Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Shayari.

Cruiser ji..thanq for listening..kindly give ur votes for 2 entries😊

Thank God I am not a Reality TV show Judge!

Heard a few voices here...most of you are so good that I thought it would be unfair to pick JUST TWO out of the lot and decided to skip it...😊

but then Shayari is one of my favourite member here and has put in so much hard work in coming up with this most awesome thread and so I heard all 19 Voices...and...

...For whatever it is worth, my 2 cents:

Once again, most of you are awesome. One thing that struck me is all 19 entries are from female members! ...If only to correct the imbalance, I should have uploaded a video in my melodious & classically trained voice...hahaha...just kidding! Some mod would have locked the thread if I had dared to do 'Dhainchoo-Dhainchoo" here! 🀣

Very tough to pick two...some have advantage of Classical training (like Entry 7)...some of technology back up (good karaoke support)...

...What I liked in some voices is they have a good idea of their range and limitations and have done a damn neat job within the same. Sometimes, even better voices fall flat when they dare to go beyond the limits of scales they are supposed to stick within! So song selection too plays a major role in whether one scored over others or not...

Keeping that as parameter...loved the melodious attempts of Entry 8 (Zara Zara, Behekta Hai)...Entry 11 (Abhi Mujhmein,,,,)...ENtry 12 (Ye Hausla, kaise jhuke)...Entry 14 (Kucchh Khusbuen...)...Entry 16 (Dekho Naa)...Entry 17 (Chura Liya Hai...)

Hopeless romantic that I am, would dream of a wife like a voice like one of you...God...how awesome it would be as 'she' combs my hair with her fingers and sweetly hums something...mmm 😳😳

OK, cutting the crap...its tough, but I go for ENTRY 8 (ZARA ZARA BEHEKTA HAI) and ENTRY 16 (DEKHO NA!)...πŸ‘

All of you are winners for me and Shayri Madam...GREAT JOB!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
RSZR thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!😲
You guys are just mind blowing... awesooomeee yaar. πŸ‘πŸ‘
If i had known that there are so many talented singers i woudnt have dared to participate. πŸ˜†
But Being honest my fav were no. 1 and 8... 
DushtKanya thumbnail
1 and 11Edited by Ipkknd_ArHi - 11 years ago
Sweet-bird thumbnail
My vote for #1..really your voice is lovely..And mostly u felt what u singing..

For Barun Sobti??? awww..I love u more for ur dedication to hotwaπŸ˜‰

Another vote is for #12
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Divya.

Will post in my vote soon with some comments 😊 . Hope all the comments are taken in a positive spirit 😊 

EDITED

Entry 1 (Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua):- Honestly, first I was waiting for the song to start.. and then when you started singing, I felt the music overpowered your voice .. You could have probably reduced the volume of the music and the beauty of your voice would have come out more prominently. I like this song.. and wanted a female version of this song.. I would say a beautiful attempt. At "naa jaane haal mera", I felt you went flat.. Though you sang well, my mind was constantly distracted by the music.. Loved your voice πŸ˜Š

Entry 2 (Zara Zara) :- A beautiful voice.. You started from the antara and nicely sung .I wanted to hear the entire song 😊 .. Just that I love this song and Maddy is one of my fav actors... I felt that you could have taken a note high, and I am sure, you would have been more comfortable singing those low notes "aaja re".. and the volume was a bit low tooo.. 

Entry 3 (IPKKND Title):- I could hear the karaoke more clearly than your voice.. Sorry, but that's all I could hear.. I wish that I could hear this song in your voice, and I would say, keep practicing more, you have a sweet voice. πŸ˜Š

Entry 4 (Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi):- A beautiful voice again... I would say its a commendable effort, as this song is a bit tough to attempt. πŸ˜Š

Entry 5 (Roshni Se):- Must say, you have a lovely voice.. There were a lot of places, where I had to hear very closely, coz the voice was fading out. You sang well in parts and in parts, I felt you were flat .. You completed the lines and I felt that the at line "Shayad kisi nadiya pe", you strained yourself..You emoted the song very well..  I feel that you have the ability to throw your voice and bring that strong voice.. Keep practicing more 😊 very Good attempt πŸ˜Š

Entry 6 (Aage Bhi Jaane):- Powerful voice, that was the first thing that struck me.. Singing an Asha Bhosle song, is in itself a courageous attempt .. Nice attempt, but Girl, you have a lovely and beautiful voice. πŸ˜Š

Entry 7 (Sangeet Bina):- I love this raag and this song from DKDM is a fav of mine... I loved the taanpura at the start... and it made me peaceful.. and the way you started, was really nice.. You captured the raag, and the soul of this raag.. Beautiful.. The aalap, after sangeet bina, I felt, could have been better, it could have been more clear. and the swaras, I felt that you could have done better with them.  Overall, I loved the rendition .. FAB .. I felt at peace listening to it.  and yes Beautiful and powerful voice πŸ˜Š

***Entry 8(Zara Zara):- The moment I listened to the karaoke, I was like WOW.. another entry with the same song... You have got that husky and a very very beautiful voice... and the way you started, it reminded me of Bombay Jayashree.. You bought the emotions so well, I could picturize this song with my eyes closed on my fav couple.. πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š.. I loved listening to this song, I replayed it many times... Not once, I got a chance to point out anything but everytime, I heard it, all I said was WOW WOW WOW... I am out of words... I went with the flow, which you took us through.. BEAUTIFUL πŸ‘

Entry 9(Bahara) :- Nice and soft voice.. A difficult song to attempt as its fast.. I loved that you maintained the tempo of the song, you were in sync with the beats without the music.. commendable indeed .. Beautiful effort πŸ˜Š

Entry 10(Chehra Hain Yaa):- I loved the innocence your voice projected.. I felt that you could have opened up your voice a bit more .. Were you scared while singing? Its a lovely song, and I felt that you sang this song with your fingers crossed ... There is this liveliness in this song that Kishoreda has bought in.. and I was missing that a lot.. Nice attempt. πŸ˜Š

**Entry 11(Abhi Mujh Mein):- Again, when I heard the music, I was like WOW.. She has attempted this song and trust me, everytime I hear the original version, I cry.. Sonuji has done wonders in this song and has emptied himself in this song.. and the way, your sur was bang on "Lamha kahan tha mera".. WOW... You got the emtions right, singing was very neat and clean and your voice, and the harkats you took, the way you sang "mar jaaon yaa jee loon zara "at the end of the first & second para, very very very beautiful .. I wanted to hear a female version of this song, and I got it.. I did listen to it for the second time.. I enjoyed listening this song πŸ˜Š

Entry 12(Yeh Honsla):- I loved the tanpura sound.. It's so so peaceful.. And this is such a difficult song to attempt.. So, kudos for attempting this song.. At some places, I felt you were off sur but the effort is worth appreciating .. and A powerful voice πŸ˜Š

Entry 13(Mere Mehboob):- I was shocked.. This song.. isn't it a tough song to attempt.. but claps for you for attempting this song.. and I think I know who you are.. but let me see, if my guess is right .. Coming to the song, you got the emotions right, the required amt of masti that this songs needs, I could feel it in your song .. There were a couple of places where I felt, you were short of breathe and one or two places, you were off sur ... Very nice singing πŸ˜Š

Entry 14(Jeene Ke Ishaare):- Another nice voice and very nice song, and you sang with lot of emotions.. I loved your voice .. Beautiful attempt πŸ˜Š

Entry 15:- Honestly, I can't post my views for this entry as I don't hear English songs.. Rarely I do.. but I have no idea about this song, SO Sorry... but nice voice πŸ˜Š

Entry 16(Dekho Na):- A very sweet voice, and you will do great if you take up singing.. Some places you went off sur, but you got back on track, sang well and emotions were really good.. One thing, I felt, you were holding yourself back while singing.. So, open up your voice.. you've got a beautiful voice.. Nice singing πŸ˜Š

**Entry 17(Chura Liya):- An Evergreen Classic !!! Very tough choice and again as I said, singing an Ashaji song, requires lot of courage and Kudos to you for that.. You presented the song beautifully in your melodious voice with nice emotions.. and I felt you went nasal while singing "tum mere ho" ... I loved the singing though you could have done better. πŸ˜Š

**Entry 18(Mera Sang Tu Chal):- I liked your voice, and the long sentences, make it difficult to breathe.. but the way you ended each line completely, having a control on a breathe is a very very nice thing.. I liked the quality of your voice...There were some disturbances in the background, which at times distracted me.. but Beautiful singing πŸ˜Š .. I listened to it again for the sheer beauty of your singing. πŸ˜Š

Entry 19(Medley):- A nice voice.. with lots of potential.. The songs chosen needed a lot of emotions, and I felt that with practice, you'll start emoting the song too.. The plus point was the smooth transition from one song to another.. Sur could have been more accurate, and yes, at some places, there were some breathing problems.. I missed that "La La La" part at the end of the song Saathiya Tune Kya kiya.. That place is the main part of the song and you left that out.. I was kinda disappointed when that place was skipped.. Nice singing, but I would say, could have been much much better... πŸ˜Š

It was so difficult to chose 2 out of all these entires..

So, my vote goes to.. 

No.8 Zara Zara

and for the second vote, I had a difficult time chosing between Nos. 11, 17 and 18 and I chose to give my vote to 

No.18 Mera Sang Tu Chal

My 2 votes were based on a simple basis.. one with Karaoke and one without it😊

loved ur post DivyaClap
Shayu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Thank God I am not a Reality TV show Judge!

Heard a few voices here...most of you are so good that I thought it would be unfair to pick JUST TWO out of the lot and decided to skip it...😊

but then Shayari is one of my favourite member here and has put in so much hard work in coming up with this most awesome thread and so I heard all 19 Voices...and...

...For whatever it is worth, my 2 cents:

Once again, most of you are awesome. One thing that struck me is all 19 entries are from female members! ...If only to correct the imbalance, I should have uploaded a video in my melodious & classically trained voice...hahaha...just kidding! Some mod would have locked the thread if I had dared to do 'Dhainchoo-Dhainchoo" here! 🀣

Very tough to pick two...some have advantage of Classical training (like Entry 7)...some of technology back up (good karaoke support)...

...What I liked in some voices is they have a good idea of their range and limitations and have done a damn neat job within the same. Sometimes, even better voices fall flat when they dare to go beyond the limits of scales they are supposed to stick within! So song selection too plays a major role in whether one scored over others or not...

Keeping that as parameter...loved the melodious attempts of Entry 8 (Zara Zara, Behekta Hai)...Entry 11 (Abhi Mujhmein,,,,)...ENtry 12 (Ye Hausla, kaise jhuke)...Entry 14 (Kucchh Khusbuen...)...Entry 16 (Dekho Naa)...Entry 17 (Chura Liya Hai...)

Hopeless romantic that I am, would dream of a wife like a voice like one of you...God...how awesome it would be as 'she' combs my hair with her fingers and sweetly hums something...mmm 😳😳

OK, cutting the crap...its tough, but I go for ENTRY 8 (ZARA ZARA BEHEKTA HAI) and ENTRY 16 (DEKHO NA!)...πŸ‘

All of you are winners for me and Shayri Madam...GREAT JOB!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

thaq cruiser ji atlast u did vote hereEmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great stuff everyone...my vote goes to no.12 and no.8

personally thought no.1 and 11 were also very good
Shayu. thumbnail
I request all participants of this contest to send their introduction message to me via PM so that i can introduce u in the winner thread along with ur entry videos...thanq for those who had sent it on time😳
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesum entires everyone!
my vote goes for  #7 and #11
aysha_mayur thumbnail

All the entries were superb!!..Loved all of themπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But my vote goes to entry no 5 and entry no. 19

All the best everyone!!!!😊😊😊