me up big timeROFL Oh Man, now I badly wanna a VirMan's proper emotional convo before she gets out of that damn shawlLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetymol..Gowri..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index