Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I stop watching other serials to decrease TRPs (Page 3)

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Joined: 03 January 2006
Posts: 4134

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkksr

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by kkksr

If this show sucks, people are left with no choice than to watch other shows! IPK is the most negative melodramatic serial on tv now! So please ssk the CVs to make the show positive instead of asking people not to watch other shows ..TRPs will automatically increase of the show is good! We need entertainment so we watch entertaining shows!


ur wish!!!!! u can ask the Cvs if u want!!!!!!!!! i Love the serial!!!!!!

We r doing our bit to increase our show ranking as well as to satisfy our heart and mind!!!!!!!!!!





I am just responding to the post that asks people not to watch other shows!!! You watch whatever the hell you want to watch - and I watch what I want to watch!!! The show is going down the tubes with all the negativity! You can love it all you want I am just expressing my opinion!


If u think using the word "HELL" in ur sentense makes ur post effective, then ALAS...we will do what we want to do!!!!!!!!!

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Joined: 07 February 2012
Posts: 6523

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by ESR8

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by ESR8

dear repeat telecasts dont count trps.. only the 8 pm slot counts trp.. u better not watch other SP shows ! but do watch other channels show exept for balika vadu ! coz other channels show will help to decrease trp of other SP shows... so these days i'm watching sony new shows n colours madhubala so that the other shows of SPs trp gets decreased.. but obviously dont watch balika vadu


i do the same so that there will be decrease in TRP of SP's other serials...i watch IPKKND at 8pm, 11pm and other day morning 8am...

i watch repeat telecasts because i love to watch!!!!!!

i am in bangalore and i dont knw whether TAM meter is at my Home TV or not!!!!!!
i am watching madhubala at 8:30,
phir subha hogi at 9:30 , then pavitra rishta so that the SP shows on that slot get effected !!! n recently MB trp is getting high.. 2.5 this week a sudden jump from 1.7-1.8 ... n behna trp dropped due to it ! we need to do this for other SP show as well so that there is no huge margin between our show n other SP shows


Dear...out thoughts are so same...I do the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


just loved it!!!!!!!!!!

inspite of complaining, if we can make our shows TRP better then CVs will be stable enough to show us what they actually want to show...


i am doing my bit...R u?????
yup this line goes out to all the lolay arshians out there...
 
i'm doing my bit ! r u ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Joined: 01 June 2012
Posts: 14863

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by priya_86

Dear it will not matter at all if you watch other serials or not, until you have a TAM meter installed in your television set.Smile


ture..but can u tell me ow will we get to know whether TAM meter is thr at my home TV?????? just a doubt!!!!!!
They have a selected household number where they are installed. I don't know whether the process is blinded or notSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subha_rath2004

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Joined: 06 August 2012
Posts: 18077

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
this way you cannot help...tam meters are installed at homes they only know also i do not understand why you guys always tense about trps it is nothing its just business game of channels why as audience you are affected with it. sit back and enjoy your show...without any thoughts...
subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Joined: 03 January 2006
Posts: 4134

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by ESR8

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

[QUOTE=ESR8]

i am in bangalore and i dont knw whether TAM meter is at my Home TV or not!!!!!!
i am watching madhubala at 8:30,
phir subha hogi at 9:30 , then pavitra rishta so that the SP shows on that slot get effected !!! n recently MB trp is getting high.. 2.5 this week a sudden jump from 1.7-1.8 ... n behna trp dropped due to it ! we need to do this for other SP show as well so that there is no huge margin between our show n other SP shows


Dear...out thoughts are so same...I do the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


just loved it!!!!!!!!!!

inspite of complaining, if we can make our shows TRP better then CVs will be stable enough to show us what they actually want to show...


i am doing my bit...R u?????
yup this line goes out to all the lolay arshians out there...
 
i'm doing my bit ! r u ???


Hope yar...someday atleast we wil make it top 5 !!!! Cvs are trying their best!!!! There will be varying opinions... Cvs also do want the TRPs high!!!!!!! Lets see...if they see no improvement in TRP, then they will change the track...lets see whats in store for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ESR8

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Joined: 06 June 2012
Posts: 488

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by kkksr

Originally posted by subha_rath2004

Originally posted by kkksr

If this show sucks, people are left with no choice than to watch other shows! IPK is the most negative melodramatic serial on tv now! So please ssk the CVs to make the show positive instead of asking people not to watch other shows ..TRPs will automatically increase of the show is good! We need entertainment so we watch entertaining shows!


ur wish!!!!! u can ask the Cvs if u want!!!!!!!!! i Love the serial!!!!!!

We r doing our bit to increase our show ranking as well as to satisfy our heart and mind!!!!!!!!!!





I am just responding to the post that asks people not to watch other shows!!! You watch whatever the hell you want to watch - and I watch what I want to watch!!! The show is going down the tubes with all the negativity! You can love it all you want I am just expressing my opinion!


If u think using the word "HELL" in ur sentense makes ur post effective, then ALAS...we will do what we want to do!!!!!!!!!


DO whatever you want to do!!   Duh!!!   Did anyone stop you??? Did I tell you not to do something??? Did I tell you not to watch the show?? Like I said I was responding to a post that said Do Not watch other shows! All I said is I will watch any show that entertains me!

 Waste of time talking to stupid people...Out of this post- Good Luck with your discussion!
subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Joined: 03 January 2006
Posts: 4134

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pup03

this way you cannot help...tam meters are installed at homes they only know also i do not understand why you guys always tense about trps it is nothing its just business game of channels why as audience you are affected with it. sit back and enjoy your show...without any thoughts...


Thats what i do almost everyday...but after WEDNESDAY effect is highly unbearable in the forum...so thats why trying if i can contribute 0.000000001% also!!!!!!!!
archanak IF-Dazzler
archanak
archanak

Joined: 17 April 2012
Posts: 4128

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
OMG can't believe this. I was thinking I am the only one doing thisEmbarrassed So happy to see like minded people. I used to watch Bade Acche lagate hai once in a while for that Sweet girl who is there. But then don't want IPKKND trp's to be lower than that so watch only repeats if possibleWink We are bunch of mad peopleLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshuta06subha_rath2004

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Before watching IPKKND

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 154   Views: 13710

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 154 13710 22 July 2012 at 12:29pm by pyrarkh
stop her tears/stop caring for her??

Author: gheet   Replies: 2   Views: 1795

gheet 2 1795 13 May 2012 at 3:38am by akshu0308
Serials Ke High Points -Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Author: kb11   Replies: 1   Views: 1422

kb11 1 1422 06 December 2011 at 12:27am by kb11
I am not watching till they maary

2 3

Author: rima   Replies: 21   Views: 2636

rima 21 2636 19 November 2011 at 2:18am by san2346

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index