•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
      <3A LOVER LIKE YOU<3
she was moving in such a hurry that she directly bumped into the door of his room and shouted in pain Khushi:aaahh hey devi maiyya she said while rubbing her forehead arnav who was bussy in preparing some important files about some deal in london looked up at her came to her dragged her into his room closed the door behind him
Arnav: kitni baar tumse kahu k dekh ker chala kro her waqat hi kisi na kisi cheez se takrati rehti ho tum. she tried to move back but he stoped her puling her towards him by her waist and said
Arnav:stay still and let me see khushi. he said that and started to exmine her forehead but there was no bruise for good.he blowed there for a while then placed a soft kiss there and asked her Arnav:you okay na khushi. is it paining or something? he asked in his concerned voice she looked up at him a bit nervous at his actions and then smiled softly
Khushi: ji arnav ji ab hum bilkul theek hain bus jaldi mai thy aaj sham ko lavanya ji ki sagai hai na ap k she was about to complete her sentence when he intrupted
okay khushi its engagment tody but still you need to take care do you know how important you are for me he said to her and she looked up at him and said
Khushi: arnav ji from now on i will take care of my self i know you have to go to london with lavana after engagment and... she could not complete her sentence because he again interupted
Arnav:and when am not here you will take care of yourself promis and yeah this promis is not for you this is for me and you know that he wanted to say some more to her but they both heard some one approching to his room and so she said to him
Khushi:arnav ji some one is coming and im sure its lavanya ji i have to go to the pool side i dont want any one to see us like this in ur room okay she said this all just in one breath and with that she pecked his cheek and again left in a hurry while he opened the door and saw a smiling lavanya Arnav:yes what is it lavanya?he asked proffesionaly
Laa:asr actually i wanted to confirm about out flight to london is it today or tomorrow? she asked with a huge smile on her face
Arnav:its tomarrow lavanya at 8 of the morning okay.now let me finish my work can i? he asked with a bit of attitude
Laa: i can help you in decreasing your load of work only if you wish so.she said in her sweet voice he looked at her he didnt wanted her help.he knew khushi was in pool side and he wanted lavanya to go so he could spend some time. with khushi Arnav:no lavanya i will manage you dont worry.actauly you should go and start geting ready for the engagment shouldnt you? he asked her politly Laa:ohhk asr ots also a great idea saying this she left with a smile and he gave a sigh of releif.he truned and closed the door again and said
Arnav:khushi you can come out now he said in a low voice
Khushi:arnav ji aaj toh hum baal baal bach gaye she said while siting on the recliner.he sat beside her. Arnav:then why are you hiding our relation khushi? i will handel every thing you just dont worry you only have to do one thing agree with me and we will reveal our relation to all the family members.he replied in a concerned tone
Khushi:no arnav ji i cant?you know how babuji is? he is still not fine and i...she said but he cutted off her mid sentence
Arnav:do you trust me khushi? he asked in a very serious tone she looked at him then in his eyes and for the first time in her life she made a realy quick desicion and action she cupped his face in her hands he looked at her confused
she smiled at him and in one swift motion she captured his lips in hers and he was total shocked. when he came to know what was happening actually the kiss was over he looked at her she looked too shy at the moment her cheeks turned to deep red from their usaul pink this was her first kiss he gussed obviously not his he had kissed many girls but today he felt like heaven.he was turned on only with her one kiss he looked at her she was still looking at the floor he smirked
Arnav:what happend khushi?he asked in his husky voice she looked up at him and then replied shyly Khushi:this is the answer of your question arnav ji saying this she tried to run away but when she looked at the door her breath just stoped for a while their was anjli standing in front of them arnav was surprised but she was shocked and her eyes were poped out
Anjli:what is this choty? and khushi ji you...why you both didnt tell us?down stairs is the engagment cermony of your pa lavanya and your cosin nk and you both are trying to make out here?khushi ji yeh sab kab se chal raha hai?
Arnav:di iss mai itna.. Anjli:stop it choty i asked from khushi ji not you okay.and khushi ji you tell me kab se aapk aur choty k beech yeh sab chal raha hai? khushi was in tears now and arnav can never bear this Arnav:di plz aap itna over react kyn ker rhi hain? humare beech yeh sab dewali se hai aur mai khushi se pyar krta hu di aur woh mujh se.he looked at his di to see her expressions but she was standing there with a straight face Anjli:khushi ji agr humein iss sab k bare mai phly se pta hota toh hum Arnav:toh aap kya di? he asked with anger Anjli:choty abhi hamari baat khatam nhi hui hai aur agr humein yeh sab phly se pta hota toh aaj lavanya aur nk bhai k sath sath aap dono ki bhi sagai ho rahi hoti she said while giving a warm smile to both of them they both looked at anjli shocked,confused,and surprised and then they both hugged her tight. Anjli:okay now you both come down till im going to share this good news with the family anjli left with a huge smile on her face khushi was also going behind her but he hold her wrist and pulled her towards him her front colided with his chest and he demanded in his sexy husky voice
Arnav:every thing is fine now khushi but you didnt completed the kiss she looked up at him shocked and he smirked at her expression Arnav:kiss me khushi she ignored what he asked and tried to free ferself from him but his grip tightend on her waist Khushi:humein jany dijiye arnav ji she said blushing he looked at her she looked too naive at the moment and he let go of her she ran out of his room I am lucky to have a lover like you khushi he thought to himself smiling
€••••••••$$$$$$$••••••••€   

<font size="6">so howz this</font> 😊Edited by snowbrat - 11 years ago
ok i seriously thought arnav was dating and getting engaged to lavanya...wow but that was awsuuum dear n thnx 4da pm...
hey nice...i too wanted la and nk pair...but that alas!...anyway nice one...i sent a buddy request to u ...can i get pm's of ur writings? i like them