Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Karan-Krystle : An epitome of brilliance!

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

The duo that never fails to amaze everyone, with the way they act and emote. What natural acting! and so realistic!! Can't get over the fact that this duo can be this perfect. Yep, i'm talking about none other than KRYAN.

The last 2 episodes were nothing but amazing. Although as a Virika fan, it makes me sad that their first child they'll be losing, but this big a sacrifice which two would do for anyone. Jeevika has gone through so much mental stress, because giving away a child for saving a life would be the toughest decision for a mother. And i totally feel for her. Viren's dilemma left me spellbound, the guy is a great husband, a loving brother and a large hearted brother in law. WOW! i wish men like him existed in real life <3

Yesterday, when Viren watched Manvi's video, he knew he was making the wrong decision by not supporting Jeevika, but then he realised that Jeevika had been handling and dealing with the most tough decision of her life, by herself. He apologised and assured her that he will always be her pillar of strength no matter what! What left me amazed was their ACTING. Oh my god! they definitely made me feel their pain and to top it all, they made me cry. There are such few actors who actually make me feel that way. The pain is Viren's eyes, was so evident, yet he didn't fall weak, rather together with Jeevika, he's made a decision that can save a life of a person whose fighting cancer.

BEAUTIFUL Virika scenes! I just hope the makers continue to show them like this, and not sideline them like they usually are. Virika in my opinion bring life to the show, not only by the gorgeous bond they share but by the fact that they act so flawlessly, and sort out everything with so much maturity and understanding. Love it! :)

Let me know what you think folks! :)
Edited by -Yamz- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet40 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very well written ! yes,they both acted brilliantly !

thanks
relentless. thumbnail
thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ณ and yeah i agree :)
rummievadivel thumbnail
Yes u r true...They r 1005 flawless in their acting.
priyankamool thumbnail
OMGGG! Yamzy, ikr <3 they made me cry my heart out too. And I can't believe I actually did have tears in my eyes after watching EHM, my friends would laugh at me for saying this but it's true and it's cause of these two. =') 
I may not agree with the storyline and I may turn a blind eye to all the bloopers and illogical treatment of science, but what makes me spellbound is the way these two connect with the audience through their emotions. Just the love Viren has for his wife and he can support her no matter what. GOD! 
I blame VIREN VADHERA for the high expectation of men in my life! *sighs* 

P.S - Hope the CV's continue to show more and more of these two. Cause honestly, they are the ONLY and i mean it, ONLY reason i watch the show. 
relentless. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyankamool

OMGGG! Yamzy, ikr <3 they made me cry my heart out too. And I can't believe I actually did have tears in my eyes after watching EHM, my friends would laugh at me for saying this but it's true and it's cause of these two. =') 

I may not agree with the storyline and I may turn a blind eye to all the bloopers and illogical treatment of science, but what makes me spellbound is the way these two connect with the audience through their emotions. Just the love Viren has for his wife and he can support her no matter what. GOD! 
I blame VIREN VADHERA for the high expectation of men in my life! *sighs* 

P.S - Hope the CV's continue to show more and more of these two. Cause honestly, they are the ONLY and i mean it, ONLY reason i watch the show. 

same here Priyanka! i'm disappointed with the way virika are handled in the show. they are sidelined majorly and i'm happy with the fact that they are getting their due in the show even though the track is all haywire..but i like how they are in the limelight as of now! just want it to continue that way <3

Yess! me too! they are the sole reason i watch the show <3 and we as audiences can totally connect with them ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.Sumi. thumbnail
Nicely written and yes they both did a great job
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post๐Ÿ‘
you have said it all..Truly these  two are brilliant..๐Ÿ˜Š
Tacker is a versatile actor..and his expressions were bang on...๐Ÿ˜Š
Krystle is under rated but she is too good..๐Ÿ˜Š
KT and KD can emote beautifully through their eyes and they just dont need long diaogues to create an impact๐Ÿ˜ƒTheir eyes says it all...
shabeelaforKT thumbnail
OMG!Yamz..Awesome Post...If Words Describe Them-thn i dnt hav wordss ..Bcoz Dey R Beyond Wordss..I Just Want to Praise An Immense Talented Actor Karan Tacker-ONLY few Bring Life To D Scene..&I'm Proudly Said Hes 1of thm..Exceptional,Consistent&Volatile..Wat He Do No1..It actually Brings Tears In Mah Eyess.BowsDown*..A MAN Of wordss..I'm Actually Short In Wordss..Viren V.any Girl Wud Dream A Hubby Lyk Him.D Only Undescribeable Chahrctr..Dis Is D Real Love..More Thn Behnaass..Itz A True Love Of An Husband.
shabeelaforKT thumbnail
And I'm Proudly Proudly Said Dat I'm A Fan Of Himm And Of Krystle D'souzaa...Dey R D perfect Duooo...But I'm Not Too HappyDat He Get Ready For D Sacrifice...Bcoz One Parent Shud Not Agree...And He Shud B Virenn..Aftrall Nthng Is More ImpThn Ur Child..Itz a God Gift...How Cud I Wish D RWords-KABHI NHI,KABHI NHI-He Stands For It Forevr...But Dese R todayz Unexpected For uss..Full on Virenlicious &Aftr F-6mnths A Classy Acting V actually Get In D Show..My Only reason For Watchng Dis Show Is HIMM...and I Love