India-Forums

Amrit Manthan
Amrit Manthan

show has become

Roxelana IF-Rockerz
Roxelana
Roxelana

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
worthless and a pure creep.it started off so well and now its just so creepy.

baljindarkaur Senior Member
baljindarkaur
baljindarkaur

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Thumbs Down bla bla bla bla bla bla
its a bore ? surprising but i feel it to be the best story on television excluding creepy serials of all boring repeated romance and saas bahu gathas . Each episode fills in a suspense in ones mind of what is going next and this can be observed by its ratings that usually were as less as 0.4 when dimple was there and is 1.6 coz of ankita . So better reserve your words for saas bahu sagas or iss crap ko kya naam doon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jignasha_1778Guggul

Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
@akshay when dimple was in the am it's trp was 0.8...and the trp is up beacuse it's revenge track...i know ankita is great actress..but why are you blaming dimple..so bad..dimple is coming in the show then you will watch the trp...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiakshaayaGugguljyothiram

Savan-Rules Goldie
Savan-Rules
Savan-Rules

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
All friends dont fight between yourselves with ankita and dimple, Specially do not compare.Who has felling about them just do not bring out here,keep it inside,.and please avoid these kind of posts of any strangers.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_lovegudia7Naheeda--Saina--HotFuzzanasuya43

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
@JAZZ

I fully support you..There is a simple solution is there If you like the serial go ahead and watch If you don't like do not watch

The viewers can make Amrit Manthan IF lively and lovely by  exchanging healthy discussions  It should be a model  to other serials audiences

Is it possible??? yes it is   If all the viewers have to put  their  comparing   differences aside ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gudia7--Saina--

baljindarkaur Senior Member
baljindarkaur
baljindarkaur

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
@DHANJAY look guy i have nothing against dimple and instead i admire her a lot and is overjoyed to see her back . I was just pointing out the difference between the rating the minimum trp to the maximum one and this tells that our show and storyline rocks . Ya hoping to see more trp with her reentry .

Edited by akshaybaljindar - 06 September 2012 at 7:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@  akshaybaljindar

DHANJAY look guy i have nothing against dimple and instead i admire her a lot and is overjoyed to see her back . I was just pointing out the difference between the rating the minimum trp to the maximum one and this tells that our show and storyline rocks . Ya hoping to see more trp with her reentry .

Edited by akshaybaljindar - 06 September 2012 at 7:32am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreicate your mail very much Clap

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I find this forum very quiet and friendly, liking/disliking character/actor is a different thing. I myself liked Navi/Dimple jodi, but that doesnt mean i have to bash Ankita or the script after her exit... please keep the negative thoughts to yourself and refrain frm posting such things on the forum Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akshaaya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index