Indian Idol 6

****IF_IDOL Singing Contest Voting**** (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 18

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I am not trained in music and have less technical knowledge, but based on what I felt on hearing every song, these are my views. I am giving marks on 10 to every member as an encouragement...if I choose just 2, the others would definitely want to know where they stand.

Please take these as honest, constructive feedback. Smile

Entry 1: It took too long for the song to start...I was wondering if this was a prank. LOL Very good singing.  I felt the karaoke was slightly loud. 8/10

Entry 2: You started off the song from the antra...it would have been better to start from the mukhda. Good singing but the volume was too low at low pitches. 7/10

Entry 3: The starting was a bit abrupt and it sounded out of sur. .Tere was a point where the male voice is coming from the karaoke and there's suddenly a female voice which I am not sure if it's you or part of the karaoke. You could have avoided the karaoke, it would have sounded better in your own scale 6/10

Entry 4: At times your sur was off-key. Nice singing,your voice is very clear. 7/10

Entry 5: The recording quality is not very good. The volume is suddenly going down and you are taking long pauses.  If there's Karaoke it's fine but when you are singing without Karaoke, such long pauses can be avoided. Otherwise nice singing.  7.5/10

Entry 6; Nice song. Maybe the voice could have been a bit subtle. The mukhda need not be repeated twice instead another antra could have been added. 7/10

Entry 7; Classical!!!! Ooopsss...too technical for me to even think of judging. Embarrassed You are a trained singer and when people like you are here others have no chance. LOL It's not fair to judge this song along with the film songs which the rest of the people have sung. 10/10

Entry 8: Another person has chosen the same song...this one with Karaoke. Lovely singing. 9/10

Entry 9: Good singing. Maybe it was a bit flat at times...you should have tried this song with karaoke. This song needs a rhythm in the background to get a proper feel.  7.5/10

Entry 10: lovely song. At times it sounded as if you were scared of someone listening...come on, you are not on a stage...Tongue You need to pause a bit before starting off the antra...at one point the mukhda ended and the antra continued from there without a pause.  7/10

Entry 11: When the video started and I saw Agneepath, I thought if someone would sing Chikni chameli. LOL It would have been nice if someone had tried it.

Anyway this song was very well sung. At times I felt I was listening to the original.

9/10

Entry 12:

Well sung, nice voice. It matches the mood of the song. 9/10

Entry 13;

Were you also dancing along with the song? That would have been a real treat to watch. Tongue

nice sweet voice. Well sung...it was entertaining to see the shaking image. LOL. 8/10

Entry 14:

Nice, clear voice. Maybe the taal was a bit off...you should have tried this song with karaoke. 8/10

Entry 15

Nice to hear an English song. Volume was very low at times...you need to open up a bit more. The sur and taal were a bit off. 6/10

Entry 16:

It was a bit flat at times...but nice voice. 7/10

Entry 17:

Excellent song...very well sung. It should be a bit more subtle at times..when Asha jis says 'chura liya'...she starts off softly. Your high notes are good. But again...at the point where it says 'aaj tum itna waada'...it has to be a bit more soft. The end was a bit abrupt. Nevertheless, 9/10.

Entry 18:

The mic was vibrating at some points...(not your fault). Well sung. 7/10

Entry 19:

Your voice is very good...it has a classical touch. But the song has to be a bit more sutble...it's a romantic song, but the feel is like your inspiring someone to go to battle (something like baar baar haan, bolo yaar haan... apni jeet ho unki haar haan in Lagaan). LOL  8/10.

I am surprised that there's not one single guy here!!!!! ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Everyone has sung well. It's tough to choose one from these.

My votes go to no 11 and no 17.

I would love to choose no 7, but to be frank it's not fair...she's on a different plane. The others have done well too. Congrats to all participants. ClapClapClapClapClap

nice reviewsClap
@red: we gals r  courageous Thumbs Up 
no offense to boys..was jus kiddingEmbarrassedLOL

hope next time we will see the entries of the boys also  hereEmbarrassed

Edited by .Shayari. - 12 September 2012 at 3:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "****IF_IDOL Singing Contest Voting**** (Page 14)" in Indian Idol 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
11 anddd 7

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sohiniluvsmusic.Shayari.MyInspirationz

librarian

librarian

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
I vote for No. 7 and No. 11.  No. 7 is a classical song and the singing was very strong.  I loved No. 11.  The song was very well sung with good feel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sohiniluvsmusic.Shayari.MyInspirationz

Super.Psycho_

IF-Sizzlerz

Super.Psycho_

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
i cant choose two of these...they r equally fab...so dont count my vote i wont mind :D

.Shayari.

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Choosing 2 was very tuff...  D'oh

Anyways.. My Votes : 8 and 11

few more songs were as good as 8 and 11Clap but unfortunately one 2  had to be selected Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.MyInspirationz

mainepyarkiya

IF-Stunnerz

mainepyarkiya

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Great stuff guys! I remember SRGP happend on IF during Bhaskar.Ts presence Clap Amzing stuff it was.

My vote goes 

No.2  Thumbs Up
No. 12 << HATS OFF TO YOU  Hug MP3 version please Embarrassed 

Good luck everybody!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Shayari.MyInspirationz

Cutiepie Rani

IF-Stunnerz

Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
I have a lot to say. So forgive me for my lengthy post.

It will be available on PAGE 1 soon. Do check back to page 1 soon. I'm still editing. Its really long! :)

Edit: My post is up on page 1! Check it out!

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 12 September 2012 at 3:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz.Shayari.MyInspirationzNikki_Titli

.Shayari.

IF-Rockerz

.Shayari.

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

I have a lot to say. So forgive me for my lengthy post.

It will be available on PAGE 1 soon. Do check back to page 1 soon. I'm still editing. Its really long! :)

Edit: My post is up on page 1! Check it out!
had checked it CPR..amazing postClap

MyInspirationz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top