Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

I stop watching other serials to decrease TRPs (Page 2)

subha_rath2004 IF-Dazzler
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

dear repeat telecasts dont count trps.. only the 8 pm slot counts trp.. u better not watch other SP shows ! but do watch other channels show exept for balika vadu ! coz other channels show will help to decrease trp of other SP shows... so these days i'm watching sony new shows n colours madhubala so that the other shows of SPs trp gets decreased.. but obviously dont watch balika vadu

i do the same so that there will be decrease in TRP of SP's other serials...i watch IPKKND at 8pm, 11pm and other day morning 8am...

i watch repeat telecasts because i love to watch!!!!!!

i am in bangalore and i dont knw whether TAM meter is at my Home TV or not!!!!!!

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 06 September 2012 at 12:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshuta06

kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
If this show sucks, people are left with no choice than to watch other shows! IPK is the most negative melodramatic serial on tv now! So please ask  the CVs to make the show positive instead of asking people not to watch other shows ..TRPs will automatically increase if the show is good! We need entertainment so we watch entertaining shows!

Edited by kkksr - 06 September 2012 at 12:50am
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkksr

If this show sucks, people are left with no choice than to watch other shows! IPK is the most negative melodramatic serial on tv now! So please ssk the CVs to make the show positive instead of asking people not to watch other shows ..TRPs will automatically increase of the show is good! We need entertainment so we watch entertaining shows!

ur wish!!!!! u can ask the Cvs if u want!!!!!!!!! i Love the serial!!!!!!

We r doing our bit to increase our show ranking as well as to satisfy our heart and mind!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by subha_rath2004 - 06 September 2012 at 12:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshuta06arnav_addicted

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha_rath2004

dear repeat telecasts dont count trps.. only the 8 pm slot counts trp.. u better not watch other SP shows ! but do watch other channels show exept for balika vadu ! coz other channels show will help to decrease trp of other SP shows... so these days i'm watching sony new shows n colours madhubala so that the other shows of SPs trp gets decreased.. but obviously dont watch balika vadu

i do the same so that there will be decrease in TRP of SP's other serials...i watch IPKKND at 8pm, 11pm and other day morning 8am...

i am in bangalore and i dont knw whether TAM meter is at my Home TV or not!!!!!!
i am watching madhubala at 8:30,
phir subha hogi at 9:30 , then pavitra rishta so that the SP shows on that slot get effected !!! n recently MB trp is getting high.. 2.5 this week a sudden jump from 1.7-1.8 ... n behna trp dropped due to it ! we need to do this for other SP show as well so that there is no huge margin between our show n other SP shows
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Dear it will not matter at all if you watch other serials or not, until you have a TAM meter installed in your television set.Smile

ture..but can u tell me ow will we get to know whether TAM meter is thr at my home TV?????? just a doubt!!!!!!
kkksr Senior Member
kkksr
kkksr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kkksr

If this show sucks, people are left with no choice than to watch other shows! IPK is the most negative melodramatic serial on tv now! So please ssk the CVs to make the show positive instead of asking people not to watch other shows ..TRPs will automatically increase of the show is good! We need entertainment so we watch entertaining shows!

ur wish!!!!! u can ask the Cvs if u want!!!!!!!!! i Love the serial!!!!!!

We r doing our bit to increase our show ranking as well as to satisfy our heart and mind!!!!!!!!!!

I am just responding to the post that asks people not to watch other shows!!! You watch whatever the hell you want to watch - and I watch what I want to watch!!! The show is going down the tubes with all the negativity! You can love it all you want I am just expressing my opinion!
srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Wow that's nice yaar
subha_rath2004
subha_rath2004

i am watching madhubala at 8:30,
phir subha hogi at 9:30 , then pavitra rishta so that the SP shows on that slot get effected !!! n recently MB trp is getting high.. 2.5 this week a sudden jump from 1.7-1.8 ... n behna trp dropped due to it ! we need to do this for other SP show as well so that there is no huge margin between our show n other SP shows

Dear...out thoughts are so same...I do the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just loved it!!!!!!!!!!

inspite of complaining, if we can make our shows TRP better then CVs will be stable enough to show us what they actually want to show...

i am doing my bit...R u?????

Go to top