India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

CVs, U cannot satisfy me with the so-called kisses

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I know this week's episodes have been really good in terms of behnas and Virika. But the VirMan fan in me is not satisfied, in fact kinda disgusted with the scene we got yesterday. So what was it? Virat and Manvi relaxing in a park with a kissie convo?!Shocked Basically, Manvi asks Virat to give her, her first kiss because she might not live long enough. And Virat assuring her that their marriage will happen and he will kiss her then. Well, the scene as such was good but the timing was pretty bad. It was infact, weird.

For god's sake, that gal is dying and the selfless loverboy is neither shown concerned abt her nor does he have any fears of losing his love. What happened to all his epic, stern promises of "I wont let anything happen to you, no matter what". And the gal is no way behind. All she gets concerned abt is her di, her jiju and chutki. And what happened to the guy who stands by Manvi, no matter what and who time and again goes against his own family for the sake of his girl?? And Manvi says,oh yeah Virat, you have done so much for me, so here you go, I ll give you the right to give me a kissieLOL Yes, thats the only thing you getLOL Everything else is reserved for my di, jiju and for the chutki, who of course, is never gonna see this worldCry

What irks me most is, on one side they are showing Virika crying their hearts out regarding Manvi and on other side, I get to see a very relaxed and not-so-concerned ViratConfused

I do understand this show is about the sisters but at this critical juncture, where Manvi is losing her life, Virat needs to be given proper screen space. Well, I would not expect all this if I had not witnessed the epic bald track. Where is 'that' Virat??Angry

Dear CVs, if you think that you can satisfy the VirMan fans by giving some kissie convos, I am sorry, you are highly wrong. Not many are enjoying the so-called VirMan scenes. Yes, I would nt mind the kisses(infact I would love it) but this is not the time. All I need to see is whats going on inside Virat's mind regarding to Manvi's cancer and the current situation. Yes, I want an insight into his mind and heart.

So, now we are gonna see the epic court room fight between Manvi and Jeevika, can I still dream about getting an emotional breakdown of Virat? My hopes are dim now. CVs, I will be glad if you prove me wrongLOL Please dont butcher my most favourite character Virat.

I insist again, from the perspective of behnas and Virika, the track is going great. But all I am concerned is about VirMan in this track. Do share your opinions.

P.S : Now that the CVs have hinted about the first kiss, I hope we will be getting one after marriage, a real kissieWink Oh CVs, please dont get hit by amnesia thenLOL

Edited by madhu0702 - 06 September 2012 at 12:46am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_maryDoc_mahe7marytisdaleparulkinuscreen22NivFemiristanu1989sha19gopisharma14sennareninrithyaoRadharadayCaptain_PariNorstarMJHTMonayaSajansweetymolalicemathapplenpeacheskabeeSongsOf_Silence-Anonymous11-girl_rocksraju_skySamilicious..Ritushree_NadalShivRajput-Aswathy-..Ankita..Shona1907..Gowri..-SweetGirl--MariaMars-Shrav123..Sakeena..soni595preity_dBeautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i agree wid u madhu...BUT i want to add one more thing ki CVs FOR HEAVEN SAKE PLZ SHOW SOME SCENES vich wud make us FEEL WRONG tht Manvi DO LOVE & CARE abt Virat as much as he do to her...coz last few days epis makin me feel SOMETHING ELSE...Stern Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

virmanfanpremamadhu0702screen22sweetymolMJHTMonayaSajansennarenigirl_rockskabee..Gowri....Sakeena..Shrav123.SalmanDeewani.

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
*EDiTED*

Awesome post and agree with u on each and everything ! 
I will say do watever u want to do with other character bt plzz for GOD sake leave my favr8s VirMan ! And especially VIRAT ! Dnt spoil his character !
And i still didnt understand the reason of kissing... Confused
We dont want that i mean we want bt as u said.. timing is wrong.. Angry
She is giving her last message and not sayingg abt anythng for Virat .. CHUTKI is unborn yet but damn Virat is still alive ! 
And wat da hell CV's doing he was so much scared to lose her in previous episodes ! Show his breakdown ! And that too in front of MANVI..
So that she can realize that there is some1 who love her more than his life.. infact she is his LIFE !
Virat shaved off his head for her.. but Cv's are showing lyk she doesnt care abt even for a percent ! 
This is wat u do wen som1 loves u so much ! Am pissed off ! Cant write more ! hands are paining and i knw CV"S nt gonna listen ! 
They think we only want their romance ! Anywhere and everywhere ! Dead

Edited by Pooja_Ch - 06 September 2012 at 1:11am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702sweetymolsennarenialicemathkabee..Ankita....Sakeena..Shrav123Nikki_Titli

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
OOOps!! I frgot bt the *res* here.. LOL.. Refer down fr my post!!

Edited by atthi - 06 September 2012 at 1:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

i agree wid u madhu...BUT i want to add one more thing ki CVs FOR HEAVEN SAKE PLZ SHOW SOME SCENES vich wud make us FEEL WRONG tht Manvi DO LOVE & CARE abt Virat as much as he do to her...coz last few days epis makin me feel SOMETHING ELSE...Stern Smile

Yep, true that. I understand Manvi going all gaga over her di, but for god's sake, she needs to show the same concern towards Virat too. 

Well, I should stop expecting anymore from the CVs of this show because they can never ever handle more than one relationship simultaneouslyAngry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22sweetymolsennareniShrav123Beautyful_Mess.SalmanDeewani.Nikki_Titli

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
once again awesome post madhu...ClapClap

and now coming to the virat's part,i think he is not getting proper screen space becuase kushal s not well...and also remmeber he told that he can control hs emotions when he is with maanvi but not when he is alone...soo as ash said in some other thread that "virat should be totally worried about maanvi and he breaks down and maanvi listens to it and they have an emotional talk"...i would love such thing to happen

and maanvi mann i am really soo pissed off with her character rit now...i do know that her di is very importnat in her life...den comes virat..m okay with it but in viren-maanvi convo and even in yesterdays video  msg,she seemed like she is only worried about her di,jiju and  chutku and not at all worried about virat(the guy who did everything for her)..mann this is not really acceptable...

and kishshy,gawshhh i was soo irritated seeing it...and as you said this is not at all rit time for this...i want some emotional scene between virman...hope to get it now...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702anu1989sha19sennarenimeriyaarsweetymolchasinghope..Ankita....Gowri...SalmanDeewani.

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
And Manvi says,oh yeah Virat, you have done so much for me, so here you go, I ll give you the right to give me a kissie

@Madhu: i jus lovd that!!! if they were to show such coochie coo scenes during such a serious track, they shudnt hav shown the thoroughly emotional-All For Manvi- Virat, in the first place!!!

Well, I would not expect all this if I had not witnessed the epic bald track. Where is 'that' Virat??

@Madhu: That Virat is now suffering frm Alsheimers!!LOL

Yes, I want an insight into his mind and heart.

@Madhu:High Expectation dear, from the CV's @ this point of time!! The CV's will make him think..100 ways to kiss non existing manviROFL

Tnx madhu for making this post!!!Sure that i enjoy Virman kissie convo'sEmbarrassed
I agree with u on the fact that THIS IS NOT THE TIME!!! Let her get out of the damn shawl manLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702sweetymolMJHTMonayaSajanShrav123.SalmanDeewani.

madhu0702 Senior Member
madhu0702
madhu0702

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrav_virman

once again awesome post madhu...ClapClap

and now coming to the virat's part,i think he is not getting proper screen space becuase kushal s not well...and also remmeber he told that he can control hs emotions when he is with maanvi but not when he is alone...soo as ash said in some other thread that "virat should be totally worried about maanvi and he breaks down and maanvi listens to it and they have an emotional talk"...i would love such thing to happen

and maanvi mann i am really soo pissed off with her character rit now...i do know that her di is very importnat in her life...den comes virat..m okay with it but in viren-maanvi convo and even in yesterdays video  msg,she seemed like she is only worried about her di,jiju and  chutku and not at all worried about virat(the guy who did everything for her)..mann this is not really acceptable...

and kishshy,gawshhh i was soo irritated seeing it...and as you said this is not at all rit time for this...i want some emotional scene between virman...hope to get it now...

@red : Yes shravs, Kushal was not well. But now that he is back, we need to have a proper scene. From the day Virat got to know abt her cancer, we never got a proper, full length break down of his. But I doubt it ll ever happen. CVs are so much into JeeMan and Virika now that they have totally forgot VirMan now. Anyway, lets keep hopingSmile

@blue: lol, I think many of us are pissed at Manvi's attitude right now. As u said, even in the jeeju-saali convo, she dint talk abt Virat. Whats more shocking is, Viren too is all concerned abt his wife but not abt his lil broShocked Ok, anyway, I forgive Viren because he is already in a lot more mess with losing his baby. All in all, Yeah, its high time Manvi does show some concern towards Virat !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22sweetymolShrav123.SalmanDeewani.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index